09-23-2010, 12:50 PM
AMEN

09-25-2010, 11:41 PM
AMEN

Is it true the gb administration is on the way out?? :devil:

09-26-2010, 05:58 PM
AMEN

Is it true the gb administration is on the way out?? :devil:

My husband and I have resided in the Town Of Golden Beach for 26 years. I was directed to this web site by another resident of the town who also has resided here for several years. We both are very concerned. I have many concerns and mixed emotions on the safety I am receiving from the police force. Based on many of these writings, it reflects there are many internal problems with the police force. I am very disturbed these issues will reflect the type of service I and the other famililes are receiving. If there is not peace and content amongst the officers, then how can you provide me with the best service I do expect. For the administration, this is your responsibility to solve these issues and to insure I am being provided with the best service my tax dollars are paying for.

10-01-2010, 02:23 AM
First off, if you were a “true resident” you would know how good you do have it. Second of all with your tax dollars paying for services, since you do pay for services, how about a raise? That way I come out of poverty level and then maybe can work on getting a million dollar home like yours. Could you even live on our salary? Didn’t you ever think that internal problems are created because we don’t get paid enough money and we are complaining how our residents refuse/don’t pay us enough? Third of all, it is obvious you have never had any form of dealings with the police department. If by some chance, you were not spoon fed, pampered, tucked into bed, and your bed time story wasn’t read I would like to apologize. I think it is your responsibility to go lay out by your pool, shop, or go to your private beach and stay the hell out of our business. I don’t tell you how to spend your money; don’t say how to work the department. Most of all if you don’t like the services that your tax dollars are paying for, go move to another city like Opa Locka and let me know how that works out for you!

10-05-2010, 01:03 PM
I was a lieutenant there a couple of years ago, good people work there who want to do the right thing, until the Chief goes nothing will change

10-30-2010, 08:45 PM
I was a lieutenant there a couple of years ago, good people work there who want to do the right thing, until the Chief goes nothing will change

Lieutenant, you might have been a supervisor here a couple of years ago, but this place has changed more than you can imagine in your wildest dreams. It"s true things won't change until the chief is gone or takes action to clean house, but we all know the chief never been a leader figure since he aint got a pair off balls to do the right thing. However, it's well known the chief is excellent on turning his back on his troops, and leaving them out to dry. The ones running this circus is the town manager and his buddy the captain. Both of these circus clowns have stripped the chief from whatever little authority he had over the department. The captain has brought all his rim kissers with shaddy past into the department, and ran out all the great officers this department once had. The department has been taken over by thugs, and the chief is just standing by watching it all go down under his tenure. It's obvious the chief is drinking the cool-aid and sold his soul to the devil.