PDA

View Full Version : London

09-16-2010, 02:48 PM
[quote="DFS"]http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy122/Ronin1017/train-conductor.jpg

Attention all passengers of DFS Railways: London is off the train.

09-18-2010, 12:33 AM
Did he miss the third rail?

09-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Thank GD , can we know get rid of Ellis. Another person who still thinks he is running FHP. KE take a look at the e-mails you put out... how embarrasing! And you are the head of training! GD help all of us! Wake up Tally, they are embarassing all of us!

Get real with your training already! We have cases to work and stop thinking you are in a real PD agency !

09-25-2010, 01:06 PM
if ellis was running things like fhp, dif would be bette off. he is just over his head, should never have been given the job. plenty of inside people could who do a beter job blindfolded. as for training, this accreditqatin crap needs to go, along with alex sink. we could then also lay off all people associated with accreditatio and save lots of money. worthless. if training was not incharge of hiring and backgrounds and fetching for askinss we might get better training even with accreditation. what a cycle of idiots we have now. i miss the old days.

10-01-2010, 01:26 PM
anyone miss the hot air, no substance, massive ego since he left. We don't.

10-02-2010, 03:25 PM
of course we are a real pd. we have assult guns don't we? the problem is I can't spend my assuslt gun at winn dixie. thnks alex, I would have rather had a raise. you are an idiot. go count the paperclips at yur many houses or something. or better yet, go live in your house in the bahamas with your illegal servants. we used to call that slavary.

10-10-2010, 08:38 PM
anyone miss the hot air, no substance, massive ego since he left. We don't.

You must work for FM. Fraud still has Kelley.

11-12-2010, 11:59 PM
anyone hear from the old blowhard? what a loser!

12-21-2010, 11:24 PM
anyone besides me notice the difference in our bosses sinces this mutt left. They look more at ease and back to themselves. london was a big fat mess. loser and liar. how far up alex's butt did he climb, and for what? He sucks and cassidy sucks for bringing him here. good riddens tho them all.

12-25-2010, 12:47 AM
let it go ts, he is gone for over 2 months now

12-25-2010, 02:33 PM
why didnt he take Brongel with him. another do nothing.

12-26-2010, 11:10 PM
but he does a great deal of nothing. he should get points for that at least. i see positions cutting coming, and he will be on it. we do not need him anymore, we get the certification we needed. by bob.

01-12-2011, 04:22 PM
what does capt bob do anyway. i mean for the state. everytime i have a question he is off working for some other police department. can he double dip like that. whay move him to tallahassee when he spends all of him time home and elsewhere.