PDA

View Full Version : Joking is fun

11-30-2010, 05:09 AM
Hey gang it has been a year since our new Chief came in! All is going good. Hey, then we get a Deputy Chief, This will help all the IA's from people who screw up.

11-30-2010, 12:23 PM
Those who are slandering others on this message board are the biggest bunch of jealous cry babies I have ever seen. These posts will be flagged and reported to Modifier 559.

12-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Chief, keep taking out the garbage!!!! The Chief is doing a great job.

The MOD on this board needs to be replaced. Although there are some different points of views written on this blog, we still have the right to express our different beliefs both negative and positive without the MOD editing or deleting them.

The MOD is clearly not allowing freedom of expression. Using people's initials when referring to them is not a violation. If you look at other agencies the comments are much more direct and purposeful.

The website allows for people to vent and communicate which is something the Law Enforcement Community has never really embraced.

Stress is often reduced by communication and expression. Keep up the good work people and Chief continue to maintain and increase the standard at the Creek.

12-01-2010, 12:29 PM
all is good. All changes will make us move forward

thanks Chief

12-02-2010, 12:40 AM
The changes are positive, but does anyone have suggestions how we can change our health insurance coverage? Few seem to be satisfied with it.

12-09-2010, 02:59 AM
If your current Chief is working out for you guys, good for you. For those of you that believe he's a POS, just be thankful you don't have Dave Golt as your Chief. 95% of you (at least) would be seeking other jobs elsewhere if this yellow spined turd was your Chief.
If your MOD deletes this, I'll just copy and paste it again.
12-08-10 2135hrs

12-10-2010, 10:16 PM
done

12-11-2010, 04:48 PM
WOW! For those here long enough to remember.

12-11-2010, 07:26 PM
I don't know about any of you out there but the Malcontents in this department will never stop *****in. Cheif please keep taking out the Garbage.

12-11-2010, 07:53 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Lets beak down your post. Chief did get into an accident at NW Regional, he backed into a pole. The reason he was there was to visit one of OUR guys in the hospital, Wow, What a scumbag. Since he got to this department he has fired an embarrassing drunk, diciplined Wild Bill whos been out of control for a decade and CM for doing something so stupid it would have got him fired on most Departments, got rid of one of the most worthless victim avocates and ALL YOU GOT is that he yelled at him.He figured out one of the longest runing scams in the Department, the Det. Bureau. He transfered the head scammer so now there is no more leaving for details in the middle of your shift or adjusting your schedule to get on call pay. With all the Sh*t that went on in this place we are lucky he didin't go postal. He dressed up as a Super Hero at Halloween, all that tells me that he is not afraid to poke fun at himself. I kinda like that but spin it your way YOU ALWAYS DO. You say people are afraid to say anything to him , HMM is it because all you Bottom Feeders, Whiners and Loafers are scared because it looks like he is figuring out who you are. I am not afraid to talk to him and either is anyone on my team, so who are you talking about? But then again we can't be all "Real Cops"like you fancy yourself. I have been listening and I know the DC has been in 2 shooting but I know that dosen't compare to your stellar career. BSO need your CC experience and Talent better leave before the chief figures out what a do nothing you are.
Chief don't dispare the Mojority of the Department is behind you. Keep taking out the trash and if you drink burbon I hope someday I can buy you a drink..I personally like beer.

12-14-2010, 09:33 AM
the Chief and DC are doing a great job, keep taking out the trash its long over due! If I had a critisism it would be your taking too long. Enough is enough the mal contents are going to continue to post their rethoric so you may as well clean house as soon as possible. The comments about the DC are pure evil, I went to the guys swearing in, the guy has more degrees then a thermometer, top secret clearance, been involved in 2 shootings and a whole bunch of other creds. I guess you guys forgot that Raggio ended up on the bad side of an internal by Cochrane which is why we got him for 16 years. I don't know about you but I would want a guy doing my internal that has been on the bad side of one, at least you know youre going to get a fair shake.

12-19-2010, 09:44 PM
OK OK hes taking out the trash. When are we going to get along. When are the blinders going to be taken off? When are the truely deserving going to get promoted? When are the "cops" here going to be rewarded? So far some of the trash has been taken out and it will continue until we are all fixed.But all in all, things are looking good.

