PDA

View Full Version : confirmed morons

11-14-2010, 02:35 AM
Hey Mod you don't know what the F**K is constructive criticsm. Has anything that has been posted here helped to change anything?

NO!!!!

Working with Golden Beach Morons:

Before asking about how it is working with them, let me list the morons that work there.

1. James Skinner who claims to be the Chief of Golden Beach is actually the Chief of Morons.

He appears professional, but deep inside he has a dark side. He is actually a pansy who has shot two toilets in his career.

Not many Chief of Morons can make that claim. :devil:

2. Joe Barasoain who claims to be a Captain of Golden Beach is actually Captain
Kangaroo (AKA Captain Moron).

Hi is pathological liar, vindictive and plays the victim to win the sympathy of others.
Captain Moron left NMB Police Dept. for bigger endeavors such as Gainesville PD, Center Hill and now the biggest endeavor, Golden Beach PD.

I wonder what legacy he is going to leave behind. :)

Oh, forgot to mention he is a snake. In case you don't know, snakes make great
meals for Mongooses. :evil:

3 Lynndean Peters who claims to be a Sergeant is actually Seargent Moron #1. A bigoted racist who is Barasoain's number 1 B*tch.

He also likes to tell off Sunny Ilses command staff and gets away with it because Captain Moron needs a number 1 B*tch.

He has worked in so many Police Departments I can't list all the departments he was a moron of. The
last PD was Pembroke Pines where he did NOT pass Probation. Humm.... Wonder why?

Maybe one reason is his super ability to write as a 5th grader.

4. Omar Paez acting sergeant and who worked for City of Miami. This is Sergeant Moron #2 who arrested a woman while a PO with the
City of Miami and asked her to give him a Blow Job. Well, she didn't swallow and gave the evidence to Internal Affairs.

I'm sure he didn't see that coming. No pun intended. :snicker:

Golden Beach hired him due to his outstanding qualifications. :D

5. Robert Ruggiero other moron and B**tch number 2 for Captain Moron. This moron Loves to lie and cover up for the other morons
in the upper level of the moron chain. This moron beat the dudoo out of a kid who was handcuffed. Call him a moron and he too will beat
the dudoo out of you.

Oh, forgot to mention he will charge a fellow woman Police officer when questioned about his video recording device. Moron supervisors are present and they do nothing.

6. Robert Bario who is no longer with Golden beach but worth mentioning his moronic
traits. He got arrested for beating his wife, extorted money from family members and
gave out information to criminals about undercover cops down in S. Miami PD.

7. Diaz, Diaz, and Diaz moron, moron and more morons. Wow, too many Diaz morons. One
arrested for DUI, another arrested and then hired by Moron Barasoain and Tinker Bell Town Manager Diaz. The other moron Diaz rides in a boat boasting about arrests he made. None of which is factual other than in his moronic imagination.

Tinker Bell Town manager moron Diaz loves to save money for the town so he can receive it as a bonus and then tell the Golden Beach Officers they won't get any yearly step increases. Miami mayor comes to mind when talking about this moron.

Wow, I've never written the word moron so many times in one sitting.

How to get a job at Golden Beach?

To work at Golden Beach you must possess these minimum qualifications.

I.
Been arrested, left another Police Department under questionable terms or just be plain incompetent and willing to do what Captain Moron instructs.

II.
- Be a Moron
- Be a Big Moron (for sergeant to captain level)
- Be a Really Big Moron (for chief level)

III.
Have a past at another police department and be unable to get hired by a reputable Police department.

Oh, I forgot. you must have also had at least two Accidental Discharges on a toilet
and be willing to take it from Tinker Bell Town Manager Diaz.

Feel free to add any other morons. Plenty to list. :)