PDA

View Full Version : F.O.P. Should be considered

09-19-2010, 12:39 AM
To explain some concerns, with regards to the accountability of the interest card that is asked of you to fill out with your name and signature should answer your question of whether the submitted card is yours. At the time that hopefully all the cards are returned they will be counted for the purpose of ascertaining a majority. The cards will be provided to the FOP and if you need to insure the count is appropriate then each member can verify if the card with their name on it is authentic. To answer why the card is being sent to a PO Box was to ensure that the person who sent out the cards can also remain private until a decision is made. I can assure you that the practice is very legitimate. To answer the question of why a FOP representative didn't send them was because they are remaining impartial and not involved until the count has been made. At which time they will be notified that the majority has returned the card seeking interest, and only then will FOP involve themselves. In an effort to help explain how the process works, or any other questions please feel free to ask. I will answer any serious question or request. Thanks for your professionalism when using this post.

09-20-2010, 05:00 AM
This was an answer to a post under silly stuff.

This is NOT about the reps this about acquiring change from the same nonsense being offered by the PBA and it is obvious that something has to be done otherwise we're going to loose out again. To be honest with you, I'm in the belief that if the city sees more unity through a change that they may look upon this as a sign of seriousness on our part. They too have watched the nonsense that has been brought before them over the years. Don't you think they're sitting back and having a good laugh when they see 30 + or - people show up holding signs regarding unsafe working conditions because we are under staffed, when the real reason we're at ends is about money. Common let's be real. There is nothing secretive going on with exception that you don't know which one of us has started the ball rolling. The FOP has been asked how to go about this. After hearing the options and knowing how alot of people would react the decision was made to have the interest cards mailed to your home, so you could make a choice without the harassment. You're right maybe ten years ago the FOP was asked to meet with us. I don't know about you, but I wish it had happened back then. Here we are, the PBA changed our minds then, and now we are still no further ahead. Do you really think that the city wants to sit down with people that constantly bad mouth the mayor or commission. There is alot of people who don't always agree. Let's look at it from a different perspective; how would you react to sitting across the table from slanderous bully tactics? How far do you think we would be if people representing us would have sat down and first listened and then talked. Negotiations are a two way street. If you think that the letter sent with your interest card was a nasty gram then you were mistaken, the letter could have been several pages long with truths and facts. However just a few were mentioned that everyone is very familiar with. The bottom line is nothing is going to happen if we don't do something to change the views of the city. Sorry I guess this was or could be construed as bad timing for the present reps. but the truth be known they too can't answer the big question; What are you going to do about settling the contract issue? Everyone needs to be realistic, how far do you think we're going to get now with the latest scandal between the police and the commission. I'm sorry if some feelings are going to be hurt about the present reps being again challenged with a vote if we do decide to change our bargaining unit, but that should be accepted for the betterment of all. Otherwise they have proven early on that it's all about them and not us. Please fill out your interest cards and mail them in, so we can all listen to the FOP at which time all the members will be able to be heard by casting a vote; either in favor of the FOP, or in favor to stay bogged down with an organization who is filling their pockets with your money and giving you inadequate representation when it comes to OUR contract. One last thought; how much true, valid and concerning representation do you think the PBA is going to give us now after wanting to rid ourselves from the present negotiator. People we have made ourselves, along with the likes of others who sit in their office on State Road 84 the laughing stock of the Florida PBA. You know what needs to be done, let's do it.
Still an FOP Hopeful

09-20-2010, 12:16 PM
This was an answer to a post under silly stuff.

This is NOT about the reps this about acquiring change from the same nonsense being offered by the PBA and it is obvious that something has to be done otherwise we're going to loose out again. To be honest with you, I'm in the belief that if the city sees more unity through a change that they may look upon this as a sign of seriousness on our part. They too have watched the nonsense that has been brought before them over the years. Don't you think they're sitting back and having a good laugh when they see 30 + or - people show up holding signs regarding unsafe working conditions because we are under staffed, when the real reason we're at ends is about money. Common let's be real. There is nothing secretive going on with exception that you don't know which one of us has started the ball rolling. The FOP has been asked how to go about this. After hearing the options and knowing how alot of people would react the decision was made to have the interest cards mailed to your home, so you could make a choice without the harassment. You're right maybe ten years ago the FOP was asked to meet with us. I don't know about you, but I wish it had happened back then. Here we are, the PBA changed our minds then, and now we are still no further ahead. Do you really think that the city wants to sit down with people that constantly bad mouth the mayor or commission. There is alot of people who don't always agree. Let's look at it from a different perspective; how would you react to sitting across the table from slanderous bully tactics? How far do you think we would be if people representing us would have sat down and first listened and then talked. Negotiations are a two way street. If you think that the letter sent with your interest card was a nasty gram then you were mistaken, the letter could have been several pages long with truths and facts. However just a few were mentioned that everyone is very familiar with. The bottom line is nothing is going to happen if we don't do something to change the views of the city. Sorry I guess this was or could be construed as bad timing for the present reps. but the truth be known they too can't answer the big question; What are you going to do about settling the contract issue? Everyone needs to be realistic, how far do you think we're going to get now with the latest scandal between the police and the commission. I'm sorry if some feelings are going to be hurt about the present reps being again challenged with a vote if we do decide to change our bargaining unit, but that should be accepted for the betterment of all. Otherwise they have proven early on that it's all about them and not us. Please fill out your interest cards and mail them in, so we can all listen to the FOP at which time all the members will be able to be heard by casting a vote; either in favor of the FOP, or in favor to stay bogged down with an organization who is filling their pockets with your money and giving you inadequate representation when it comes to OUR contract. One last thought; how much true, valid and concerning representation do you think the PBA is going to give us now after wanting to rid ourselves from the present negotiator. People we have made ourselves, along with the likes of others who sit in their office on State Road 84 the laughing stock of the Florida PBA. You know what needs to be done, let's do it.
Still an FOP Hopeful