12-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Just who are the people that you deem as the truly deserving of promotion, and why do you consider them truly deserving?
Who are these "real cops" that you make reference to? You want to give your opinion of those you obviously don't like, why not identify who you think these real, deserving cops are so people can weigh in on your opinions?
Your type are great at throwing stones, how about offering up your solutions - How bout it Misery Meister????

12-20-2010, 04:43 PM
OK Misery, If we mention the deserving cops on patrol idiots on this site will bash them no matter what initials we put. Sure, all opinions welcome in the Creek, that is as long as they go along with the program.

People we don't like? How is someone more deserving a promotion over someone else? This makes them unfit for promotion? He is a great Officer and Investigator? Please by all means weigh in on these Officers. I'm not friends with any of the mention, but they are some of the better officers in this city. What major crimes or IAs did they commit to get passed over?

There are several "cops" on the road, to many to mention that come to work everyday roll their sleeves up and get dirty, and there are more, unfortunately, that are useless, do nothings that like to ***** and call in sick and stir the pot, we know who they are to, and there are those that do the job but if they voice an opinion or weigh in they are tagged as *****ers too, oh well thats every profession.
You don't need names we know the players. I'm sure most of this post will be proof read by the MOD.

This City is truly one of the best places to work, i mean that sincerely. However, this laundry can be cleansed with the right attitude. But really, stop already with the so cal earlier written, the trash, yes some of it was taken out, but alot was just moved to other sides of the building and eventually will be moved out. Look I know what this is going to turn into with you, I accept that Ive stated my belief and opinion, I just choose to do it out of the walls of 4800 Copans Rd so maybe one day I can get in the gravy train line and off the trains Siberia!!!
Have a great day sir!!!

12-20-2010, 04:51 PM
And for the record the first post by Broward Landfill was severely modified by the MOD, OR MOP (Minister of Propaganda).
So much for the First Amendment huh MOD. Get busy modifying the latest post.

You sound like you do know. Try it in person Sir. Why dont you post something of value and not the garbage. Go somewhere else and be happy....

12-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Broward Landfill - I had the opportunity to read your most recent post prior to it being edited, and I must say it was intelligently stated and well written. I believe much of what you stated is true, and share your opinion of some of the personnel you believe deserve promotion. I say lets wait and see what happens. The list is good for more than another year and perhaps some of the people you have mentioned will be rewarded the next time around. From some of the things you said in your last post, you seem like a very reasonable person, so I think you will agree that it is entirely too early to judge this adminstration and to label them after only one year. I think a good 36 months is a fair time to start evaluating their progress. I do disagree with you in one respect. I think you have a one dimensional perspective of the police department. Coconut Creek PD is a service oriented department. The two people that you ripped in your post perform very important job functions in the police department. I know this because I worked on the inside at one time and saw the value in what they do. I dont want to offend you, but have you ever been to a crime prevention presentation, a DARE Graduation, or seen what goes into planning a major city event? Do you know what a site plan review is? Are you aware that we have media inquiries on an almost daily basis that need to be handled very cautiously?
I would venture to say that you probably have no idea what these people do on a regular basis and the value it has to the city and the police department. There's an old saying that I think is probably appropriate when it comes to your criticism of these two people: What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth. I have a strong feeling that you're letting your personal feelings (you don't care for them for one reason or another) effect your judgement of how they actually perform their duties. I'm glad you see the good with the perceived bad - Coconut Creek PD is a great place to work. You sound like someone who has good ideas and would like to help make the place better. I hope you can channel your positive energy into helping make the place just that. Unfortunately, like you I have little impact from my position on the road, but I stay positive and hopeful that this administration will continue to move the appropriate people to your landfill and fill their spots with the right pieces.

12-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Well written Misery. I can see you put down your arms and read what was written logically. We ll have to just watch the game together!
I guess something good can come out of LEO Affairs, much to my amazement.
Good Day.

12-22-2010, 12:29 AM
It really is a shame that this site has been hijacked by the those that simply want to use it to take shots at, and disparage others . It really could be a useful forum that promotes spirited debate and perhaps result in some good. Unfortunately much of what is written is done so for the sole purpose of trying to embarass and ridicule others. I'd like to think that maybe this could be the beginning of something constructive on this sight, but I'm not that naive.
Thanks for the convo Landfill - enjoyed the dialogue.