PDA

View Full Version : STOP PLEASE

09-05-2010, 03:17 AM
you are not a very nice person at all. You are apparently the MOD of these threads. i have seen your initials, only to see them disappear the next day. Good thing I am a cop or I would have never figured it out! You have exposed yourself, and yes that is so off-putting in several ways.

For those that might have some of the story wrong, it wasn't or an explorer that jammed up, Seriously, ask him. then watch his reaction. Yes, I know he jammed himself up, however, B.D. did the "right" thing,
however once agin, apparently hasn't has a good rumor or snitch in a while. Good for you sir!

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING NAMES OR IDETIFIABLE PERSONS IN THESE POSTS. AND THE MODD IS NOT THE PERSON YOU THINK IT IS. WHY CANT YOU ALL ACCEPT WHEN A PERSON DOES SOMETHING WRONG? THIS BOARD IS FOR COMMUNITCATIONS NO BASHING.

09-05-2010, 03:53 PM
zzzzz

09-05-2010, 04:01 PM
you are not a very nice person at all. You are apparently the MOD of these threads. i have seen your initials, only to see them disappear the next day. Good thing I am a cop or I would have never figured it out! You have exposed yourself, and yes that is so off-putting in several ways.

For those that might have some of the story wrong, it wasn't B.D. or an explorer that jammed C.C. up, Seriously, ask him. then watch his reaction. Yes, I know he jammed himself up, however, B.D. did the "right" thing,
however once agin, apparently hasn't has a good rumor or snitch in a while. Good for you sir!

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING NAMES OR IDETIFIABLE PERSONS IN THESE POSTS. AND THE MODD IS NOT THE PERSON YOU THINK IT IS. WHY CANT YOU ALL ACCEPT WHEN A PERSON DOES SOMETHING WRONG? THIS BOARD IS FOR COMMUNITCATIONS NO BASHING.

Even if the MOD isn't who we think it is, why is that Sergeant's initals the only one being edited out? I have seen far worse posts with nothing being done. [/color]

09-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Just get him a BIG-MAC with extra cheese

09-05-2010, 09:24 PM
We all know 4400 W. Sample is Free

09-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Re: Strikes again
by What the?! on 09/06/10 13:56:01

R.W. wrote:
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING NAMES OR IDETIFIABLE PERSONS IN THESE POSTS. AND THE MODD IS NOT THE PERSON YOU THINK IT IS. WHY CANT YOU ALL ACCEPT WHEN A PERSON DOES SOMETHING WRONG? THIS BOARD IS FOR COMMUNITCATIONS NO BASHING

Holy Cow! the entire thread was edited out this time!?!?!?

What gives MOD? As per your statement above, there were no names. "Identifiable person?! Gimme a break. You are allowing A.A., B.D., even " Mann", "Cuddster, etc. on but not RW?! WTF is your deal with the pear-shaped guy?What the?!

Seriously, why are these posts so highly edited, whether you are who the think you are or not. Even though you probably are, or have a vested interest in the truth coming out?

09-06-2010, 06:08 PM
MOD is picking and choosing PERSONALLY what he wants, not per the rules concerning this board as he pretends to quote.

Scroll thru just the TITLE of each thread and there are "easily identifiable" persons.
Gimme a break. Then take the entire site down.