PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassed to wear the PSL uniform.

09-29-2010, 03:57 PM
After 12 years, I can truly say I am embarrassed to wear the PSL uniform. Between the lay-offs, moving a good majority of CID and traffic back to the road, Just Embarrassing!
The only positive that came from the lay-off was getting rid of Officer A, due to the fact she was hated by almost all of her zone partners! There were a number of BAD hires in the 540 numbers, including the one female who is still here(her IA history says it all).
Hopefully, we can rehire the good officers’ again and not make the Bad hires we had before and the agency can attempt to move forward, I hope!

09-30-2010, 02:48 PM
After 12 years, I can truly say I am embarrassed to wear the PSL uniform. Between the lay-offs, moving a good majority of CID and traffic back to the road, Just Embarrassing!
The only positive that came from the lay-off was getting rid of Officer A, due to the fact she was hated by almost all of her zone partners! There were a number of BAD hires in the 540 numbers, including the one female who is still here(her IA history says it all).
Hopefully, we can rehire the good officers’ again and not make the Bad hires we had before and the agency can attempt to move forward, I hope!

its bad for all. its time to be a brotherhood. not to name drop and name call. There are bad ones in EVERY department. It will never be a perfect dept. no department is. There are probably people who think the same of you. PSL will get better in time.

10-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I am not a cop, but I can relate to the 1st post. I live in PSL and me and my brother were playing ball in front of our house. A blond girl cop came flying by our house slammed on the brakes and started trowing the F BOMB all over. A big bald head cop was already at my neighbors he had some words with her picked her up and had to drag her away from my neighbors house!!!! I could hear the F-BOMBS from 300 feet away WOW!!!!!!

02-18-2011, 03:52 AM
I am not a cop, but I can relate to the 1st post. I live in PSL and me and my brother were playing ball in front of our house. A blond girl cop came flying by our house slammed on the brakes and started trowing the F BOMB all over. A big bald head cop was already at my neighbors he had some words with her picked her up and had to drag her away from my neighbors house!!!! I could hear the F-BOMBS from 300 feet away WOW!!!!!!

That's professional just another female attracted to a power position for the wrong reasons there's tons of them in the job. If they're alone they're silent with a big guy with them they run the mouth. My agency has 500+ ofc same issues but that's embarrassing a citizen posts that on here wow. Then they start realizing they don't possess enough power if they're not butt ugly they start bangin some married capt to get more power and get people they don't like in trouble. Next episode.

05-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Well as far as the first post stated, you won't see Ex-Officer 546 Mia coming back. At this point she has told alot of officers here, "F*** PSL". She is now in the Fire Academy. Everybody will agree that she was horrible to work with, but now she is going to Fire Rescue, god help us!

05-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Well I'm certified, no arrest history/never ANY drug use, clean driving record, light drinker, former dispatcher,ect. When will they hire again? I need a job.

05-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Yes they will be hiring in the future. After this October they can look at the officer's history and decide if they want to bring them back or not. The female officer mentioned above L546 has a very poor history ie: A lot of IA complaints, complaints from all that have worked with her. She will not be brought back. The department only is required to call her back before this October.

Point being that they will have to hire officers to take the place of some of the officers that will not be coming back.

06-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Bro, I totally agree that L546 was and is still very much hated by a lot of officers on Mids. It has been great not having someone keep a log book of the calls she thinks we should be on or the 10-50's she thinks we should be on!

If she ever came back, we would make sure she did not feel welcome!