PDA

View Full Version : Edward Costello

11-23-2010, 06:33 PM
As a graduate of the FBI National Academy myself I am looking into ways to strip Captain Costello of any credentials "earned" during his training in Virginia. My approach will be to attack his moral character. Can anyone here please lend some examples. Thank you. FBINA417

11-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Give it a rest Mr. Perez.

11-23-2010, 08:06 PM
As a graduate of the FBI National Academy myself I am looking into ways to strip Captain Costello of any credentials "earned" during his training in Virginia. My approach will be to attack his moral character. Can anyone here please lend some examples. Thank you. FBINA417

If you are so concerned and want information, go ahead and post your name and personal e-mail address. Anything short of that STFU and crawl back in your hole!

11-23-2010, 08:11 PM

If you are so concerned and want information, go ahead and post your name and personal e-mail address. Anything short of that STFU and crawl back in your hole!

Seeing that you are PBA that means you never got out of the stands and on to the field of play did you? Professional desk rider. Ever sniff quantico little man? Maybe I can let you hold my yellow brick. Interested?

11-24-2010, 05:51 AM
Costello was a person who never passed a promotional rank above the rank of sergeant. Same is true of Captain DS. That just shows you how inept the city manager and hr department of wilton manors is. They let a chief, rick perez, with a very very checkered past past come in, put unqualified command staff in, and pretty much destroy a agency that was well respected and had a pulse of what the city needed. Now it is a laughing stock and has been for the last couple of years. Whoever the next chief will be has a gigantic job in ridding the agency of ex flpd officers who just want to collect a check and could care less about proactive patrols in the city. You saw the norm kent editorial in the south florida gay news after halloween. The pd was let to become a joke agency of the city under perez, resnick and the city manager, but who will now bring it back to a agency that serves the needs of the public. You can bet that there will be a tragic accident on wilton drive this season after a pedestrian is mown dawn due to no traffic control. The city will pay big bucks but that is what kerry ezrol will advise as he really runs the city. That is evident after the last PBA contract we got shoved at us.

11-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Thats funny several of the local Grauates (three chiefs) have no idea what you are talking about. Please put your drink.
I might add that they don't get invovled with your stalking issues. We do hope you will attack his moral character with the NA since they won't be woking off web board BS or letters sent by MR X. You will have to come out in the sun to even start such a attack. Please do we are all waiting to see you at the NA board. Oh bring a Lawyer and real facts, thats what they work with.
Please get some help soon,or MEDS