PDA

View Full Version : Just Say HI

09-25-2010, 12:41 AM
If u happen to go to the City of Alexandria VA and see DC Cleveland Spruill please say HI to him or he will get very mad. HI Cleveland.

Bill514
09-25-2010, 02:25 AM
Or he'll write you up. Oh wait, it's not against directives. :devil:

09-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi Deputy Chief Spruil, Hi Deputy Chief Spruill, Hi Deputy Chief Spruil, Good Morning Deputy Chief Spruill, Good Afternoon Deputy Chief Spruill, Nighty Night Deputy Chief Spruill
Hi Deputy Chief Spruil, Hi Deputy Chief Spruill, Hi Deputy Chief Spruil, Good Morning Deputy Chief Spruill, Good Afternoon Deputy Chief Spruill, Nighty Night Deputy Chief Spruill

Whew, I should be covered for the next 6 months

09-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Hi Vinnie and Hi Bill, Hi Everyone, We should all spead the word of proper etiquette of the use of the word hi and hello and Monday and forevermore APD will be a much happier place. I cannot wait to say hi to everyone at the beginnnig of my day and goodbye to everyone at the end of my day.

09-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Does anybody want to pitch in and buy a Tee Shirt w/ HI

09-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Uh oh, now you're talking felony. I guarntee he'll have the shirt sent for evidence processing

09-27-2010, 12:05 AM
no just a friendly gesture. It is obvious he is dealing with a lot of stress it is probally bcause he is over his head as a DC he could barely cut it as a private in patrol

Unregistered
02-05-2015, 11:35 PM
doesnt work here anymore

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 02:32 AM
He is a descriminating asshole. He is destroying our department and has gone so far as taking all female supervisors off patrol and putting them in admin positions including as his “aide”

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 09:57 AM
Isn't Spruill gone now? He is the chief of Huntersville Police Department in North Carolina. They love him there and his nickname is bumblebee