PDA

View Full Version : Leading by example

11-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Nice to see the county manager is getting a raise and other county employees (to include deputies are not).

"Volusia manager gets pay hike, cost unknown "

That was the headline from the News Journal on 11-19-10.

11-23-2010, 03:15 AM
Yep, you get what you pay for to be considered the most "elite" lowest paid cops in Central Florida. :snicker:

11-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Yep, you get what you pay for to be considered the most "elite" lowest paid cops in Central Florida. :snicker:

Oh so true!

11-24-2010, 02:12 AM
well...Dinneen is an honorary deputy....so the elite VCSO is being compensated. Go VCSO. Keep setting the standards. Don't let the naysayers, negative nellies and jealous jims bother you!

11-24-2010, 03:58 AM
well...Dinneen is an honorary deputy....so the elite VCSO is being compensated. Go VCSO. Keep setting the standards. Don't let the naysayers, negative nellies and jealous jims bother you!

You are a joke to the law enforcement as a whole...you are even made fun of in the FHP forum and I had nothing to do with that one...haaaaaaaaaaa rookies like you think you are "talking you agency up" but everybody knows it's a redneck joke. NOBODY is jealous of you . I guess the truth hurts, but go on thinking your "elite" with your high school diploma and joke of an agency making 14 bucks an hour. Everybody's beating down the door to be a VCSO deputy..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11-24-2010, 10:22 PM

You are a joke to the law enforcement as a whole...you are even made fun of in the FHP forum and I had nothing to do with that one...haaaaaaaaaaa rookies like you think you are "talking you agency up" but everybody knows it's a redneck joke. NOBODY is jealous of you . I guess the truth hurts, but go on thinking your "elite" with your high school diploma and joke of an agency making 14 bucks an hour. Everybody's beating down the door to be a VCSO deputy..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am sorry the VCSO will not hire you.