PDA

View Full Version : Representation

11-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Can anyone say IUPA; FOP or Teamsters. The current union appears to be too cozy with the administration to be effective and is not acting in the best interest of the majority. :x :cop:

12-07-2010, 01:41 PM
To whom it may concern,

You "Bay Harbor Islands Policemen", it is time now you face the music and stop crying!
On top of that, stop harrassing us in the morning when we dropped our beloved children to school!
The residents and neighboring residents are tired to be subjected to get tickets for a stupid u-turn or little speeding!
We understand you do your job but you should give us a break . After all we pay your salaries!
Go fight real criminals ( if you can?).
By the way "ver ist der huge Policeman dryvinge car 699?" They had to change the left shock absorbers every 3 months!

12-08-2010, 10:29 PM
You don't pay us what we are worth. It's time to pony up. :x :cop:

12-09-2010, 10:35 PM
They have forgotten they are public servants. Instead of writing tickets to the people, they should help us!
I got busted on 96th Street driving below the speed limit at 27 mph.Out of the blue came that guy in blue shorts and white shirt. He made me stop and asked for my driver license. His English skills need to be revised. He was screaming School zone! school zone! stop! I was upset ! Where is the school?
I got a ticket for no reason. I will take it to court. I hope that boy can articulate in court. Next time. I .ll drive thru North Bay VIllage! :roll: :roll:

12-10-2010, 05:29 PM
I think he's that MORON from the toll plaza. :snicker:

12-20-2010, 03:43 PM
If you or someone you know have been stopped for a traffic "violation" and actually reside here, you my friends have resources.
All you need to do is go 2 his boss and say the cop was rude!

My friends I tried it and it actually works!
:lol: :lol: :evil: :lol: :lol:

12-27-2010, 05:27 PM
If you or someone you know have been stopped for a traffic "violation" and actually reside here, you my friends have resources.
All you need to do is go 2 his boss and say the cop was rude!

My friends I tried it and it actually works!
:lol: :lol: :evil: :lol: :lol:

You should be ashamed of yourself. As a resident you of all people should be following the speed limits. And let me tell you that making a complaint does not take care of it. It always seems to be the residents that call to complain about people speeding and who do you think we mostly stop.. Yes our own residents. Sorry that you also feel like your special, well guess what your not. Slow down and you won't have a problem. Oh yeah it's about time for a pay raise.