Im perplexed by your great new interest for the FOP and timing. I'm not going to get into a long drawn out comment but you can call me (954-854-7783) or the other new reps any time. If the majority of the members want to explore other union bodies they come to us and there is a protocol to complete this procedure. I sent an e-mail to all PBA members that this same topic will be discussed during detail sign-up, please join us and in your own words we can accomplish our goals in a professional manner.

09-21-2010, 05:02 AM
[quote="FOP Hopeful":1bbei0vp]This was an answer to a post under silly stuff.

Still an FOP Hopeful

Im perplexed by your great new interest for the FOP and timing. I'm not going to get into a long drawn out comment but you can call me (954-854-7783) or the other new reps any time. If the majority of the members want to explore other union bodies they come to us and there is a protocol to complete this procedure. I sent an e-mail to all PBA members that this same topic will be discussed during detail sign-up, please join us and in your own words we can accomplish our goals in a professional manner.[/quote:1bbei0vp]

Thanks for your invitation to call and attend the detail sign ups. I will be at the sign ups and I await your explanation on what you describe as protocol. I will however remain quiet not out of fear but rather respect towards those who wish not to be harassed or intimidated into making a choice for themselves.

09-21-2010, 12:13 PM
I just read the following posts and wonder if I can put in on my time card, for the 10 minutes I've just waisted in my life.......Yawn. Hey Mr. FOP who is going to pay your lawyer fees when the lodge runs dry? Why do you think other departments have gone away from it. If your not huge it is not cost effective.

09-21-2010, 07:54 PM
FOP Hopeful is the one who is "spearheading" this so called needed change...and apparently calls himself a police officer. However, he is too much of a coward to have the courage to voice his opinion at a meeting because he feels intimidated by the big bad bullying PBA reps. FOP Hopeful...you shouldn't even wear a badge if you are that much of a *****.

09-22-2010, 12:09 AM
I just read the following posts and wonder if I can put in on my time card, for the 10 minutes I've just waisted in my life.......Yawn. Hey Mr. FOP who is going to pay your lawyer fees when the lodge runs dry? Why do you think other departments have gone away from it. If your not huge it is not cost effective.

Dear Sleepy, When a smaller agency joins the FOP the size of Hallandale any attorneys that may be needed are supplied through the State Lodge who provides legal counsel in the case that you or I decide to do something that may warrant the need of an attorney. No money from the local lodge is used for attorney's fees. In fact the dues are significantly less with FOP compared to PBA, (now there's a shocker). In fact the monthly dues are approximately $25.00 a month. This money goes to the state lodge. In fact members could decide to pay $40.00 a monthwhich is a savings from what they pay now, and $15.00 per member each month would go to the Hallandale Beach Lodge. This money could be used for a variety of things with the members permission of course. Do you know where all the money you're paying goes? The only time that the lodge would run dry of money is if there was some mis appropriation of funds, therefore my suggestion would be to vote an honest and trustworthy treasurer. Thanks for your question.

09-22-2010, 12:34 AM
FOP Hopeful is the one who is "spearheading" this so called needed change...and apparently calls himself a police officer. However, he is too much of a coward to have the courage to voice his opinion at a meeting because he feels intimidated by the big bad bullying PBA reps. FOP Hopeful...you shouldn't even wear a badge if you are that much of a ..

Dear Courageous,
You are somewhat correct in your analogy, I am the one who is bringing this forward to the members for them to decide if listening to the FOP might be to our better interest. As to your personal slanderous comment of me being a coward, I'll repeat my stand on the situation. I feel that the membership should be informed there are other avenues to pursue. If the membership decides not to send a return interest card it should be their choice, not yours or mine. To come forward at a meeting this early would go against what I've been trying to say along. Each officer and sergeant within the Hallandale Beach Police Department is intelligent enough to make their own decision without any influence from me who is in favor of meeting with the FOP, or from as you put it, "The big bad bullying PBA reps" and anyone else who has made the decision not to be open minded to listen to the potential of something better. Rest assure my presence at this Detail Sign Up / PBA Meeting will not influence anyone and the constant negativity that you and others have displayed make it very clear that the PBA is and will do everything possible to influence the members by calling me a coward who should not wear a badge. I just hope that there are still officers within our agency that are not so closed minded as yourself. Thanks for showing those who have an opinion, that it means absolutely nothing unless it is in your favor. Hope you have a better day.

