PDA

View Full Version : Big D

09-19-2010, 01:03 AM
I understand Mrs. SG got tired of all the lies and got the big D. I hope she gets a lot of child support! It is a shame she gave up her law enforcement career for that POS! Get em girl!

09-21-2010, 01:34 AM
OMG you guys are so funny. HAHAHAHA. Now you are going into things that you probably made up while sitting on the toilet. This is getting to funny. Who really cares. It's his business if they did or did not not the whole worlds. :snicker:

09-21-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm just saying leave the man alone. What did he really do to you to put his personal business, if it's real, on this garabage? Get a freaking life and get some new material. This is getting ridiculous. :devil:

09-21-2010, 07:05 PM
I understand Mrs. SG got tired of all the lies and got the big D. I hope she gets a lot of child support! It is a shame she gave up her law enforcement career for that POS! Get em girl!

What happens in ones family is none of YOUR or OUR business. A persons FAMILY IS OFF LIMITS. Show some class and stop reducing this sight to a Jerry Springer show.
Maybe you should look in the mirror.

09-21-2010, 10:39 PM
The thing is that there is no class. People will do what ever to hurt someone. The thing is that people that get on here and talk shiznit about other poeple are cowards. They have issues that they cann't handle of their own so they attack somebody else to make themselves feel better. :(

09-22-2010, 12:59 AM
The thing is that there is no class. People will do what ever to hurt someone. The thing is that people that get on here and talk shiznit about other poeple are cowards. They have issues that they cann't handle of their own so they attack somebody else to make themselves feel better. :(

Its called KARMA!!! If you really think that SG or JJ care about you or your family then you are a fool. I really don't care if the Mrs left or not......it's not going change his poor leadership or enormous ego. SG and JJ have sh1t on so many people. Cowards??.....sorry its not that....unfortunately we have to come to this forum because if you voice your opinion and address the issues you get labeled, blackballed, or railroaded.... :roll:

09-22-2010, 01:37 AM
You don't care then why did you post it? Again bringing up someones family life on this site is inappropriate and unacceptable. Discussing agency issues or opinions is one thing, what you did is reprehensible.

If your last posting is any indication to the quality of person you really are maybe you should look in the mirror. Karma will be looking you in the face.