PDA

View Full Version : the blame game

08-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Well, lets see whats new in the wonderful world of the city of sweetwater police department?
But first has any1 see my secert decoder ring?

ok i found it; second, there has been a wonderful game of cat! Let me start of by explaining the game of "CAT". the instructions are that there are not any... What it means is that this place has turn into a bunch of Pu-c's. None of the fuller-timers ever do anything unless it lands on their head, of which is huge bc they think they are the cat's meow (cat game). but all they are is a bunch of "pre-madonas".
Let's not go too far, some of the reserve squad has also been learning pretty good from those super experienced full-timers, they are becoming lazy as well.

I have to hand it to the "City", now a 3 day for work schedule for those who bought and donated a vehicle to the city (what a joke), thats the best. Just trying to keep a brother down (cream always raises to the top). i remember the administration saying that family comes first.... what they forgot to mention was it is there family who comes first not yours! Now this makes it even less likely for a reserve to work an off-duty. For that i want to thank the command staff. Great job guys! (lossing respect by the second). The back-bone of the department is being hit on the head with an atom bomb! this lowers the moral across the board. how is this fair? Some of us have civilian full-time job and a family. of which they will never see an off-duty again. great way to reward your hard workers, that come out for free. they'll have to chose between working the off duty or sleeping at home with their FAMILY! Great job command staff, thats the way to show your hard working guys that you care. GO - Team!!!!!!

The Reserve squad keeps the department above water any day of the week! if it wasnt for them them, full-timers would not be approved to take 2 to 4 weeks of vacation, or worse, the department would force the injuried back do to lack of man power! Go - Team! BUILDING A BROTHER HOOD FOR LIFE?

I once had a SGT that would tell me "it is what it is"! its never been more true.

inclosing, watch your "p's" and "Q'S"...

Fight the Power!

09-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Reserves....worthless wanna-be's who watched to many episodes of cops growing up. Listen cry babies...I don't come to your job and play realtor, store manager, doctor, or whatever the hell it is that you do. Don't come to my job and act like you are equal to me or any full timer! You are not and will never be a real cop! You come to play and think it is a game..then you want to steal off duties from real cops and cry about not getting any off duty pay...I need to sleep at home with my family...I don't remember going out and begging you to become a reserve!! Go back to 7-11 and manage the store! Stop whining or strap the gun on 24-7 like a real man!!

09-02-2010, 01:09 PM
I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!

RESERVES = COP WANNA BE

09-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Reserves....worthless wanna-be's who watched to many episodes of cops growing up. Listen cry babies...I don't come to your job and play realtor, store manager, doctor, or whatever the hell it is that you do. Don't come to my job and act like you are equal to me or any full timer! You are not and will never be a real cop! You come to play and think it is a game..then you want to steal off duties from real cops and cry about not getting any off duty pay...I need to sleep at home with my family...I don't remember going out and begging you to become a reserve!! Go back to 7-11 and manage the store! Stop whining or strap the gun on 24-7 like a real man!!

Its funny how a few words gets a no-body upset. especially those that dont do anything except take 12's and drimk coffee all shift long! its funny the guys that are "playing cops" do more then the guys who are getting paid to do there jobs, or better yet that dont do there job! and everything is "let him do it, for training"!
And yes, we are store managers, accounts and whatever esle the hell we are because we have ambition in our lives. the world is really ours. but if you lost your job (que dios no lo quera) you would drown! so mister or should i say miss whoever you are, look to the sides everytime time you are requested to do your job, im sure the reserve beat you to the call or your back up is a reserve! you are a shame. obviously you have never be taught family values, your mom would be ashamed of your words and of your actions! from what it looks like, a reserve officer must of stolen your lunch money as a kid. better yet he took your bookbag and your chick! and he did her at prom! miss full-timer stop being bitter. its ok.... you'll heal.

oh, i dont want to leave any1 out, "Amen" looks like you need to return back to church, i dont think god meant brotherly love like that! lol

and just so it is clear, those of us who do have other real jobs dont need the off duty money except to play with, bc im sure that those of you who know some of the reserves, they make a lot more money then some of the command staff and yes thats above your pay-grade! have a nice day :D

09-02-2010, 05:56 PM
I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!