09-22-2010, 12:00 PM
FOP Hopeful is the one who is "spearheading" this so called needed change...and apparently calls himself a police officer. However, he is too much of a coward to have the courage to voice his opinion at a meeting because he feels intimidated by the big bad bullying PBA reps. FOP Hopeful...you shouldn't even wear a badge if you are that much of a ..

Dear Courageous,
You are somewhat correct in your analogy, I am the one who is bringing this forward to the members for them to decide if listening to the FOP might be to our better interest. As to your personal slanderous comment of me being a coward, I'll repeat my stand on the situation. I feel that the membership should be informed there are other avenues to pursue. If the membership decides not to send a return interest card it should be their choice, not yours or mine. To come forward at a meeting this early would go against what I've been trying to say along. Each officer and sergeant within the Hallandale Beach Police Department is intelligent enough to make their own decision without any influence from me who is in favor of meeting with the FOP, or from as you put it, "The big bad bullying PBA reps" and anyone else who has made the decision not to be open minded to listen to the potential of something better. Rest assure my presence at this Detail Sign Up / PBA Meeting will not influence anyone and the constant negativity that you and others have displayed make it very clear that the PBA is and will do everything possible to influence the members by calling me a coward who should not wear a badge. I just hope that there are still officers within our agency that are not so closed minded as yourself. Thanks for showing those who have an opinion, that it means absolutely nothing unless it is in your favor. Hope you have a better day.

Listen silly, I personally don't see how you voicing your opinion of going to fop at a PBA meeting is bullying, but hey... to each their own. I mean really how are we supposed to react to yours and the fop back door tactics of trying to turn the dept onto fop. This whole process that you're going through seems pretty shady if you ask me. Are we men or mice here? If you have inside knowledge about fop why would you not find your spine, stand up on your two legs and tell the membership about all their missing out on. obviously you know something that we all don't and you're refusing to share it with the membership. That being said, if your're such a team player and truly want what is best for the department and the membership than it's pretty piss poor that you won't enlighten us with you knowledge. Sounds to me someone has their OWN AGENDA their trying to push but lack the intestinal fortitude to speak on it. Yeah this doens't sound like a crock of crap or anything. :evil:

09-22-2010, 12:26 PM
FOP hopeful,

1) When do you plan on counting the received FOP interest cards?

2) How do we know you arn't going to be less than truthful on the number of returned interest cards?

3) Why would the FOP simply not call for a meeting to educate the membership of what they have to offer.

4) If the PBA is so bad why are the majority of departments using them?

5) What experience do you have with the FOP?

6) Why do you feel so strongly about FOP being a good thing?

7) Why FOP as oppose to another barganing unit besides the PBA or FOP?

09-22-2010, 07:58 PM
FOP hopeful,

1) When do you plan on counting the received FOP interest cards?

2) How do we know you arn't going to be less than truthful on the number of returned interest cards?

3) Why would the FOP simply not call for a meeting to educate the membership of what they have to offer.

4) If the PBA is so bad why are the majority of departments using them?

5) What experience do you have with the FOP?

6) Why do you feel so strongly about FOP being a good thing?

7) Why FOP as oppose to another barganing unit besides the PBA or FOP?

#1. As stated it is with hopes that by October 1, 2010 all the cards that would be sent could be counted then.
#2. The number of returned cards will have the name and signature of the person sending it. If there is a majority, then the cards can be made available to everyone for verification that they actually sent the card.
#3. Contact was made with FOP asking how to go about the process. Their response was: we will give you "interest cards" to be given to your members. If and only when a majority of cards are returned would they consider sitting down and have a meeting explaining their organization. They would not become involved with our members until they were notified and the majority of the membership submitted cards of interest.
#4. I'm sorry I can not answer that question. I do know however over the last few years there have been agencies switching to FOP.
#5. None. My experience is only limited to inquiring about their process, in order to create an option for our members to look at and chose if a change may be to the betterment of the membership.
#6. I feel strongly about trying to better ourselves. History has spoken volumes. We are not in a good position, and I would like to have everyone know that there are alternatives. We should remain open minded to the idea that there may be a better way of getting things done. This is not about individuals, this is about all of us looking and listening to what else is out there. Then and only then can the membership decide what is best for them.
#7. As far as strength there really is only two unions FOP and PBA. I have no knowledge of the others.

