PDA

View Full Version : Little Chuck & Little Grant

11-20-2010, 06:47 PM
I wonder how long Chuck and boy wonder Grant can hide the fact that they have provided city and PD information to Joe and newspapers. Grant you cant use the gay card too much longer, you may have to pay for your actions. Chuck you went too far

11-20-2010, 11:58 PM
This is no surprise to many of us, both have done serious harm to this department. I was fine with RP out of here but these two are a mess.

I wonder how long Chuck and boy wonder Grant can hide the fact that they have provided city and PD information to Joe and newspapers. Grant you cant use the gay card too much longer, you may have to pay for your actions. Chuck you went too far

11-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Grant is a zero and Chuck needs a life.

This is no surprise to many of us, both have done serious harm to this department. I was fine with RP out of here but these two are a mess.