PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Stuff

09-04-2010, 04:31 AM
Let's say you make a arrest and the person needs to go to the hospital
First you tell your sergeant, who calls the Lieutenant, then the Captain, then *the Major, then the Chief. You then have to do a probable cause affidavit & written report. But wait, we are just getting started. You also have to complete a use of force & put the information on your daily. Dispatch sends out a medical transport email $ you have to do a family services request. Your sergeant then puts the same information in the chief's log, monthly report, case managing report, & strategic objective report. Finally, the sergeant has to put this information in an end if shift email. You then have to put together your case filing packet.

**All this is discussed the *next day by the second guessers and Monday Morning quarterbacks on the conference call. It is amazing the amount of work 1 arrests produces. No wonder nobody does anything. I hate to say it but the ship is sinking & *The red flags are being raised.

09-04-2010, 06:47 AM
WOW! Took you along to figure this out, where have you been sleeping underneath a rock. Hope you keep on thinking this anyone heard from DZ?

09-04-2010, 01:17 PM
As long as we have this command here it will always be that way, like a scared dog with thier tail wrapped under is ass.

these guys act like they know how to run a PD, they are just YES BOYS, do what they tribe wants when they want and HOW the tribe wants it done, even if its against state and federal law.

like on the titanic, dont swim to my raft, I will push you away and watch you sink!

09-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Why are we so short that I get harassed for calling out. Staff levels are at an all time low yet, we have 4 Princesses in Background Investigations. Eliminate 3 of those positions snd you have money for 2 new officers. Maybe then I won't get mandated on my Saturday Night Off.

09-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Why are we allowing people (Seminole Security) who have not passed a background check full access to the PD? I get yelled out for going into Dispatch because I'm not authorized but Security runs around the whole building with access to everything.

09-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Why are you not worried about us. We cannot prevent crime. Morale is low. Are these facts hidden from you. You are great at talking the talk. When it cones to walking the walk you fail. You say onething and do the other. You have created an environment of fear where everyone is scared to do their job. Mismansgment rules the department & I am holding you accountable. Officers do nothing, when the do they are second guessed, ridiculed, and punished. This is really what you want (officers that do nothing) because they will make no waves for you & you can keep your job. The Tribe is fine with that, they don't even hold themselves accountsble, that's why the IRS is probing and the kids are overdosing. I am loyal to the Tribe not to you, you are doing a disservice to the Tribe. Resign!

09-04-2010, 05:39 PM
dove clap, rightfully said, I have a handfull of people that alot of us wish they go first? any ideas? :devil:

09-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Why did you get up there at the last Sergeant meeting & *publicly humiliate every Hollywood Sergeant to the point that none of them put in to be a Lieutenant. *Why are we not getting our officers prepared for promotion & continually promoting from either the outside or bringing someone in for 6 months & promoting them.

09-04-2010, 06:03 PM
You learned nothing at the FBI School. Resign!

09-04-2010, 06:14 PM
dove clap, rightfully said, I have a handfull of people that alot of us wish they go first? any ideas? :devil:

No names, keep it clean. This thread Is for broadcasting all the poor decisions of this administration. I call for a vote of no confidence and want them to Resign. I am forming a club "GOHTCA" (Gone Officers Holding The Command Accountable). I am proud to be your leader, I ask that you continue to wear your badge in honor of the Seminole Tribe but do not allow this injustice to continue.

09-04-2010, 08:17 PM
PROWD to be aboard with you. sounds great! The dept needs to be"held acountable" and washed free of the trash that has messed it up so badly. they think they are above the law.

09-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Now Now not FBI it was SPI. Or something like that FBI is like a GED compared to SPI just ask Willie.

09-10-2010, 05:10 AM
Now Now not FBI it was SPI. Or something like that FBI is like a GED compared to SPI just ask Willie.

Out with the old and in with the new. I am tired of hearing "my 25 years of exp" it is not my fault you have done one thing ur whole life and you continue to do the same thing after retirement. How many letters are in the word "Life" U know who u r and u need to get one. There are a lot of good people here, and some are not that much. It is time

09-10-2010, 05:11 AM
WOW! Took you along to figure this out, where have you been sleeping underneath a rock. Hope you keep on thinking this anyone heard from DZ?

What is DZ?