PDA

View Full Version : Investigations

09-16-2010, 11:15 PM
Anyone hear who got the Lt. position in Pensacola or the Inv. spot in Ft. Lauderdale? I saw a spot in Tampa open as well, where did that come from and who's being slotted for all of these positions?

09-18-2010, 01:31 AM
People that they have confidence in to get the job done. That would not apply to the disgruntled bunch that hang out on this board.

09-18-2010, 12:03 PM
People that they have confidence in to get the job done. That would not apply to the disgruntled bunch that hang out on this board.

I guess that means that you are not one of the ones that got those positions?

09-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Be careful working for Johnson, he does not let anybody do anything the worst micr manager in the place. He needs to go, I am glad I left when I did.

09-20-2010, 01:05 AM

Or it could be people who don't swallow or hang out under the lieutenant's desk like you.....

09-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Anyone hear who got the Lt. position in Pensacola or the Inv. spot in Ft. Lauderdale? I saw a spot in Tampa open as well, where did that come from and who's being slotted for all of these positions?

J.T. Smith got the LT spot in the panhandle.

09-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Be careful working for Johnson, he does not let anybody do anything the worst micr manager in the place. He needs to go, I am glad I left when I did.

You got gone before you were fired. Bob J. had your number. Glad your gone loser.