PDA

View Full Version : where did the off duty list start?

08-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Wow, i didn't know that the off duty list started from the last guy on the list..... this one guy has been here 1 month and has gotten more off duty's than i have in 3yrs... go figure........any suggestions? Who should i blow? should i kiss somebody's nalgas? Please your input will be highly appreciated.........

08-12-2010, 10:06 PM
It's all the Full timers that are taking everything and don't know how to share but want you to take all the calls......... I have never been allowed to work Covacha or Vista the last 3yrs I've been here. They should rotate every off duty!

08-13-2010, 01:00 AM
i think u r wrong there buddy.....there are only a few full timers that work off duty... i as a reserve give thanks to some of the full timers for taking care of me every once in a while...i take it u r not well connected as a reserve officer. that one guy that acere is talking about is well connected. be careful he might be promoted to asst. to asst. of the colnel next to the lt. major.....hell, i think they're going to give him a new title......commodore of the well connected....lol...... :devil:

08-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Wow, i didn't know that the off duty list started from the last guy on the list..... this one guy has been here 1 month and has gotten more off duty's than i have in 3yrs... go figure........any suggestions? Who should i blow? should i kiss somebody's nalgas? Please your input will be highly appreciated.........

Well, the fastest way to make some of the secrect off duty money is to becime friends with the friends that hold the key to the door. who is hanging in who's office? who is going over to who's house? who's who?

Or you must have aspecial skill that they need! most important one of all. because even if they dont like you,they need you around.
So start there and you'll you will be o'tay.

09-01-2010, 06:54 PM
I AM A FULL TIMER U DUMBASSES,U HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYING THE GAME LONG ENOUGH U HAVE TO GIVE 15% OF THE MONEY U MAKE ON THE OFF-DUTY TO ME. AND I HOOK U UP.

09-02-2010, 05:48 PM
I AM A FULL TIMER U DUMBASSES,U HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYING THE GAME LONG ENOUGH U HAVE TO GIVE 15% OF THE MONEY U MAKE ON THE OFF-DUTY TO ME. AND I HOOK U UP.

hey full timer... ur a dumb-ass. now that was funny. "no es facil"

10-25-2010, 12:47 PM

Q: Where does the list start from?

A: From where ever "they" want.

i just hope that ppl that need it most are getting them.

greed? ?
–noun

excessive or rapacious desire, esp. for wealth or possessions.
often more than one's proper share.
His greed drove him to exploit his workers.

10-25-2011, 01:03 PM

Q: Where does the list start from?

A: From where ever "they" want.

i just hope that ppl that need it most are getting them.

greed? ?
–noun

excessive or rapacious desire, esp. for wealth or possessions.
often more than one's proper share.
His greed drove him to exploit his workers.

nothing else to say!

10-28-2011, 12:25 PM
At least you have the option of one day getting an off-duty. Keep in mind that most depts. do not even offer off-dutys to Reserve Officers. Reserve officers are well aware of the conditions of employment and what you may or may not receive. Stop complaining, other reserve officers in other depts. don't even have this opportunity... Stop being negative, work hard and make sure you are doing a good job even when others arent looking and maybe just maybe you might get some off dutys coming your way :D

10-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Don't hold your breath...unless you are way up "someone's" ass...don't count on an off duty job.... :devil:

10-31-2011, 12:52 PM
At least you have the option of one day getting an off-duty. Keep in mind that most depts. do not even offer off-dutys to Reserve Officers. Reserve officers are well aware of the conditions of employment and what you may or may not receive. Stop complaining, other reserve officers in other depts. don't even have this opportunity... Stop being negative, work hard and make sure you are doing a good job even when others arent looking and maybe just maybe you might get some off dutys coming your way :D

Shame on you! if it wasnt for the reserves you would have as many off-duties to go around. We fill the spots in order to get more jobs so you can bump when ever you get greedy. if there wasnt so many of the reserves the city could not handle taking on more off-duty jobs!

STOP BEING SO GREEDY AND SHARE, THE RESERVES KEEP THIS DEPARTMENT ALIVE!

YOUR THE ONLY HATER AROUND!