09-22-2010, 08:23 PM
[quote=Guest]FOP Hopeful is the one who is "spearheading" this so called needed change...and apparently calls himself a police officer. However, he is too much of a coward to have the courage to voice his opinion at a meeting because he feels intimidated by the big bad bullying PBA reps. FOP Hopeful...you shouldn't even wear a badge if you are that much of a ..

Dear Courageous,

Listen silly, I personally don't see how you voicing your opinion of going to fop at a PBA meeting is bullying, but hey... to each their own. I mean really how are we supposed to react to yours and the fop back door tactics of trying to turn the dept onto fop. This whole process that you're going through seems pretty shady if you ask me. Are we men or mice here? If you have inside knowledge about fop why would you not find your spine, stand up on your two legs and tell the membership about all their missing out on. obviously you know something that we all don't and you're refusing to share it with the membership. That being said, if your're such a team player and truly want what is best for the department and the membership than it's pretty piss poor that you won't enlighten us with you knowledge. Sounds to me someone has their OWN AGENDA their trying to push but lack the intestinal fortitude to speak on it. Yeah this doens't sound like a crock of crap or anything. :evil:[/quote:2h553kty]

I never said that. I merely stated that the PBA meeting would not be a place for me or anyone else to intimidate a free choice of change. I feel that expressing myself at the meeting would only cause more anger and hostility towards those who do not wish to change. In addition I have more respect for the PBA reps than to begin challenging them in front of the membership.
I can't answer why no one else has considered doing what I have done. Yet throughout the hallways displeasure can be heard and seen. Perhaps others have been afraid to take the step towards change, you'll have to ask them. As for myself my only intention is to try and bring back some dignity through presenting the idea that listening to the FOP might help. Trust me, if the majority of the membership wants to stay with the PBA so be it. I myself am obviously not a majority. However if there is a majority wishing to hear what the FOP has to offer, how do you or anyone else propose to bring it forward. I can assure you that my spine is very straight and very strong, and I have been standing on my own two legs. I can also assure you that I do not have my own agenda. In conclusion it is not my place to tell the membership how the FOP works, that would be better left up to the FOP representatives to explain if and when the time becomes appropriate. Let the police officers and sergeants decide for themselves if FOP is something they want. I will make one comment though; it is very apparent that you are not in favor of the possibility of betterment and isn't that the majority of our problems. If this is not for you that's fine however you are just one of 84 members. Hope you have a better day.

09-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Hey Guys,

I thought I would chime in and put it to rest. It seems quite a number of people, including members of the Admin think I am the person behind the F.O.P. Thing.

I am not. If I was, I would have brought it up at the meeting. I was whole heartedly unimpressed with their contract negotiations, their lack of understanding in certain areas, and they’re not taking advantage of several (in my opinion) extremely damaging statements made by the city during the last hearing on our contract. The city attorney made some incredibly counterable statements which never even got mentioned.

That being said, they did have some pull in getting a couple of our city managers to "better understand" our plight.

My Opinion regarding F.O.P.:

I don't know a whole lot about it. It has been my understanding we are responsible for funding our own "war chest" and in my opinion we simply don't have the numbers to make that route a viable option. Yesterday, Major KC told me it doesn’t exactly work like that. He advised our dues would be based on a state FOP minimum. That amount would go to the State FOP who provides us attorneys other benefits. We could then determine an additional amount to be withdrawn which would go to our local account and "war chest." That sounds a bit more interesting.

Several prohibitive issues still remain:

1. We are responsible for our own account.
2. We will need Officers (Pres, VP, Sec, Treasurer)
3. Anytime we need shirts, banners etc... We have to source them, order them, pick them up, and pay for them.
4. We will likely lose several political affiliations we have been able to work with, in the past.

It raises some curiosities but I am not thinking the benefits of moving make the push worthwhile. That is my opinion based on the limited knowledge I have of the situation. My opinion and $3.00 should get you a nice cup of coffee.

I am available for comments and you all know where to find me. See you at detail sign ups tonight.

Mazel Tov!

09-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Me again,

I was unimpressed with the PBA's showing at the contract negotiations.

Sorry, forgot to mention specifically who I was unimpressed with in paragraph 2.

Ok..see ya'll tonight.

****tails!

09-23-2010, 02:52 PM
i have 3 questions for the FOP Hopeful:

1) you mentioned you will tally the results and provide us with the vote count and only then will you make your identity known. will that hold true even if the results are not in your favor?

2) i believe miami pd have FOP. if so, those guys got the shaft on their pay and benefits worse than us. how do we know FOP will be able to do any better than PBA?

3) By excluding other unions from the opportunity to participate, does that conflict with any labor laws?

09-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Hey All!

It’s me again..and hopefully for the last time in a while.

My issue was with the PBA...Negotiation and Council Specifically at the meeting on July 8, 2010.
It was also my personal opinion that conversational negotiation (and chicken scratch on yellow pads passed back and forth) [no offense to the pigeon contingent in the Sally Port...We love Wiley Pigeon...please don’t dive bomb again! ] without the transfer of "official" proposed written contracts where by each side of the bargaining table could in concrete terms, read and address specifically delineated points of the contract was a lack of professional polish in a negotiating arena. I believe it cost us time, money, and benefits.

