PDA

View Full Version : vote of confidence

10-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Hey ah, Lt E.H. #263, ya wanna have another vote of confidence for Chief Obama? Perhaps we can hold it at Lt. M.R. #193’s bait shop.

OK all you Chief Obama lovers let me hear the hate. You’re all a bunch of wh*r*s and buffoons. Open your eyes, ears and minds. Think for yourselves because Lt E.H. #193 and the rest of Chief Obama’s cronies are scrambling. Watch the wh*r*s as they wonder around aimlessly looking for friends.

10-21-2010, 12:46 AM
I dont play into all this drama. But they will still be your Lt's and you will shag'n calls. Thats a fact jack!

10-21-2010, 09:34 PM
I dont play into all this drama. But they will still be your Lt's and you will shag'n calls. Thats a fact jack!

Hold on to that happy thought. Close your eyes and make a wish that it be so. It'll make you feel better for a little while anyway.

Cuz I think your world is about to be rocked. Not right away and not all at once, but I will rock your world. Count on it.

Those promotions were based on... what exactly? Empco tests?

Oh yeah. I'd feel safe if I received one of those promotions -- especially if Williams had to circumvent certain procedures, like educational requirements and test retakes.

Take a close look at FSS 112.313 (7). Williams is screwed. So is anyone who received any benefit from an Empco test.

Take a close look at FSS 112.313 (6). Turner, Bullock, and anyone else who knew that Williams was accepting a check from Empco is equally screwed.

Have a nice day, Eric.

10-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Oh, and stop calling her Chief Obama, hey? I'm a lifetime Democrat, I like Obama, I voted for him, I have full confidence in him, he never would have done anything like this, and I'll vote for him again in 2012. Comparing Williams to Obama is like comparing Hirohito to Truman.

Nixon. You could have called her Chief Nixon. Now that I'd have applauded.

Hey, if she's Nixon, does that turn Dunaway into Ford or Agnew?

Obama indeed!!! Don't make me come over there and stare at you and pout.

10-21-2010, 11:29 PM
BTW: Nifty Nik Nax on Venice Avenue West has a bizarre cache of actual bona fide genuine Nixon campaign buttons from 1972. Printed by CREEP (Committee to Re-Elect the President, an actual real life acronym and entity in 1972), they are selling for $2 apiece. I bought one out of hilarity, am wearing it on my bike jacket. This will be the symbol of getting rid of Chief Nixon. Go get your Nixon button, a tiny pin that says simply only two words: "President Nixon."

Vote for McGovern. Read "Fear and Loathing on The Campaign Trail 1972" by Hunter S. Thompson, available in bookstores now (yo, Eric Hill -- you can get the abridged version, "Green Eggs And Ham" by Theodore Seuss).

10-25-2010, 01:30 AM
Cuz I think your world is about to be rocked. Not right away and not all at once, but I will rock your world. Count on it.

Those promotions were based on... what exactly? Empco tests?

Oh yeah. I'd feel safe if I received one of those promotions -- especially if Williams had to circumvent certain procedures, like educational requirements and test retakes.

Take a close look at FSS 112.313 (7). Williams is screwed. So is anyone who received any benefit from an Empco test.

Take a close look at FSS 112.313 (6). Turner, Bullock, and anyone else who knew that Williams was accepting a check from Empco is equally screwed.

(4) UNAUTHORIZED COMPENSATION.—No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney or his or her spouse or minor child shall, at any time, accept any compensation, payment, or thing of value when such public officer, employee, or local government attorney knows, or, with the exercise of reasonable care, should know, that it was given to influence a vote or other action in which the officer, employee, or local government attorney was expected to participate in his or her official capacity.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?mode=View%20Statutes&SubMenu=1&App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=112.313&URL=0100-0199/0112/Sections/0112.313.html

Ouch!!! :cop:

10-25-2010, 01:52 AM
Oh, and stop calling her Chief Obama, hey? I'm a lifetime Democrat, I like Obama, I voted for him, I have full confidence in him, he never would have done anything like this, and I'll vote for him again in 2012. Comparing Williams to Obama is like comparing Hirohito to Truman.

Nixon. You could have called her Chief Nixon. Now that I'd have applauded.

Hey, if she's Nixon, does that turn Dunaway into Ford or Agnew?

Obama indeed!!! Don't make me come over there and stare at you and pout.

How about Chief Obamadenejad? That does seem more appropriate.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol: :snicker: :!:

10-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Wow! Looks like our Chief in Ice needs a good attorney to deal with her incompetence, corruption and arrogance. Sorry, arrogrance isn't illegal, it just goes well with the first two behaviors.

10-31-2010, 02:53 PM
How about Chief Obamadenejad? That does seem more appropriate.

Why do you hate America?