RESERVES = COP WANNA BE

you are all just a bunch of HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-03-2010, 08:35 AM

Its funny how a few words gets a no-body upset. especially those that dont do anything except take 12's and drimk coffee all shift long! its funny the guys that are "playing cops" do more then the guys who are getting paid to do there jobs, or better yet that dont do there job! and everything is "let him do it, for training"!
And yes, we are store managers, accounts and whatever esle the hell we are because we have ambition in our lives. the world is really ours. but if you lost your job (que dios no lo quera) you would drown! so mister or should i say miss whoever you are, look to the sides everytime time you are requested to do your job, im sure the reserve beat you to the call or your back up is a reserve! you are a shame. obviously you have never be taught family values, your mom would be ashamed of your words and of your actions! from what it looks like, a reserve officer must of stolen your lunch money as a kid. better yet he took your bookbag and your chick! and he did her at prom! miss full-timer stop being bitter. its ok.... you'll heal.

oh, i dont want to leave any1 out, "Amen" looks like you need to return back to church, i dont think god meant brotherly love like that! lol

and just so it is clear, those of us who do have other real jobs dont need the off duty money except to play with, bc im sure that those of you who know some of the reserves, they make a lot more money then some of the command staff and yes thats above your pay-grade! have a nice day :D

Wow ...I guess english teacher is not one of the jobs that you went to school for. That hurt my eyes reading your rambling undeducated quote. Go back to IHOP and serve those pancakes! You are not and will never be a real cop. Just get that through your head and we will get along fine. Yes, maybe a reserve did steal my lunch money. I set it down and turned around for one minute and it was gone. Just like a reserve to sneak in behind your back and do that. That wasn't my girl at prom the reserve stole. it was your sister, a fat water buffalo that I was trying to get rid of anyway...Go away now.

09-03-2010, 12:37 PM

Wow ...I guess english teacher is not one of the jobs that you went to school for. That hurt my eyes reading your rambling undeducated quote. Go back to IHOP and serve those pancakes! You are not and will never be a real cop. Just get that through your head and we will get along fine. Yes, maybe a reserve did steal my lunch money. I set it down and turned around for one minute and it was gone. Just like a reserve to sneak in behind your back and do that. That wasn't my girl at prom the reserve stole. it was your sister, a fat water buffalo that I was trying to get rid of anyway...Go away now.

laughing so hard i cried and p'ed my pants........not only are you stupid but your dumb also!

09-03-2010, 06:27 PM
this is like reading the sunday funnies! your all a bunch of morans.. it seems that the reserves are smarter, they get the best of both worlds. they have real jobs that pay real money, "play cop", get off-duties, and theres nothing the full-timers can do!

other then that your both a joke...

09-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Reserve = Rent-a-Cop.....and not a very good one!

LMAO @ all reserves!!

09-08-2010, 12:22 PM

LMAO @ all reserves!!

Ladies and Gentlemen;

Full-time cop/officer or Reserve cop/officer, we are all the same crap! you have a badge, a gun and an uniform; start acting like grown adults and help each other, and stop putting each other down. If you would only start helping each other to do better for the person next to you, you would come to find the people really like to pay-it-forward and kindly help. It's hard to stay upset, then it is just to forget about it and continue with life.

Anyways,

"!!!" or "..."

09-08-2010, 11:20 PM

LMAO @ all reserves!!

Ladies and Gentlemen;

Full-time cop/officer or Reserve cop/officer, we are all the same crap! you have a badge, a gun and an uniform; start acting like grown adults and help each other, and stop putting each other down. If you would only start helping each other to do better for the person next to you, you would come to find the people really like to pay-it-forward and kindly help. It's hard to stay upset, then it is just to forget about it and continue with life.

Anyways,

"!!!" or "..."

STFU...LOSER RESERVE!!

09-10-2010, 05:33 PM

LMAO @ all reserves!!

Ladies and Gentlemen;

Anyways,

"!!!" or "..."

STFU...LOSER RESERVE!!

Is that the best you can do? You must be a full-timer! Always sub-standard.

09-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Ask your wife about the best I can do Reserve Loser...You go to your real job, then your reserve job....leaving her all alone...Thats where I cum in!!! LOL

Can't get on a department full time Loser!! Always calling for a real cop when something happens...LOL...

09-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Our Part-Time Helpers are a joke! All they do is play cop and then run home and tell people "man, I pulled over this car sooo good today....you should have seen me". You guys are clowns. There is a reason why you guys can't get hired full time. We even had some part timers go to other departments and they could not hack it. Go ahead, and say "if it was not for me...blah blah blah"...if it were not for you we could hire some real cops! Now go back to working at Costco and leave the adults alone to talk. :devil:

09-15-2010, 02:23 PM
How old are you guys??? You all need to grow up...

:cop:

10-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Can"t we all just get along?

Wow, it seems that a feud has been going on here for some time. How sad. The reserve squad needs to humble themselves a bit more, because they really don't know that much less then the full-timers. The only difference is that one group gets paid and the other doesn't.

