PDA

View Full Version : alex sink

09-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Just another reason to vote republican this November. Alex Sink supported this bill and said in a taped interview it was better than nothing. Sure for her, she has her eight million from her Bank of America no bid back room deals. Like selling a home in Florida is not hard enough, Sink doesn’t care. Not about you or me or the citizens of this state. She only wants to get elected! I’ll take Scott anyday.

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it?
That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc.

When did this happen? It's in the healthcare bill. Just thought you should know.
SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013 (Part of HC Bill)
REAL ESTATE SALES TAX

So, this is "change you can believe in"?

Under the new health care bill - did you know that all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax? The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013 (presumably after obama's re-election). You can thank Nancy, Harry and Barack and your local Democrat Congressman for this one. If you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes. Is this Hope & Change great or what? Does this stuff makes your November and 2012 votes more important?
Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obamacare bill? Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either (result of clandestine midnight voting for huge bills they've never read). AND, there are a few other surprises lurking.
Why am I sending you this? The same reason I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.
People have the right to know the truth because an election is coming in November!

09-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Sorry, I'd rather vote for the lesser of the two evils. Sink has my vote. I wouldn't be caught dead voting for Rick Scott. And if you want a better chance at keeping your state job- you would be smart enough to vote against Rick Scott too. He's promised to cut 5% of state jobs.

09-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Sorry, I'd rather vote for the lesser of the two evils. Sink has my vote. I wouldn't be caught dead voting for Rick Scott. And if you want a better chance at keeping your state job- you would be smart enough to vote against Rick Scott too. He's promised to cut 5% of state jobs.

The thing that you do not realize is that the Governor has no control over budgets and jobs, it is the House and Senate. There will be cuts no matter who is elected as there is a projected 6.5 billion dollar short fall for next year's budget. In the Florida Constitution there is an amendment that requires the State budget to be balanced, to balance it somethings will have to be cut. At least Scott is being honest and telling you what may happen, Sink is telling us lies to get our vote. She cut jobs in here previous Bank of America gig to the tune of 1800, do not think she won't sign off on it as Governor. She is a politician through and through, she will say what needs saying to get elected and then knife you in the back. Go ahead and vote for her and I will laugh when the cuts come in-spite of her election to Governor.

10-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Too bad their isn't someone better than both of those 2 to vote for.

Porky Pig
10-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Something to think about. This year, the state of Florida will add two new representatives because of our increase in population. If Sink is elected governor, she will pick two democrats to go to Washington. If Scott is elected, he will obviously pick two republicans. The last thing this country needs is two more democrats in Washington DC to further Obama's agenda!!

10-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Do not be fooled by Sink folks. On the CNN debate last night she wants to cut state spending and taxes, with a budget deficit already how is she going to do that? CUT JOBS! When asked about raises for state employees and how she planned to do that with a deficit she that she would not if that was the case. Well that is the case, so guess what no raise. She has been lying to get your vote and got caught in all of it last night.

12-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Alex votes to pardon a sexual offender. I wonder if she would have done that if it was her daughte who was assualted. My guess is no. I can ony assume her family is more important, as is the black vote, since the offender was black, then the rest of the State. Shame on her, Shame. I expect it from the rest of the Cabinet, but not her. I guess everything they said about what a poor parent she was must be true. Alex, I am so sorry I ever voted for you. You should never sleep at night again.