PDA

View Full Version : IG Bob Clift

08-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Why does Alex Sink have an Inspector General who violates the Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights. Why doesn't she fire him? He wil be Cheif IG if she wins and we had better look out for this cop hater!

08-25-2010, 02:28 AM
OOOPs, he did again....... she wont win so dont worry...... :evil:

08-25-2010, 10:20 PM
not to mentijon that he and his band of cop haters often lie or misreprsent the behavior of thier tagets if it benefits the CFO and her agenda.

08-25-2010, 10:22 PM
perjury convictions cannot be far away. Or, more big checks to shut people up. :evil:

09-04-2010, 11:00 PM
hellooooooooooo, bob you there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or are you packing your office. I hear that london has some extras.

09-12-2010, 08:47 PM
choo choo, hey bob, take the speedrail out of town will ya.

09-26-2010, 12:44 AM
What is the matter Bob, Stevens got your tounge. Why did you not take the London speed rail out of town. Are you waiting for the new CFO to fire you. Because HE will, I promise. take it to the bank. you are washed up, finished, to lie no more, bagger inocent cops no more, violate rights no more. pack up and hit the trail and take your liars and makeup artists with you. We will laugh you all the way to your car upon exiting. no boxes for you, the cfo cut them out of the budget. you could of course use the crates the assualt weapons came in. kelley might have some laying around, hiding out from the press. just how many guns did we hide off site at the other police department? did you do anything about that, NOOOOOOO. Your buddy london kept yuo from that, while driving his police car before he was the police. not that he ever was real police. he sure could draw charts and graphs though. There are eyes everywhere Bob, you might want to remember that when you are misbehaving. lots and lots of investigators around, you may know one or two.

10-27-2010, 03:10 PM
Okay Mr. Cliff, time to do your job………….. Consider this a FORMAL request for your office to conduct an immediate investigation into Alex Sink. “Conduct Un Becoming a public employee.” You are familiar with that one aren’t you. It is the same catch-all you use to fire all the hardworking people Alex demand be fired for making honest errors in judgment. Howerver, 7 seconds looking at a text, and having audio tape as evidence that she was told upfront the message was from her staff, makes her a LIAR and a CHEAT. She has been caught lying to Chris Mathews as well as the world with her iCheat. Caught red handed, or red mouthed as the case may be. Liar Liar pants on fire…………….. Do your job Bob, or we will make sure you are the next to go.

11-03-2010, 04:05 PM
pack up

11-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Toni Samper, step away from the keyboard, your toast dude!! You are a washed up POS who has re-opened a new can of whup a$$ on yourself you degenerate.

11-14-2010, 04:12 PM
sticks and stones

11-14-2010, 11:14 PM
What the heck is a whup a$$? Sounds like a hillbilly wrote this.
Toni Samper, step away from the keyboard, your toast dude!! You are a washed up POS who has re-opened a new can of whup a$$ on yourself you degenerate.

11-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Bye bye Bobby, maybe someone will file charges against you for all your violations!

11-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Are you packed up yet you uselless piece of crap? cheat and liar. I hear interpol is looking for another scumbag loser.

12-01-2010, 09:23 PM
hello bobby boy, what's up besides your weight and blood pressure? :!:

12-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Thud, that was Big Bob hitting the floor............ out the door, now the rest of your office should be not too far behind. How dare you even look back you piece of crap. Good riddens to you and yours. Merry F'n Christmas. How does it feel fat boy! roll in it for a while, you will get used to it. Yum Yum, live by the sword, die by the sword.

12-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Has anyone checked to make sure that as Bob Clift packs his office he does not use any State owned or paid for materials. This includes boxes, tape, packing paper or anything else. If so, if we could pry Doug Stevens out of Clift’s back pocket, maybe he could investigate. We all know how dedicated and professional Doug “I live at the foot of the Cross Stevens” is, and how he believes he is responsible for cleaning up the world of all evil. Doug Stevens is as illegally minded as anyone I have ever met. Hard to believe he used to pretend to be the real police in Miami. He was a coward then and a coward now. Never followed rules but his own. No wonder he and Clift and London got along so well together. We are so better off without them. Too bad Sink did not have a spine to deal with them as she should have. But then again, they probably had stuff on her too. They are all trash, all of them. Clift should be homeless and out of work forever. He is scum, fat sweaty vile smelly scum. He wife must vomit when she looks at him. And Stevens should not be allowed near his grandchildren. He is a VERY VERY bad person and should stay clear of all people of all ages and types. And London belongs under the London bridge, with heavy heart. Oh, forgot, he has no heart. He is a ***** and I do not mean cat. Anyone who supports these three should start looking for your own boxes, time is short for you also. Take my word. I keep winning, and I do not intend on stopping now.

12-04-2010, 04:15 PM
You should get some counseling...

12-05-2010, 12:30 AM
No need, I am a very happy person, watching all of those losers get their due. More to come I promise, I will not let you down. Better watch yourself, keep your tone and watch those who report to you, because, they are all reporting on you. corbett, you still here??? How are you sleeping these nights. :evil:

12-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Corbett sleeps with one eye open at all times. It is not a marine thing, it is a "I know how many people I screwed over and hate me thing". I will make his departure slow. He won't see the last day at work coming. those words that ring in the air........ "You're Fired"............... Ask clift for his boxes when he is done. better yet, kelly is propably holding london's boxes over at his or spears house. go ask him for some. LOSERS :?

12-06-2010, 02:42 PM
We are happy that John "smile to your face, stab you in the back" Corbett is back at SFM where he belongs. He was a loser here at DIF, not sure how he got promoted, or how he stills get promoted. That will come to an end. Atwater will see he is an empty suit, not to forget how he messed with Antonio S.

12-07-2010, 12:15 AM
We'll see what changes will be happening very soon. Until then, it's all speculation.

12-07-2010, 03:56 PM
how true. relax and enjoy the holiday. just do not spend more than you can afford.

12-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Probably with someone else's wife.
No need, I am a very happy person, watching all of those losers get their due. More to come I promise, I will not let you down. Better watch yourself, keep your tone and watch those who report to you, because, they are all reporting on you. corbett, you still here??? How are you sleeping these nights. :evil:

12-15-2010, 03:01 AM
Does anyone know a wife that desperate or blind?

03-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Whats the story with this guy Clift ? seems to be a lot of hate

03-30-2011, 10:56 PM
I heard douggie stevens pushed him off a CLIFF, but he landed safley on the bed of a semi-trailer. DOT fired him once before so it should not take too long. I hope he has room for the rest of the DFS igs over there.

04-01-2011, 06:23 PM
did he land on his head. if so, he is okay.

07-06-2011, 01:09 PM
I hear 'ol bobby just got himself named in a suit.....

07-15-2011, 12:03 AM
are you sure it was not a dress

09-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Nope, a suit to be sure..... he and his pal doug are soup. :evil:

10-16-2011, 07:33 PM
oops.... they did it again.

11-21-2011, 11:17 AM
you are next :devil: