PDA

View Full Version : Laurie Van Dusen To Command Palm Beach Gardens PD?

08-07-2010, 09:43 PM
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT? HASN'T SHE HAD ENOUGH, I KNOW WE HAVE! THIS LADY NEEDS TO RETIRE ONCE AND FOR ALL. SHE AND HUBBY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH 6 DIGIT PENSIONS AND "DROP MONEY" YET? HOW GREEDY ARE YOU? REMEBER THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU LAURIE. SHE IS ALREADY A "SHOE IN" ACCORDING TO SOURCES, WILLING TO LEAVE HER ALREADY CUSHY JOB AT THE LAB HERE AT THE PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE THAT OUR BOY RIC GOT FOR HER AND HUBBY RUNNING I.A. NO WONDER THE TAX PAYERS HAVE HAD ENOUGH! EVEN THOUGH I AM PRO LAW ENFORCEMENT REALLY CAN'T SAY I BLAME THEM!

08-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Boy I feel sorry for those guys, she is one pain in the ASS!

08-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Hey, we here at PBSO would be happy to see her go! Heck I say give her more money just to get rid of her!

08-08-2010, 01:41 PM
SHE NEEDS TO RETIRE ONCE AND FOR ALL. TO GIVE HERSELF AND EVERYBODY ELSE A BREAK IN LIFE. DOESN'T SHE HAVE ANY GRANDKIDS TO GO TAKE CARE OF? ANYTHING?

08-08-2010, 02:07 PM
As long as she's finally out of West Palm PD and on to control the PBSO I am happy! The guys in Gardens won't be though when she parades in there! It will be a whole new "Wake Up" call for them, and probably change that sleepy hollow department forever.

08-08-2010, 11:35 PM
As long as she's finally out of West Palm PD and on to control the PBSO I am happy! The guys in Gardens won't be though when she parades in there! It will be a whole new "Wake Up" call for them, and probably change that sleepy hollow department forever.

Don't kid yourself, she will run circles around those rookies over there! maybe teach them a thing or more about police work!

08-09-2010, 09:02 PM
What now she's got to come bug the Shi* out of us like she did West Palm And PBSO? Great! I spoke with Cink and he confirmed ONE BIG PAIN IN THE ASS!

08-12-2010, 06:58 PM
VOTE TO KEEP THAT CUN* OUT OF HERE!

08-14-2010, 01:27 AM
VD we don't need your know it all attitude in here we have enough of that already and take ODELL with you.

08-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Are we talking about Laurie never made a physical arrest Van Duesen? The homicide commander who wanted to have a dog interviewed in a major homicide case? The slueth that called NASA to retrieve satelite video because she "knew" they must have recorded a murder that occurred inside an apt. ?? The same brave officer that locked herself in a storage closet when she was informed of her transfer from her dek job to road patrol. The same ego maniac who calls the press and self promotes her greatness to any camera that is rolling. The same genius who lives in a house similar to the homes on "Hoarders" because she suffers from acute OCD. Sounds like PBG did GREAT due dilligence in order to consider this walking freak show!!!!!! Way to go PBG Residents run for your lives!!!

08-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Van Dusen is part of the second wave. If chosen she will inherit a position formerly held by one five lieutenants ( over 100 years of experience) that were told they were out of work Sept. 30 2010. No reason given. they can compete in a "competitive " process with the chief's cronies, to include the city manager's son in law. Can anyone see where this is going? She may not want to be a part of the lawsuits and arbitration process. Spread the word especially to LVD so she knows what she is getting into. These lieutenants that have helped make this department what it is, have been shown no respect or courtesy and are not going quietly into that dark night. Wonder if this chief would do this to his own cop son?

08-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Well at least at PBGPD she will not be expected to do too much and probably run circles around that 'Mayberry' type agency and the cops too their nothing like WPBPD. She will have more experience than the chief there and with her controlling ass drive him and every cop on down NUTS! Even show them how to bug NASA and their rocket scientits!
JUST HAPPY SHE FINALLY LEFT WPBPD GOOD RIDDENCE L V D! GOOD LUCK GARDENS your in for a RUDE AWAKENING!