That has not much at all to do with our Reps at all, but more so the tact and strategy employed by our PBA who we contract with to address contract negotiations.

I hear there has been quite a bit of talk today in regards to my comments last night...funny thing...my phone only rang once by someone with the intestinal fortitude to address me directly. You all know me, If you have a question, concern or comment; just ask. In the end, its just my opinion…nothing more, nothing less. The $3.00 cup of coffee still stands.

And...No… I am not the "FOP Bandit" as he or she is being referred to. I fully support any IA complaint which would seek to expose the person that compromised our personal addresses for his or her own political play at the expense of others.

And for you all that couldn't put it together ...
Mazel Tov ****tails!

09-24-2010, 01:27 PM

1) you mentioned you will tally the results and provide us with the vote count and only then will you make your identity known. will that hold true even if the results are not in your favor?

2) i believe miami pd have FOP. if so, those guys got the shaft on their pay and benefits worse than us. how do we know FOP will be able to do any better than PBA?

3) By excluding other unions from the opportunity to participate, does that conflict with any labor laws?

FOP Hopeful that you will answer...

09-25-2010, 05:02 AM
Mr. FOP Bandit,

What EXACTLY do you think the FOP can do during future negotiations that the PBA can't? Are you saying that the PBA negotiation team (Braverman,Marano & our elected reps) are the reason we went to impasse and got screwed? Did you attend the many attempted negotiations over the last 2 years and see what they were faced with? Sure, you made some interesting points in reference to the FOP, but I was here when we did look into other unions (FOP, IOUPA...) and WE made a choice to stick with the PBA. And I believe it will happen again. Hopefully, with a new City Manager, new reps, possibly a new PBA lead negotiator, a rebounding economy, our chances may be better to secure a fair and equitable 3-year contract in a timely manner this time around. I can say this, the PBA has stepped up to represent HBPD officers when needed (just ask those that have had to use them). Not to say the FOP attorneys couldn't but the PBA staff has proven their weight in Gold already. I think it's easy to blame the PBA entity for what happened here contractually, but I don't think the FOP or Teamsteers in their hay day could have done much better. Good luck with the your interest cards....

09-25-2010, 08:47 PM

hey FOP guy,
i'm sitting here waiting to send my card in by OCT 1 like you asked and i am undecided. if u can't answer my questions then you are pretty much making my decision for me and its going in the trash

09-27-2010, 01:50 AM

hey FOP guy,
i'm sitting here waiting to send my card in by OCT 1 like you asked and i am undecided. if u can't answer my questions then you are pretty much making my decision for me and its going in the trash

Sorry but there is a life outside Hallandale but I will try and answer your questions;
#1 I'm not sure of the reason you ask this question. What difference does it make who I am by name. The reason I haven't come public is because, you need to decide for yourself not because of who brought the idea forward. In other words if you think I'm a nice guy then you"ll vote in favor, but if you think I'm a prick then you'll vote against it. But to answer your question honestly, I'm not sure. #2. I have absolutely no information regarding Miami, perhaps that could be a good question for FOP if you decide to listen and ask questions. #3 I do not know of any law that would consider it illegal not to have other unions involved in a search process. Florida is a right to work state.

09-27-2010, 02:01 AM
Some or one of you need to stop throwing up all the smoke in order to confuse people with questions that I can't answer. I have said it before and will say it again I don't know all there is about every agency throughout Florida or the nation that may or may not have had a good experience or a bad experience with FOP or PBA. All I know is what is going on in Hallandale. I don't worry about what others have or have not. I worry about my own and so should all of you. No matter what is said someone can twist it to their liking or disliking. With that said, I hope everyone got their interest card and I have asked everyone to consider sending it in. If you do great, if you don't then it will be obvious that there will not be a majority returned and you don't have to worry about it. Take care and be safe out there.

09-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Sorry but there is a life outside Hallandale but I will try and answer your questions;
#1 I'm not sure of the reason you ask this question. What difference does it make who I am by name. The reason I haven't come public is because, you need to decide for yourself not because of who brought the idea forward. In other words if you think I'm a nice guy then you"ll vote in favor, but if you think I'm a prick then you'll vote against it. But to answer your question honestly, I'm not sure. #2. I have absolutely no information regarding Miami, perhaps that could be a good question for FOP if you decide to listen and ask questions. #3 I do not know of any law that would consider it illegal not to have other unions involved in a search process. Florida is a right to work state.[/quote]

okay so you don't want who you are to affect the votes. thats not what i asked. i asked if you will name yourself after the votes. nice attempt to dodge it though. i venture to guess that you planned on being the hero if the vote came out good and remaining anonymous if the vote went bad, like a true chicken$hit. and if you were concerned about people voting based on their opinion of you, i can safely assume that you know most people already think you are a dou**ebag. thanks for narrowing down my list of "what idiot did this."