What is crazy is that full-timers dont ever want to do anything, not even help out! that is sad. i did see a comment that someone took this or that... Stop pushing the buttons and just work together. Its not that hard. i really wish there was a way to kiss and make-up. You guys and gal need that.

Well that was my observation, i know that it means less then the paper it was printed on... take care and be safe

11-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Just wait until FDLE comes a knocking!!!!!!!
It doesn't matter how much or how little you work, both groups have hot shots and lazy bums.
Their is a reason why FHP tight control on it's Aux and Res. Just because we have gotten away with it for a while does not make it legal.

06-05-2011, 07:41 PM
LET ME SET THIS RECORD STRAIGHT, DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOU GO ITS ALL THE SAME. HARDWORKING FULL TIMERS/RESERVES AND LAZY FULL TIMERS/RESERVES. IN TODAYS ECONOMY THE RESERVES YOU CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS (YES INDIVIDUAL, CAUSE APPARENTLY YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT A TEAM OR CAMARADERIE IS) KEEP TALKING SMACK ABOUT HAVE ANOTHER JOB BECAUSE THEY CANT FIND A "FULL TIME" POSITION ANYWHERE ELSE, WHY? BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS BAD. THE RESERVES ARE FOLLOWING THEIR DREAM TO BE A P.O. AND FOR F**KING FREE!!! THEY HAVE BALLS, BECAUSE INSTEAD OF BEING AT HOME WAITING FOR JOB OPENING THEIR HERE FOR FREE WORKING AND WITH THE SAME DANGER A FULL TIMER MAY HAVE. YOU CAN CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT, BUT LAST I CHECKED WE ALL PASSED THE SAME STATE EXAM MAKING US ALL LAW ENFORECEMENT OFFICERS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.

SOMEONE ONCE SAID "ONLY A MAN FROM GOD WOULD PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE FOR $40,000 YEAR", SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE SOMEONE WHO DOES IT FOR FREE? A RESERVE? OR A BETTER MAN?

06-06-2011, 01:36 PM
dying breed
LET ME SET THIS RECORD STRAIGHT, DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOU GO ITS ALL THE SAME. HARDWORKING FULL TIMERS/RESERVES AND LAZY FULL TIMERS/RESERVES. IN TODAYS ECONOMY THE RESERVES YOU CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS (YES INDIVIDUAL, CAUSE APPARENTLY YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT A TEAM OR CAMARADERIE IS) KEEP TALKING SMACK ABOUT HAVE ANOTHER JOB BECAUSE THEY CANT FIND A "FULL TIME" POSITION ANYWHERE ELSE, WHY? BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS BAD. THE RESERVES ARE FOLLOWING THEIR DREAM TO BE A P.O. AND FOR F**KING FREE!!! THEY HAVE BALLS, BECAUSE INSTEAD OF BEING AT HOME WAITING FOR JOB OPENING THEIR HERE FOR FREE WORKING AND WITH THE SAME DANGER A FULL TIMER MAY HAVE. YOU CAN CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT, BUT LAST I CHECKED WE ALL PASSED THE SAME STATE EXAM MAKING US ALL LAW ENFORECEMENT OFFICERS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.

SOMEONE ONCE SAID "ONLY A MAN FROM GOD WOULD PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE FOR $40,000 YEAR", SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE SOMEONE WHO DOES IT FOR FREE? A RESERVE? OR A BETTER MAN?

a better man thats poor...

06-10-2011, 11:22 AM
dying breed[quote="record straight":3er35ows]LET ME SET THIS RECORD STRAIGHT, DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOU GO ITS ALL THE SAME. HARDWORKING FULL TIMERS/RESERVES AND LAZY FULL TIMERS/RESERVES. IN TODAYS ECONOMY THE RESERVES YOU CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS (YES INDIVIDUAL, CAUSE APPARENTLY YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT A TEAM OR CAMARADERIE IS) KEEP TALKING SMACK ABOUT HAVE ANOTHER JOB BECAUSE THEY CANT FIND A "FULL TIME" POSITION ANYWHERE ELSE, WHY? BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS BAD. THE RESERVES ARE FOLLOWING THEIR DREAM TO BE A P.O. AND FOR F**KING FREE!!! THEY HAVE BALLS, BECAUSE INSTEAD OF BEING AT HOME WAITING FOR JOB OPENING THEIR HERE FOR FREE WORKING AND WITH THE SAME DANGER A FULL TIMER MAY HAVE. YOU CAN CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT, BUT LAST I CHECKED WE ALL PASSED THE SAME STATE EXAM MAKING US ALL LAW ENFORECEMENT OFFICERS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.

a better man thats poor...[/quote:3er35ows]

AMEN