08-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Are we talking about Laurie never made a physical arrest Van Duesen? The homicide commander who wanted to have a dog interviewed in a major homicide case? The slueth that called NASA to retrieve satelite video because she "knew" they must have recorded a murder that occurred inside an apt. ?? The same brave officer that locked herself in a storage closet when she was informed of her transfer from her dek job to road patrol. The same ego maniac who calls the press and self promotes her greatness to any camera that is rolling. The same genius who lives in a house similar to the homes on "Hoarders" because she suffers from acute OCD. Sounds like PBG did GREAT due dilligence in order to consider this walking freak show!!!!!! Way to go PBG Residents run for your lives!!!

SHE SOUNDS ALOT LIKE THAT PAT GALLIGAN OVER AT RIVIERA BEACH. NEVER MAKING A PHYSICAL ARREST AND HIDING IN THE STORAGE CLOSET INSTEAD OF GOING TO ROAD PATROL? THATS PAT GAL A GAL M.O. ALL THE WAY.

08-16-2010, 06:53 PM
[quote="wpb lt":3cko5rw4]Are we talking about Laurie never made a physical arrest Van Duesen? The homicide commander who wanted to have a dog interviewed in a major homicide case? The slueth that called NASA to retrieve satelite video because she "knew" they must have recorded a murder that occurred inside an apt. ?? The same brave officer that locked herself in a storage closet when she was informed of her transfer from her dek job to road patrol. The same ego maniac who calls the press and self promotes her greatness to any camera that is rolling. The same genius who lives in a house similar to the homes on "Hoarders" because she suffers from acute OCD. Sounds like PBG did GREAT due dilligence in order to consider this walking freak show!!!!!! Way to go PBG Residents run for your lives!!!

SHE SOUNDS ALOT LIKE THAT PAT GALLIGAN OVER AT RIVIERA BEACH. NEVER MAKING A PHYSICAL ARREST AND HIDING IN THE STORAGE CLOSET INSTEAD OF GOING TO ROAD PATROL? THATS PAT GAL A GAL M.O. ALL THE WAY.[/quote:3cko5rw4]

FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTE - EGO MANIAC TO THE NEWS MEDIA AND SELF PROMOTION OF GREATNESS - DEFINATELY TWO IN THE SAME!

08-25-2010, 05:55 AM
As people have heard there is a huge shake up at PBG PD. The big boss seems to be playing out his well waited revenge on the Lieutenants. Some deserved it but most did not. This chief likes to hold grudges and doesn't forget when you have done him wrong. Unfortunately we all are going to have to suffer through this "Re-organization."

One of the sad facts is that the entire command staff excluding one Lieutenant is in the drop so they only have 5 years or less left. So you do the math. In 5 years there would have been no one there higher than the rank of Lieutenant that has any command staff experience. There are plenty of people in the waiting to move up but this is not going to happen any more as was done in the past. So much for succession planning.... As of October 1, 2010 there will be no more lieutenants, captains, or majors. There will be 4 commanders and two assistant chiefs. Where before there was a lieutenant on each shift, there will now be three sergeants to run each shift. There will not be a senior sergeant or someone with the final authority to make a decision and if you need someone you can call a commander who will have up to 14 sergeants reporting to him (span of control issue?).

Next is the issue of these commanders and the "competitive" process. I heard Van Dusen (WPB PD), Major Jenkins (PBSO), the city manager's relative, as well as 15+ other applicants have trown in their applications. We are all bracing and getting the KY ready for this enjoyable experience. The morale is low and this was a great way to kick a man while he's down. I guess we should all be happy to have a job.

That's my rant....

08-25-2010, 08:11 AM
Oh yo poor baby! Now you will have to do some real police work!

