PDA

View Full Version : Special Privileges (PSA Edition)

08-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Question: Why is there a recent increase in special privileges given out recently? From my understanding I was under the impression that everyone should be treated fairly and no different then anyone else. Why is it that there is a "dispatcher" who's on training for dispatch for about 8+ months and can't cut it; gets offered a PSA position with the best work schedule ever? What do you need to do for that privilege? ...

08-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Question: Why is there a recent increase in special privileges given out recently? From my understanding I was under the impression that everyone should be treated fairly and no different then anyone else. Why is it that there is a "dispatcher" who's on training for dispatch for about 8+ months and can't cut it; gets offered a PSA position with the best work schedule ever? What do you need to do for that privilege? ...

Answer: because it is fair. Would u rather see them get fired? So go take a nap.

08-21-2010, 10:36 PM
we agree, its better than them loosing thier job, but dont forget, FAIR? that word does not exist in SEMINOLE PD.

do as you want , how you want and when you want and to whom you want----screw everyone else.

Take that or leave, isnt that what they tell us?

08-21-2010, 11:00 PM
everyone has to follw policy EXCLUDING command staff.

08-22-2010, 11:27 PM
everyone has to follw policy EXCLUDING command staff.
Its true if you dont like it just leave. why stay in a place that you hate. go to Margrine Pd or Pines or whatever. WIll is not the problem, i think there is a road block between officers and Chief, some communication problems.

08-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Truth, the road block is if you attempt to tell him what the real issues are then your done. he simply cuts you head off and makes an example out of you. Look at the staff meetings, there is not one person who speaks the truth when he asks what are some of the problems, everyone just sits there with thier tail betten thier legs and hopes he dont ask them a question. everyone lies to him. the same way castro runs Cuba is the way SPD is run, in fear.

Officers have to worry about who they pull over? who they talk to? who they associate with? (love it). Yet the ones he hand picked, gets to do what they want?

08-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Truth, the road block is if you attempt to tell him what the real issues are then your done. he simply cuts you head off and makes an example out of you. Look at the staff meetings, there is not one person who speaks the truth when he asks what are some of the problems, everyone just sits there with thier tail betten thier legs and hopes he dont ask them a question. everyone lies to him. the same way castro runs Cuba is the way SPD is run, in fear.

Officers have to worry about who they pull over? who they talk to? who they associate with? (love it). Yet the ones he hand picked, gets to do what they want?

well when you have an idiot who makes an officer unarrest a dv 10-15 u should be made an example of. that is not his decision. will wants people to make decisions. the officer is supposed to make a decision. and as far as associate with. officers should worry about when they associate with convicted felons.

08-23-2010, 04:14 PM
[quote="10-24":2qu5l3ox]Truth, the road block is if you attempt to tell him what the real issues are then your done. he simply cuts you head off and makes an example out of you. Look at the staff meetings, there is not one person who speaks the truth when he asks what are some of the problems, everyone just sits there with thier tail betten thier legs and hopes he dont ask them a question. everyone lies to him. the same way castro runs Cuba is the way SPD is run, in fear.

well when you have an idiot who makes an officer unarrest a dv 10-15 u should be made an example of. that is not his decision. will wants people to make decisions. the officer is supposed to make a decision. and as far as associate with. officers should worry about when they associate with convicted felons.[/quote:2qu5l3ox] The first one to go is the safety director then chief then the brass all will be gone when the new administration comes in. Will had no right to hire brass into this dept. Mike built this dept with will and it was growing pretty good, WHAT happened? This dept is going through heck..... Look at miccosukee PD they fired there chief and brass a are doing good. Election is coming up should be interesting.

08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
I was talking more of the lines of assiciation with like, drinking buddies, former roommates, or officers and staff that you have lunch with. If you associate with the wrong crowd within SPD it could cost you alot of problems, only issue is which group is safe this week.

take that Jack slap-

Hope and prayers for a change here at SPD, we need it.

08-29-2010, 01:30 PM
You guys got off point, which was should this "dispatcher" been offered the position of PSA. My answer is a big fat HELL NO. If you can't cut it as the position that the chief made the staff hire you for, then you should be cut. Other dispatchers do their jobs and have to cut it or they get written up. But one person's definition as fair is not another. One dispatcher from Big Cypress was the worst dispatcher in the history of dispatchers and instead of being fired she was transferred to nights, and then taken out of dispatched while being investigated, and then just transferred to the best position in the tribe. Working 8-5 Monday thru Thursday excluding holidays of course. If I knew that all it took was sucking at my job I would have started a long time ago. Oh and her investigation was bull shit too. On a recorded line she said "I can't stand these mother****ers" and nothing was done about it cause it was said that the officers on duty that day where not offended by what she said, but they were never even spoken to about the issue. Like I said "fair" to one person isn't the same to others.

08-29-2010, 05:27 PM
You guys got off point, which was should this "dispatcher" been offered the position of PSA. My answer is a big fat HELL NO. If you can't cut it as the position that the chief made the staff hire you for, then you should be cut. Other dispatchers do their jobs and have to cut it or they get written up. But one person's definition as fair is not another. One dispatcher from Big Cypress was the worst dispatcher in the history of dispatchers and instead of being fired she was transferred to nights, and then taken out of dispatched while being investigated, and then just transferred to the best position in the tribe. Working 8-5 Monday thru Thursday excluding holidays of course. If I knew that all it took was sucking at my job I would have started a long time ago. Oh and her investigation was bull shizzat too. On a recorded line she said "I can't stand these mother****ers" and nothing was done about it cause it was said that the officers on duty that day where not offended by what she said, but they were never even spoken to about the issue. Like I said "fair" to one person isn't the same to others. This goes on a lot. Who is responsible?

08-29-2010, 09:52 PM
That is the dumbest question I have ever heard. If you have to ask that question you obviously do not pay attention to anything at SPD.

08-30-2010, 11:44 PM
That is the dumbest question I have ever heard. If you have to ask that question you obviously do not pay attention to anything at SPD.
I'm sorry, some of us are blind. The brass blow so much smoke. Really believe it will change.