PDA

View Full Version : Sergeant test

08-04-2010, 03:27 AM
New ia lieutenant from BSO, new Hollywood lieutenant from BSO, detective lieutenant from BSO, sergeant in ia and emergency management that did not take a test. Do I have a chance here

08-04-2010, 07:17 PM
What happened to the list. I thought there was a sergeant from BC that was next in line for Lieutenant. Maybe because he from MIami and not BSO. Not to mention the training lieutenant, detective captain, and major, all from BSO. I did not know that the rule of 3 applied to the last list. This is why I did not put in for sergeant. No chance here for advancement. Just ask Barry, gator, Powell, Aaron, doug. No one seems to think that the department is better then it was 2 years ago. Keep isolate yourself with people that will tell you what you want to hear and avoid the truth and the tribe will ultimately suffer. Changing the name from PSA to CSA will not make us serve the community better. A fair well balanced promotion and discipline process will. Look in the mirror, maybe it's time to reevaluate.

08-05-2010, 10:06 PM
What happened to the list. I thought there was a sergeant from BC that was next in line for Lieutenant. Maybe because he from MIami and not BSO. Not to mention the training lieutenant, detective captain, and major, all from BSO. I did not know that the rule of 3 applied to the last list. This is why I did not put in for sergeant. No chance here for advancement. Just ask Barry, gator, Powell, Aaron, doug. No one seems to think that the department is better then it was 2 years ago. Keep isolate yourself with people that will tell you what you want to hear and avoid the truth and the tribe will ultimately suffer. Changing the name from PSA to CSA will not make us serve the community better. A fair well balanced promotion and discipline process will. Look in the mirror, maybe it's time to reevaluate. The test is a joke. Will never took a test. I take that back, someone just reminded me, the only 3 test he took he failed at FHP. Check their records personnel dept. The good officers are leaving or waiting to leave. People have been given rank, two captains three lt's etc........Two lt's and a capt. just told Will how good they are and never been a supervisor prior to being promoted. The lt. in tampa had to leave Tampa PD what a waste. Lets be positive things are going to get better election coming up. The budget is not good. We are trying to help. It is going to get better. Time for a change. The seminole know how we feel.

08-06-2010, 11:56 PM
What happened to the list. I thought there was a sergeant from BC that was next in line for Lieutenant. Maybe because he from MIami and not BSO. Not to mention the training lieutenant, detective captain, and major, all from BSO. I did not know that the rule of 3 applied to the last list. This is why I did not put in for sergeant. No chance here for advancement. Just ask Barry, gator, Powell, Aaron, doug. No one seems to think that the department is better then it was 2 years ago. Keep isolate yourself with people that will tell you what you want to hear and avoid the truth and the tribe will ultimately suffer. Changing the name from PSA to CSA will not make us serve the community better. A fair well balanced promotion and discipline process will. Look in the mirror, maybe it's time to reevaluate.
Where do you get this hot mess? training lt came from Ft Lauderdale, barry went from sgt to lt, gator went from sgt to lt, aaron went from sgt to capt and doug went from sgt to captain, and powell went from sgt to lt, so i dont know where u get the "no chance for advancement." the other stuff, i agree with sorta,

08-07-2010, 12:31 AM
They all quite or were forced out. I love people that are here for 30 seconds and email everyone, everyday. North / South scerenio anytime soon?

08-08-2010, 12:35 AM
They all quite or were forced out. I love people that are here for 30 seconds and email everyone, everyday. North / South scerenio anytime soon?

LOL I know right. Yeah these emails R 2 much. I have to update my block list. So how many IAs R we up 2 now that R going on

08-08-2010, 11:31 PM
For those that say the grass isn't greener on the other side, I did a ride along with another agency this week. Here are some things I saw.
First the officers sergeant did not call her every 5 minutes. She only recieved one email during shift advising her to meet w/ HR to update some paperwork. This was her only department email in 4 days. She was allowed to arrest "community members"
without checking with her Lieutenant. She was not required to read any books like fixing broken windows. And for you idiots who believe the puppets that say other agencies are Also not getting raises. This is not true, although their contacts have nit received a raise, the officers at other agencies are getting their step raises, which means their pay is going up. And last but not least, I asked her what would happen if at her agency they brought in sergeants, lieutenants, captains, And majors from the outside . She said "obviously your chief has no faith in his people, why should you have any faith in him. I said wow then took her to my place and gave her a "mouthfull" of my own.

