PDA

View Full Version : decision2010

08-27-2010, 01:13 AM
Really?!?

08-27-2010, 01:52 AM
I'm not surprised at all. Figured that nothing was going to change and that the same old people get away with the same old stuff. I think some people might need to start getting the BLUE FLU to get their point across. It is a shame that good hard working employees that come to work everyday get sent back to the road while others that don't come to work or do their job are allowed to return to the school and have a made in the shade job. This has been going on TOO long at this agency and it is time that someone fights back.

08-27-2010, 02:00 PM
this decision completely falls on the administration of this department. for ten years she has been allowed to do this and for ten years they have done nothing. show me one other job where you can have more time off without pay than you do with pay and still be employed. this is ridiculous and it is a shame that other peoples lives have to be changed because they are scared to do what is long over due. what happened to, that job is an assignment and you can be appointed and or taken out at the discretion of the chief without cause.

she has not and will not ever contribute to this department, the kids in this town or the community in any way. she does not even live here. at least the officer they had in the school is a part of the community, has a lot of experience in the department and involved with the kids he works with in the schools as a coach. im glad my kids are not in a school she works in. all that happened yesterday took away what little morale has been built over the last year. its a shame.

09-01-2010, 01:13 PM
all the rest of us can do is our jobs. don't let this drag us back down. it is not worth the negative effects. this is an lingering issue dangling from the previously inept Sanvick regime. this distraction cant be allowed to derail any hope we have for change. how can we be shocked or amazed by anything which happens in regard to this situation. for many of us, It surpassed surreal many years ago.

only due to the incompetence of, and the unwillingness to confront this issue by, certain current and former administrators, does this issue remain.

anyone who has watched this situation develop knows you cant blame Hall for this. he inherited it. the only option he has is to challenge Long on it, but do you think this issue is worth his job? i think only he can answer that.

as tough as it is, don't let this effect you. just concentrate on doing your jobs. we can only hope that this issue will resolve itself and the overall effects be positive for everyone. all we can do is mind our own business and believe the chief has a plan and what is happening now is what he believes is best for the department or he would not be standing for it.

speculation only feeds fear which then creates confusion and division, only time will tell.

Be safe.

09-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Just another reason to vote republican this November. Alex Sink supported this bill and said in a taped interview it was better than nothing. Sure for her, she has her eight million from her Bank of America no bid back room deals. Like selling a home in Florida is not hard enough, Sink doesn’t care. Not about you or me or the citizens of this state. She only wants to get elected! I’ll take Scott anyday.

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it?
That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc.

When did this happen? It's in the healthcare bill. Just thought you should know.
SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013 (Part of HC Bill)
REAL ESTATE SALES TAX

So, this is "change you can believe in"?

Under the new health care bill - did you know that all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax? The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013 (presumably after obama's re-election). You can thank Nancy, Harry and Barack and your local Democrat Congressman for this one. If you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes. Is this Hope & Change great or what? Does this stuff makes your November and 2012 votes more important?
Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obamacare bill? Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either (result of clandestine midnight voting for huge bills they've never read). AND, there are a few other surprises lurking.
Why am I sending you this? The same reason I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.
People have the right to know the truth because an election is coming in November!