PDA

View Full Version : Unity and solidarity

08-18-2010, 09:06 PM
We need to stop fighting with one another on here and unite. "United we stand, divided we fall. Stand together or hang alone. All for one and one for all." All those quotes became famous for a reason. If we took a fraction of the energy we use to complain and focus that on unity then we would be getting somewhere. That was the point of the union vote. Not for money, not to ask for anything more. It was to show the city and the admin that we came here for a reason and believe in creating something great. That we are are here and stand together side by side to take back the streets. Do you think they would give out these bullshit ROC's and play these bullshit stat games if they knew we were united? No .

Its a disgrace that the union voted no. All of you that voted no clearly missed the point. If you are too worried about your cushy job in your special unit or losing your take home car and are going to bend over and be ruled by fear then you have no business being a cop.

Band together, unite, stand strong and hold your head up high. Deep down inside we know most of us came here for a reason other than money. I didn't move 1,000 miles and left everything I had for the money. I did it because I believed in what Mayor Gibson created and I believed in the mission. I think most of you did the same thing. So lets show them that we believe. Let's stand together and take back the streets.

08-19-2010, 03:25 AM
I preach that everyday! But if everyone don't get on board we lost. We have the potential of being not a good but great department.