PDA

View Full Version : Radio system still broken

08-14-2010, 09:03 PM
The radio system has been down for days at time. FIU does not care all they care about is making money.
FIU says they don't have the money to fix the radio system. FIU has millions in their foundation . How is safety # 1 when they will not spend the money that two of the poorest city in the county Florida City and Opa -Locka. All we are asking for is just to buy the same radios they have. if you have to dont hire the 10 to 12 empolyees your about to hire use that money to fix the radios. If you do not care about your officers do it for your costumers/students.

08-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Don't worry, the new chief will fix it :roll:

08-15-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm tire of this, I'm blowing the whistle on this one. Channel 7, the Herald :devil:

08-15-2010, 07:29 PM
What kind of officers do you guys have working at FIU Police? They really don't know how to spell or write. Are you serious?

08-15-2010, 08:24 PM
What kind of officers do you guys have working at FIU Police? They really don't know how to spell or write. Are you serious?

You need the fix the radio and get off of here. I am sure you are the same person covering up the radio problems. What are you going to tell the media this time. :evil:

08-15-2010, 08:34 PM

I am sorry about are spelling. It is hard to write when your mother has are testicles her mouth.

08-15-2010, 08:43 PM

I am sorry about are spelling. It is hard to write when your mother has are testicles her mouth.

See i told you how hard it is to write with my testicles in her mouth. I forgot to write (in )bewteen testicles and her. Next time I will have her type.

08-15-2010, 08:50 PM
So who is the new asst chief?

08-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Why can't we fix the radio system when FIU is considered a top research university. I dont think it should be hard to fix. We have a great school of engineering the department could ask for help in this matter.

08-15-2010, 10:20 PM
And the new asst chief's name is................

08-16-2010, 03:43 AM

See i told you how hard it is to write with my testicles in her mouth. I forgot to write (in )bewteen testicles and her. Next time I will have her type.

Is this a joke? I hope officers proof read their reports before submitting it to their sergeants.

08-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Any update on a new radio system ?

08-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Go ask the new asst chief. What was his name?????

08-01-2011, 05:56 PM
How is this possible that the radios have been down for over 5 days? I think is time to go to county radios!!!! :cop: