PDA

View Full Version : Quick question.

11-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Did a cop named Mike Muley use to work for your Dept. If so can you give us the low down on him. Says he was a legend up there. Did he play at FSU

11-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Mike worked here for around eight years. He was a good guy and a good aggressive street cop. He did not go to FSU he played college football and baseball in Kentucky, Western Kentucky I think. Mike was well liked at our department and a nice guy who got along with everyone. A legend no but a good cop yes! I don't think you will find anyone who worked with Mike here At TPD will say anything bad about him. Tell him we say hello from TPD however you posted on this site without putting your name. I hope you did not come to our site to get someone to talk crap about him. Thats not how we do things here at TPD.

11-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the reply. We're not tryin to stir anybody up. Just doin some fact checking. He has told some people down here at Miami Beach PD that he played at FSU and even dated Bobby Bowdens daughter and since you mentioned baseball he has told some of us on the softball team that he was drafted by a major league team and played in the minors. Can anyone up there conform this. Just tryin to get the facts straight like any good cop would do.

11-15-2010, 11:19 PM
I have known Mike since High School I think you could have misunderstood. I know he dated Coach Mickey Andrews daughter through high school, he was the Assistant Head coach and Defensive Coordinator at FSU. I don't think he would say he played for FSU when he played in Kentucky. And the baseball I called a high school friend who said possibly played in a summer league up north but not major leagues. Your facts are close but a little off yes a FSU coaches daughter, yes baseball and college yes. Just the wrong coach wrong college and wrong level of baseball. Why don't you go to Mike instead of going behind his back.

11-17-2010, 06:36 PM
You come onto a forum and troll for info like an ultimate creep? Wow, I just found one more reason never to go to Dade County - not like I needed another. Do you go to his house and peek through his blinds too?

A good cop would use the internet (the world is your oyster) to look at some old football rosters. Just because someone says he played somewhere doesn't make it fact.

What a tool you must be.