PDA

View Full Version : RALLY-SUPPORT POLICE AND FIRE SERVICES

JakeTheCop
10-20-2010, 02:13 AM
Large scale rally to be held in support of Unions and Mayor Carlos Alvarez!!!!!!!!

Do you want to protest with fellow brothers and sisters against the abuses by our city leaders and support a Mayor who stood strong for his public safety employees? Well here is your chance. A large scale rally will be held on Saturday, October 23, 2010, from 1300-1400 in the City of Miami. The rally will be at SW 27 Ave. and 16 St. all the media outlets have been notified and members from all the Miami-Dade Unions will be attending the rally!!!!

Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Alvarez is facing a recall because he stood up for his troops and refused to cut their salaries and hard-earned benefits. Mayor Alvarez, a former career cop understood only too well the trials and tribulations that public service employees endure every day. He made a tough decision and protected public services in the County and now Billionaire (Car Salesman) Norman Braman initiated a recall to oust him.

City of Miami employees could only have hoped that Mayor Thomas Regalado and the commissioners would have had Mayor Alvarez' intestinal fortitude and defended the men and women who risk their lives everyday to serve the citizens of Miami! It's ironic that one of the recall locations is the former site of Mayor Thomas Regalado's campaign headquarters at SW 27 Ave. and 16 St..

I ask that anyone who feels strongly about the abuses committed on us by Mayor Regalado and the City commissioners to attend the rally and show solidarity with all public safety employees who will be attending. Regardless of what department we work for or the uniform we wear, this is the time to stand together against the attacks to Unions and our brothers and sisters who risk their lives everyday!

10-20-2010, 12:35 PM
I'll be there...we have to show support. Look what happened to the City of Miami because of worthless scared leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-21-2010, 12:21 AM
BULLSHIT! Alvarez didn't do SH*T! It was the Unions that saved our asses. So shove your save Alvarez campaign up your lyin' ass.

10-22-2010, 11:16 AM
BULLSHIT! Alvarez didn't do SH*T! It was the Unions that saved our asses. So shove your save Alvarez campaign up your lyin' ass. Hope you retire in the next two years, because you will be crying like a little girl.......bring Alvarez back, bring Alvarez back.....because every other person wants to take your money and benefits. JUST LOOK AT CITY OF MIAMI...

10-27-2010, 04:06 PM
If Rivera and Steadman need help to orgainize one of these things again I think you need to call Miami FOP 20 they seem a little better than you guys at these protest rallies. Yeah you also need to get a GPS or map quest to get the right address and directions but again brown clowns and want to be thugs. By a non PBA member now you know why.

10-27-2010, 10:52 PM
If Rivera and Steadman need help to orgainize one of these things again I think you need to call Miami FOP 20 they seem a little better than you guys at these protest rallies. Yeah you also need to get a GPS or map quest to get the right address and directions but again brown clowns and want to be thugs. By a non PBA member now you know why.Get your info right the PBA didnt organize the rally. The rallies are put together for every couple of weeks. The city FOP will do one rally tell their people what to say and what to wear. In a couple of hours it will be forgotten and no one will care. You see the FOP president is buds with the city mayor,nice promotion and promising his wife a job with the city manager. I don't know about you.... but I will stick with John and the PBA.

10-27-2010, 11:00 PM
If Rivera and Steadman need help to orgainize one of these things again I think you need to call Miami FOP 20 they seem a little better than you guys at these protest rallies. Yeah you also need to get a GPS or map quest to get the right address and directions but again brown clowns and want to be thugs. By a non PBA member now you know why.Get your info right the PBA didnt organize the rally. The rallies are put together for every couple of weeks. The city FOP will do one rally tell their people what to say and what to wear. In a couple of hours it will be forgotten and no one will care. You see the FOP president is buds with the city mayor,nice promotion and promising his wife a job with the city manager. I don't know about you.... but I will stick with John and the PBA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I needed a good laugh brown clown

10-30-2010, 11:26 AM
See Miami Police can do a rally over 800 show up so call them next time if you want to do any more. Could John or Steadman walk those twenty blocks and stand around for three hours.