PDA

View Full Version : Chief Skinner Susck!

11-09-2010, 06:59 AM
:twisted: Tell me how the Chief of Police sexually harasses two town employees and one female on the beach. And NOTHING happens to him? How can the town FAIL TO ACT!

The Chief continues to harass the women in the department! :oops: Yet nothing is done!

Also what exactly did the Chief do to/with Officer Miles ? The Chief just beat her Federal Lawsuit because she lied in a FEDERAIL DEPO! But yet The Chief refuses to take action! Where is her IA??? :roll:

Oooooohhhh!!!! That’s right she has a vagina! :oops: I wonder if the “JUDGE” knows about his womanizing at the office.
I can’t wait to see what law suit the Chief’s gets the town into. Next…. :devil:

The FOP needs a vote of No Confidence! Yet another department he ran in to the gutter. :evil:

Why does the Chief not take action on a wonderful ex officer who stole 90 days of pay along with a rental car? Where is the investigation??? Oh that’s right she has TITS! :shock: And Yes I SAW HIM checking them out!!!
How about Miles vrs The Town of Golden Beach . That’s right the law suit filed by one of 5 women who has been harassed by the Chief , but she lied a lot so the law suit was dropped. WoW!!! Chief that was close one. :? Now what is he doing about the Officer who Lied during a Federal Deposition ?????? :evil:

NOT a F-en thing! Keep covering up for the WOMEN you like to stare at Chief!

11-09-2010, 11:46 PM
:twisted: Tell me how the Chief of Police sexually harasses two town employees and one female on the beach. And NOTHING happens to him? How can the town FAIL TO ACT!

The Chief continues to harass the women in the department! :oops: Yet nothing is done!

Also what exactly did the Chief do to/with Officer Miles ? The Chief just beat her Federal Lawsuit because she lied in a FEDERAIL DEPO! But yet The Chief refuses to take action! Where is her IA??? :roll:

Oooooohhhh!!!! That’s right she has a vagina! :oops: I wonder if the “JUDGE” knows about his womanizing at the office.
I can’t wait to see what law suit the Chief’s gets the town into. Next…. :devil:

The FOP needs a vote of No Confidence! Yet another department he ran in to the gutter. :evil:

Why does the Chief not take action on a wonderful ex officer who stole 90 days of pay along with a rental car? Where is the investigation??? Oh that’s right she has TITS! :shock: And Yes I SAW HIM checking them out!!!
How about Miles vrs The Town of Golden Beach . That’s right the law suit filed by one of 5 women who has been harassed by the Chief , but she lied a lot so the law suit was dropped. WoW!!! Chief that was close one. :? Now what is he doing about the Officer who Lied during a Federal Deposition ?????? :evil:

NOT a F-en thing! Keep covering up for the WOMEN you like to stare at Chief!

For god's sake, will you at least use your spell check P*t*rs. You are pathetic or is it desperate? Maybe you can buy a set of tits for yourself and the Chief will like you too. :snicker: Hey wait a minute didn't Rugger*o get fired too, although he technically has a set of mamoth tits?