PDA

View Full Version : NEWS

09-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Are You A Stage 5 Clinger? Top 5 Reasons You Might Be…

How to know if you’re a Stage-5 Clinger?*

Is your iPhone, blackberry, and/or cell phone become a stalking device rather than a way of communication? If you’re non-stop texting or calling, or cannot put your phone down for some time with friends and family because you’re constantly checking to see if they contacted you, you’ve got symptom number one.*

Are You A Stalker? -Facebook, blackberry messenger, instant messaging and twitter are all ways of stalking. If you find yourself sitting in the back of lecture at school or at your desk at work checking photos, friends, wall-to-wall’s, and AIM, twitter, and BBM status’s chances are you’re a stalker, yes, you are a stalker and need to find something else to do with your time, because that’s just creepy.

Poor me, Pity me, Do me?- If you are using your friends or pulling stunts to get this person to spend time with you or talk to you, you’re not letting them want to be with you, you’re making them. You don’t want to be a pity hook up.

Oops! What a coincidence seeing you here!* Are you following someone or their friends to possibly bump into the person you’re interested in because you can’t get them to make plans with you alone? That would probably mean they don’t want to spend time with just you and you should stop following them.

Are You Making Something More Than It Actually Is? If you’re telling your friends that you and the person you like are more than you actually are, you’ve committed the ultimate task of stage 5 clinging. Just because you hooked up with someone a couple times and it might be headed in the right direction doesn’t mean that it is going to become something significant. What goes around comes around and once they find out what you’ve been telling people, they’ll be sure to go away. After all, who wants his or her business to be anyone else’s? Especially when the facts aren’t even true.

If you’ve accomplished at least three of these things, I’d say you’re clinging and it is time to let go. If someone is interested in you, they make sure you know it. Don’t be a stage 5 clinger. After all, you wouldn’t want someone clinging to you right? :devil:

09-14-2010, 07:58 PM
ummmm......... huhhhhhhhhhhhh?

09-16-2010, 05:35 AM
:evil: Stage 5 clinger who uses that word............... Officer Pascalli!¡!¡!¡!¡

09-16-2010, 03:31 PM
If you're going to post, at least be original. One quick search of google provided this:

http://www.datingish.com/724381343/are- ... u-might-be (http://www.datingish.com/724381343/are-you-a-stage-5-clinger-top-5-reasons-you-might-be)

maybe someone's TRYING to make it look like Officer P

09-16-2010, 03:34 PM
To find the link, google this: Are You A Stage 5 Clinger? Top 5 Reasons You Might Be…