08-26-2010, 10:12 AM
YOU PEOPLE ARE QUITE PATHETIC!!! DO YOU ALL ONLY HAVE TIME TO ***** AND MOAN AND GROAN ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EVEN CONFIRMED. I BET MOST OF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH OR FOR HER AND ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON. I WORKED WITH HER AND YES SHE IS TOUGH, BUT, SHE IS FAIR AND ONLY WANTS THE RIGHT THING DONE. IM SURE THAT IF YOU TOOK AS MUCH TIME SLANDERING PEOPLE MAYBE YOU WOULD GET SOME CASES SOLVED, IF NOT..JUST SHUT THE F**K UP!

08-27-2010, 02:09 AM
Oh Please! Go tell this long time PAIN IN THE ASS to go back into retirement and baby sit her grankids or something. We dont want or need her nose in here!

08-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Oh yo poor baby! Now you will have to do some real police work!

Work is not the issue if you actually worked or lived in the Gardens you'd know. It's accepting other agencies trash as know it all command staffers that think they are going to reinvent the wheel that's going to be a problem. Please come and show us to to do some "Real" police work. You might actually learn a thing or two but you're head is probably so swollen that it won't sink it.

08-27-2010, 03:20 PM
[quote="Laurie Van Dusen":169mr0mc]Oh yo poor baby! Now you will have to do some real police work!

Work is not the issue if you actually worked or lived in the Gardens you'd know. It's accepting other agencies trash as know it all command staffers that think they are going to reinvent the wheel that's going to be a problem. Please come and show us to to do some "Real" police work. You might actually learn a thing or two but you're head is probably so swollen that it won't sink it.[/quote:169mr0mc]

Commander Fred you guys are nothing but a bunch of overpaid security guards. Laurie should fit right in on the overpaid part, but knowledge wise she will run circles around your men!

08-27-2010, 05:13 PM
[quote="Commander Fred":2ndrsiix][quote="Laurie Van Dusen":2ndrsiix]Oh yo poor baby! Now you will have to do some real police work!

Work is not the issue if you actually worked or lived in the Gardens you'd know. It's accepting other agencies trash as know it all command staffers that think they are going to reinvent the wheel that's going to be a problem. Please come and show us to to do some "Real" police work. You might actually learn a thing or two but you're head is probably so swollen that it won't sink it.[/quote:2ndrsiix]

Commander Fred you guys are nothing but a bunch of overpaid security guards. Laurie should fit right in on the overpaid part, but knowledge wise she will run circles around your men![/quote:2ndrsiix]

With her addition maybe we naive little Gardens Officers "Security Guards" will get this typical over egotistical attitude of the mighty and great W.P.B. P.D. and P.B.S.O. that was so flagrantly displayed by the last poster. Her coming on board has not even been confirmed yet. If she does come I'll have plenty of time to sit back enjoy this experience with my top of the line equipment, new vehicle, great work load and top rated salary. Don't be pissed at Gardens guys for stuff you don't have. :devil:

08-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Well Commander Fred your right about one thing, you guys are a bunch of spoiled bratty cops over there with all your toys. You wouldn't last a week in an agency like WPB or Rviera Beach, where you might get your hands a little dirty or maybe even your ass kicked! Nuhtin but a bunch of pussies, always have been.

09-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Well Commander Fred your right about one thing, you guys are a bunch of spoiled bratty cops over there with all your toys. You wouldn't last a week in an agency like WPB or Rviera Beach, where you might get your hands a little dirty or maybe even your ass kicked! Nuhtin but a bunch of pussies, always have been.

Keep making all of us look like a bunch of uneducated thugs. Good job on the spelling by the way.

09-06-2010, 02:24 PM
You are an ASS Fred! Now go patrol the golf course and quiet those barking dogs up. One can't sleep around here! See if you can arrest another Riviera cop while your at it this year huh?

09-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Feel sorry for you guys. We hear you got the old pain in the ass hag Laurie VD. Poor poor call chief.