PDA

View Full Version : Director Drops out of the PBA

10-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Great memo. Now the rest of the county knows what an idiot Jim Loftus is. I wonder if John Rivera is going to make him the Chief of the year again. mmmmmmmm Probably not

10-06-2010, 01:25 PM
This "dirty laundry" release “makes us look like crap and a bunch of morons. What a mistake for Loftus and Rivera to resort to this nonsense. Now with the Herald article the whole world knows about it.

I'm in Robbery and we have investigated corrupt PO's and used dirt-bags to make cases. Does this mean we are going to get a trashing from the PBA’s Rivera for what we do???

Having to use dirt-bags is part of the normal investigative process in L.E. So are having IA investigators who take the lead on getting our dirty cops out of the Department.

Backing up dirty cops is not why I belong to the PBA. Maybe we need to consider a set of rules for a PBA leader when it comes to trashing other PBA members????

10-08-2010, 04:04 PM
I support PBA and Jim Loftus. Have mistakes been made? Yes. Have we all made mistakes? Yes. The problem is the PBA leadership. The RIvera is an embarrassment to the hard working Miami-Dade Police officers. Rivera acts like he's an organized crime mob boss and treats the administration like they are the enemy. What I find horrific is when any Miami-Dade Officer is shot or killed, he uses the opportunity to slam the administration instead of supporting the family. We all have to say enough is enough and replace Rivera with someone who can be tough but not an ass--- all of the time. We want a union to represent us, not the mob.

10-08-2010, 07:56 PM
You have no idea how fortunate we are to have Rivera. "Mob Boss"? Are you out of your mind?

10-09-2010, 01:49 AM
the only reason why mdpd officers are well paid and we get three percent NON CONTIBUTORY pensions is because of John Rivera and the PBA.

Loftus is a pompus jack a** whos only qualification to be director is that he is as tall as Parker and Alvarez (otherwise Niam might have a shot)

loftus writing a memo like he did and sending it throughout the department just shows how ignorant he is. Stop making excuses for the white haired wonder kin (LOL)