10-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Hey FOP Hopeful...its OCTOBER 1. How did those votes go?

10-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Many of you know me for only a few things: my refusal to wear certain lady garments, my ability to work while injured, my inability to achieve a valid warrant, my lust for the perfect Marlboro, my equal loathing for Nicorette gum and the a**hole who invented it, or my undeniable kick-ass mullet…but perhaps I am known most for my hate of the word (and the very noun itself) of c**k…well except for one of course. It’s a long story that I’ve wanted to get off my wrinkled droop-boobed chest for almost my whole life, and now before my exile I must let the world know…let us begin.
It was the summer of ’53, I was 13 at the time (just legal in the state of Mississippi) and I had just finished dinner. It was one of my favorite meals, a meal to this day I still feel is the only meal complimented with candle light…Dinosaur Cheesy Mac. I was in the shower now washing my undeniable kick-ass mullet with my doctor prescribed dandruff shampoo when, I suddenly heard the door creak open like so many times before. I knew exactly who it was. He didn’t say a word to me, he never had to. And with the same respect I tried not to make a sound either, it was always easier with as little dialog as possible. Perhaps tonight he would do more than just watch, so I decided to take my chance and offer myself to the only man I knew could do me right. I slowly slid open the shower curtain to reveal my naked self with my undeniable kick-ass mullet. I had already lathered and rinsed but perhaps I could go through it again, it was always his favorite part of the show.
I was in the middle of letting the suds run down my crap-stained butt-crack while at the same time pinching my salami nipples to add just the hint of a tease that would, without a doubt, drive him wild. And I must say it was working, before I could bend over to pick up the soap I noticed the biggest bulge in his pants, and my mouth began to water just thinking of what was behind those overalls. The silence finally broke with the sexiest ‘Southern drawl’ I have ever heard him use, “Yo mama is wurkin late agin tonaht”. During that confession I kept my eyes closed, letting my heart skip a beat, my knees go weak and my undeniable kick-ass mullet remain undeniably kick-ass. When I opened my eyes back up I finally gazed upon what I have been waiting on for over 6 years.
He had unbuttoned his overalls to reveal the most beautiful piece of meat I had ever seen. As he stroked it I witnessed it getting longer and harder right inside his hands, and for the first time I actually felt jealousy for a body part. I could see every vein and with every pulse of it I could feel it inside me…I knew in my heart that this was the night.
I walked out of the shower forgetting to even dry myself or my undeniable kick-ass mullet, and as I went to grab his hand he quickly redirected it to his member, letting that guide me into the bedroom. Then, in a moment that will last forever in my mind, two undeniable kick-ass mullets came together that night. I believe for my sake he wanted to be gentle, considering that I haven’t had a chance to weed-whack my jungle bush yet, but I assured him I wanted to be treated like the tween I was…and that I had been a very bad girl.
It started with him throwing me on the bed and forcing me open, and you could almost see the green stink lines coming off of my jungle bush. It was the first time I had my ankles behind my head (in what he called the ‘Mississippi Pretzel’). And when he shoved it in me I watched my jungle bush split, parting ever so slightly and fully accepting that spear like a Venus Flytrap taking in a dung beetle. Every pump was faster and harder, the steam left over from the shower had mixed with the sweat on my crap-stained butt-crack to create an aroma I will never forget. At one point I thought he was going to break my pelvis! Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, he flipped me over on my hands and knees and spread my crap-stained butt-crack. I tried to turn around to witness his facial expression when he forced my head down in the pillow and grabbed my undeniable kick-ass mullet. He held that thing like handle bars, controlling the movement of my head with every thrust.
“If dis is wat heavin is like den jus snuff me nahw!”, I finally shouted into the pillow. To be honest that was the last clear thought I could remember, after that comment everything was combined into one wonderful scene of bliss. I knew when it was close to being over because his moans were growing louder and longer, I just wasn’t sure where to take the load. The only thing I asked him in a single plea was, “please, not on da undeniable kick-ass mullet”. He replied, “I wud neva do dat”. My legs began to shiver, knowing what was about to come from me, and in the most perfect of all timing his climax was incestuously matched by mine as I finally screamed, “DADDY!”
When it was over, we both just laid in bed, breathing heavy but worried to make eye contact, we had just done what is considered normal practice in Mississippi, but I was still nervous. Then before I knew it we both were startled by the sound of jingling keys on the front of the double-wide and we knew Mama was home. I jumped out of that bed almost as fast as he threw me on it and scurried to the door, I turned back to notice him staring at my crap-stained butt-crack as it was shaking with every step…and I couldn’t say I blamed him, I worked long and hard to keep that crap-stain symmetrical. As I jumped into my own bed, sticking to the sheets, I made sure my undeniable kick-ass mullet was in place so that it would not get ruined (I did have a reputation to uphold). I tried to drift off to sleep for hours but my mind was still racing with the events that just took place.
Of course that was the night I knew I would swear off man meat forever. Soon after that I tried out for the softball team (convinced all the girls that my undeniable kick-ass mullet should be in a museum) and started my muff-diving life. I tried everything since that night to replace the feeling of that beautiful piece of tube steak with its perfectly placed genital warts, but nothing compares to that glorious purple headed yogurt slinger, not a cucumber, termite infested tree branch, a Golden Retriever’s head, F-350 drive shaft…nothing could come close. That’s when I decided to start hating the world (mostly men), and unfortunately for the Hallandale Beach P.D. it’s also when I decided to become a cop. And now, every once in a while I’ll walk down stairs to take a look at the people who are doing the work I’m too good for, I mostly come down to view the ’94 picture of our fabulous Police/CSA crew. I wrote a letter to big Tommy one time in an attempt to air brush my undeniable kick-ass mullet on everyone else in the picture to make it the most amazing photo ever taken on the face of the earth, but big Tommy told me there is a lot more memorabilia on the wall and he couldn’t have a crowd gathering around just one. So as I leave you all I can only give one piece of advice (the only thing that ever really helped me). And that is simply…shoot a man in the a**, it’ll get you anywhere you want to go.
Thank you and God Bless….women.

