PDA

View Full Version : Female Issues

11-19-2010, 06:25 PM
This is so good I have to come out of retirement to express my delight of the irony occurring in the department. A female officer filing a grievance against the system for choosing another female officer for a juvenile spot she did not get.

I heard in the chat worlds of the underworld that Kearney is outraged that she did not get the juvenile spot as she lost it to Quinn. Her argument as I hear it is that the system picked Quinn BC she is a black female vs Kearney as a white female.

Now I'm no fan of either fem fatalle but...why does Kearney think that position belongs to her? Here is the thing as I'm told the reasons this happened the way it did.

Quinn worked for DCF / Kearney did not

Quinn has a four year degree / Kearney barely has 60 credits

Quinn has been in the task force for 2 years (at least she was there before I left) / Kearney has not

Quinn was raised in Delray Beach and she spends a lot of time in the city parks playing basket ball (yes somewhat of a stereotype) but doing so connects her to the community / Kearney does not

So why is this position owed to anyone? & as I hear it, people are being called racists for chosing Quinn in an event filled with irony.

I know I've been out of there for a while but when the chatboards heated up and the I heard some of the management who were privi to the situation talking about it I had to drop my 2 cents.

No position is owed to anyone there. Before these two chicken heads even thought about working there people were turned down multiple times.

In my opinion, only the weak greedy, & self rightouts make a big deal when they don't get what they want.

Hey, now back to my PC - DAMN You NIGHTELF!

12-23-2010, 05:09 PM
S Karney is such an idiot, for her to even think, she is owed this position, she needs to keep on dreaming. I can't believe, I work beside her. What has she ever done for Delray PD. She is a little thing who comes out there and attempts to talk back to people who would whoop her little white butt if she didn't have a gun on the street. SK, seriously, your not going to win this battle, you are a joke to Delray PD. :evil:

12-30-2010, 07:38 AM
This is why we need you Ranger Fan.

She thinks that because she was back there kissing ass for a year, she's deserves it more than anyone? I can't fathom why they would pick her over anybody?

02-24-2011, 10:38 PM
She won her IA against the interview and bias, she's in a better position and oh that's right she's had eight arrest in the last month as a persons detective....if your gonna bash her at least learn how to spell her name!