PDA

View Full Version : Please remove Hallandale from LEO Affairs

10-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Would the moderators please close down Hallandale Beach Blog from this website. The individual ( Hello Again) who is continuely posting his sick and twisted should be identified and dealt with severly. It angers me to know that there is a mentally deranged officer who carries a badge and gun among us, who seeks this kind of attention. This is all going well beyond the scope of freedom of speech. This person should be held accountable for his viciousness. In addition this person needs some serious psychiatric counseling. This menace is walking among us hiding behind this website. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

10-03-2010, 07:40 PM
What makes you think I carry and badge and gun?...what makes you think I even work in Hallandale? I might just know someone that tells me stories of the department and let me know about this site, but go right ahead and vilify one of your own, it's always amusing to see that. I think it's sad that your such an FCC loving crap-bag that you want to shut down everyone because of one individual. Are you the type of person that would get rid of every single public speaker just to eliminate Howard Stern? And by the way, freedom of speech is HILARIOUS at times isnt it?

10-16-2010, 05:20 PM
'Disgusted Officer' touches little children...I have proof!!!

10-18-2010, 01:32 PM
BABABOOEY BABABOOEY BABABOOEY!!