10-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Guess the vote didn't go as you planned huh? So are you going to announce your identity?

10-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Hey FOP Hopeful...its OCTOBER 1. How did those votes go?

I will be sure to let you know when the count of interest cards has been completed, thanks for asking.

10-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Guess the vote didn't go as you planned huh? So are you going to announce your identity?

Dear Guest,
When will you understand that this is not a voting process. I will be counting the interest cards and will let you what the out come is. Do yourself a favor and don't wait up for the announcement of my identity. I'm sure you are probably the same person who has already identified me as a "douche bag, coward, spineless, etc...........".

In the privacy of your sanctuary where you sit in front of your computer and naturally without identifying yourself answer one question, Why do you want to know who I am regardless of the out come? I'm looking forward to YOUR answer.

10-03-2010, 09:57 AM
while I am not the "guest" or anyone from any of the above postings, I would like to know who you are so I know who gave my home address out. some of us do all we can to keep our home lives out of the business of others, now with you having passed out my address, and all the other officers in the dept, to anybody only knows who, my peace and comfort in going home to my family has now been compromised.......thanks A$$H0LE.
so...... please make yourself known for that reason.

10-03-2010, 05:51 PM
while I am not the "guest" or anyone from any of the above postings, I would like to know who you are so I know who gave my home address out. some of us do all we can to keep our home lives out of the business of others, now with you having passed out my address, and all the other officers in the dept, to anybody only knows who, my peace and comfort in going home to my family has now been compromised.......thanks A$$H0LE.

Please enough with the drama and theatrics. I will be sure not to use the personnel list to send you or anyone else a Christmas card this year as so many in the past have done. You and everyone else that has nothing better to do than create paranoria and fabricate your so called privacy issues has already been told that it was I who went to Captain Martinez and Sgt Thouez explaining the circumstances surrounding the addresses be solely in my possession, it was I alone who printed the labels at my home, it was I alone who stamped them and placed them in envelopes. It was I alone who rejected the idea of putting a return address on the envelopes so that no one could attempt any method of identifying who the addressee was. It was I alone who placed them within the post office for delivery. So please stop with your conspiracy theory. Your address and name was never given to anyone which includes the FOP so please stop with your idiotic comment about how going home to your family is compromised. If you and the merry men of followers that you continuely have to entertain had any common sense you would know that my attempt to privately provide information to you was not done to "Compromise your peace and comfort in going home to your family". By the way.......YOUR WELCOME.

10-04-2010, 09:07 PM
HEY RON,

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR A MARTYR? COME DOWN OFF YOUR CROSS, COUNT THE 2 CARDS YOU GOT BACK AND GO AWAY.

10-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Did you really think that the good cops in this place couldn't figure out your identity?

10-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Did you really think that the good cops in this place couldn't figure out your identity?

yes RB thinks he is smarter than everyone else...and he thinks the 3 people he told about this would swear to secrecy and doesnt understand the lonely world of every man for himself that goes on in their arena. did he really think they would stick their necks out for him? your judgement is disappointing RB.... i do find it amusing that someone like you would ***** about bullies when you are, as i and many other have found out, the posterboy for it....now quick! run to see if we're all not at traffic court so you can write some co-workers up!!! no wonder pigeion Stanley took a big crap on you, aint karma a biatch :devil:

10-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Ole Sgt Pissy Pants would never have revealed his identity. At least not before the votes were counted. He knows no one would rally behind anything attached to his name. He has made a career of being an a$$ and S1 loves him for it. He has no true leadership qualities and no personality. Good try though you douche... you almost had us fooled. Now go sit in your office with the other p.o.s. SGT and think of ways to work the crank. Its kinda funny you both have the same initials (R.B.). 8)

10-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Did you see him sitting in detail sign-up with that sour puss on his face and his arms crossed like a kid in time out. :lol:

10-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Did you see him sitting in detail sign-up with that sour puss on his face and his arms crossed like a kid in time out. :lol:
That's what happens when you realize that you have no friends and that none of your co-workers have even the tiniest amount of respect for you.

