PDA

View Full Version : Wife of a Cape Officer.

11-22-2010, 02:01 AM
Whats up with all these crazy while I'm out running around with every Tom **** and Harry while their husbands sit home watching the kids. Civil rights? toss them to the side when it comes to any other hoe hitting on my man. Oh I forgot he is not mine. Pulling hand guns on the poor helpless wife, who did nothing. What about those text messages?
Stay away from our husbands Clean up your mess at home.

11-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Wow...is this in code or something? Can't even follow the message?

11-25-2010, 03:34 PM
I think someone is upset because another woman hit on her man.

"Hoe" or not, if your man is weak to another woman hitting on him, sounds like your issue should be with your man and not the other woman. If you can't trust your man in these real life situations, then you picked the wrong man. If you can trust your husband, then be flattered that others consider him a good catch but you have him.

11-25-2010, 03:46 PM
I think someone is upset because another woman hit on her man.

"Hoe" or not, if your man is weak to another woman hitting on him, sounds like your issue should be with your man and not the other woman. If you can't trust your man in these real life situations, then you picked the wrong man. If you can trust your husband, then be flattered that others consider him a good catch but you have him.
I heard several of the wifes got together and wrote a letter stating their feelings about those two. I would love to have a copy of it?

12-13-2010, 06:25 AM
damn FMPD officers keep stealing our wives and husbands!

12-17-2010, 04:30 AM
its so nice of fmpds star bike boy to be joining us this week

12-28-2010, 12:15 AM
did our greek god matty L have a chat with him?