10-21-2010, 04:04 PM
That's what happens when you realize that you have no friends and that none of your co-workers have even the tiniest amount of respect for you.

But I'll lay odds that he and that other huge bag of douche will be the next captains.

10-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Those two turds have completely lost whatever respect people had for them and have a long way to go before they end their career. Fortunately or unfortunately, S1 will be gone before D-bag 1 and 2 are retired and at that very instant the wind beneath their wings will be calmed; causing them to fall from the sky. When this happens, those two will have to face EVERYONE they have stepped on in order to get to where they are. They will be left covered in more feces than our salley port.

10-22-2010, 08:02 PM
sharing the same office and the same initials...the irony of it all. :snicker:

10-23-2010, 09:15 PM
I can not emphasize this enough...I AM GOD
- I did not need to ask anyone for an address in this department, for I alone already know them all...I AM GOD

- No one needs to feel that their personal safety is now in question, I alone already know everyone's fate...I AM GOD

- I alone can make a mountain crumble with a single fart...I AM GOD

- I alone invented the question mark...I AM GOD

- I alone will convince S1 to make everyone in this department grow a moustache, only so they can all fail in comparison to mine...I AM GOD

- I alone am the only being that knows exactly where President's Obama's testicles is located...I AM GOD

- Should any of you 'lesser beings' decide to disobey any of my orders, I alone will give the signature three finger slap on the sleeve so all will know...I AM GOD

...so reply if you dare...FOR ANYONE WHO DO WILL SURELY FEEL THE WRATH....FOR I...AM...GOD!!!!!!!

11-24-2010, 09:05 PM
Hello lesser beings...It has been a little while, but I'm back to reinstate the simple and undeniable fact that is...I AM GOD!

I alone will tell a trainee on FTO that I want 100 tickets in a single day...I AM GOD

I alone will tell my merry men to chase anyone who does not wear their seatbelt while letting the offender crash their car because I am too important to do anything of such idiocy...but will put in harms way anyone who I please for the greater good...I AM GOD

I alone am the entity who made DC recieve a ticket printer, and not anyone in traffic who will actually use them, in hopes that they all get carpal tunnel...I AM GOD

I alone am the reason 'Craig's List' does not provide adult services anymore...I AM GOD

I alone will have the only signature on a petition so my face will be the next on Mt. Rushmore...and it will be done...I AM GOD

I alone am the concept behind '2012', it is actually a manifested story of me loosing my car keys, then seeking revenge...I AM GOD

I alone am the only entity (but I also let the other RB borrow) that is allowed to practice with the retired Lieutenant bars for the next posistion that I WILL GET...I AM GOD

So again I challenge anyone who dare...reply if you have the testicular fortitude and I again will show you that you will feel the wrath...FOR I...AM...GOD!!!!!!!

12-20-2010, 04:50 PM

Give me a break, you're no more concerned about your "safety at home" because someone in the FOP had a mailing list from the PD. Your safety has not been compromised. You're home address is already out there in various public record domains. I would be more concerned about the ability of some clown getting it from public records than someone from the FOP.
Get over it!!!!

12-21-2010, 12:11 AM
[quote="want to know":1cimopf7]while I am not the "guest" or anyone from any of the above postings, I would like to know who you are so I know who gave my home address out. some of us do all we can to keep our home lives out of the business of others, now with you having passed out my address, and all the other officers in the dept, to anybody only knows who, my peace and comfort in going home to my family has now been compromised.......thanks A$$H0LE.

Give me a break, you're no more concerned about your "safety at home" because someone in the FOP had a mailing list from the PD. Your safety has not been compromised. You're home address is already out there in various public record domains. I would be more concerned about the ability of some clown getting it from public records than someone from the FOP.
Get over it!!!![/quote:1cimopf7]

uhhh...since nobody has posted on this thread in like a month, i would guess everyone is over it except you. let it go.

12-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Who is this? I demand to know who is speaking after I gave that clear and obvious warning! All I can say is you better not let me catch you not wearing your seat belt...because if you do I'll chase you! I'll chase you right into a tree!!!!....well, I wont do it, but I'll get my minions to do it...hold on...(slap slap slap) Do you hear that?!?!?! That's my three fingers on my sleeve PUNK!!!! I know now you are truly trembling. Enough said.

12-26-2010, 04:31 PM
OK, G.McV you can stop complaining we're all tired of hearing and listening about your hatred for RB give it a break all ready. Not everyone has the same point of view as you, and not everyone thinks they can use the PBA to try and get what they want like you. Look at it this way, you'll never cross paths again after 01-15-11.