08-09-2010, 04:11 PM
For those that say the grass isn't greener on the other side, I did a ride along with another agency this week. Here are some things I saw.
First the officers sergeant did not call her every 5 minutes. She only recieved one email during shift advising her to meet w/ HR to update some paperwork. This was her only department email in 4 days. She was allowed to arrest "community members"
without checking with her Lieutenant. She was not required to read any books like fixing broken windows. And for you idiots who believe the puppets that say other agencies are Also not getting raises. This is not true, although their contacts have nit received a raise, the officers at other agencies are getting their step raises, which means their pay is going up. And last but not least, I asked her what would happen if at her agency they brought in sergeants, lieutenants, captains, And majors from the outside . She said "obviously your chief has no faith in his people, why should you have any faith in him. I said wow then took her to my place and gave her a "mouthfull" of my own.

Well said sir

08-09-2010, 11:18 PM
take the test, the worst that could happen is that HE curves the test (it has been done in the past) with out anyones knowledge. understand it's not what score you make, it's who he wants as the sgt's or lt's. or he will change the rules as he goes to get the person he wants in the position. just ask the 26 individuals that are no longer working for him. hope all is well!

08-09-2010, 11:25 PM

doug got what was coming. that sergeant could not fill the shoes of anyone you mentioned. happy trials doug......... :snicker:

08-10-2010, 01:58 AM
YES-YES-YES- HELLO EVERYONE, I SEE THAT THE FBI AND FDLE ALONG WITH THE IRS ARE CHECKING ON THE REAL CROOKS AND LIEING TRIBAL PEOPLE AND POLICE COMMAND STAFF, DONT WORRY WILL, YOUR NEXT, KEEP TRYING TO BUILD THAT BACKGROUND OF PAPER IN YOUR FILE THAT MAKES (YOU FEEL) LIKE YOU LOOK GOOD.

YOUR NEXT..AND YOU WILL LOOSE IT ALL, ALTHOUGH YOU KEEP A TITLE, WE ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE.

WHEN I FIRST STARTED WORKING HERE YEARS AGO FOR YOU , U BROUGHT 16 PEOPLE AND PROMOTED ALL OF THEM, AND YET U STILL ARE DOING SO. (THAT ALONE SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW) BUT DONT WORRY OLD FRIEND, YOUR DAYS WILL CHANGE SOON, THEN MAYBE THE PD WILL BE A DECENT HOUNEST PLACE TO WORK.

AFTER GETTING RID OF THE COMMAND STAFF TRASH THAT YOU BROUGHT HERE.

THOSE WHO ARE SMART WILL LEAVE NOW BEFORE THEY MESS UP YOUR RECORD OR FILE TO HARM YOU, TRUST ME IF LITTLE WILLY GETS THE CHANCE HE WILL GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO DAMAGE ANYONE. HEY WILL, U STILL BONDING OUT TRIBAL MEMBERS THAT GET ARRESTED, HOW ABOUT THE TIME I WAS IN A FIGHT WITH THREE TRIBAL MEMBERS AND ASKED FOR A BACK UP, U WERE THE ONLY ONE 10-8, BUT TOO SCARED TO COME HELP A FELLOW OFFICER DUE TO THE FAMILY INVOLVED.

ISNT THAT NEGLECT OF DUTY OR FAILURE TO ACT, IM SURE THERES SOME KIND OF WRONG DOING OR POLICY THAT U VIOLATED. THIS IS THE THINGS U DO N GET AWAY WITH. THINK YOUR ABOVE THE LAW HUGH?

DONT WORRY KARMA IS COMING.

08-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Wow...do you think you should be promoted?? Based on your language skills....you need to return to school!!

08-11-2010, 09:35 PM
no, never, I never want to here at this JOKE of a place, unlike u I do not need a little patch or metal pin to make me feel like a man or real cop!

Besides, I can write as i please here without someone reading it ten times, then adding thier two cents worth and making me put fasle things in a report like it has always been here, this is not a SPD report! only the facts and truth! :evil:

08-11-2010, 11:41 PM
no, never, I never want to here at this JOKE of a place, unlike u I do not need a little patch or metal pin to make me feel like a man or real cop!

Besides, I can write as i please here without someone reading it ten times, then adding thier two cents worth and making me put fasle things in a report like it has always been here, this is not a SPD report! only the facts and truth! :evil:

No wonder everyone was mandated to take report writing

08-12-2010, 12:06 AM
[quote="little indian bear":3qxwe5ol]no, never, I never want to here at this JOKE of a place, unlike u I do not need a little patch or metal pin to make me feel like a man or real cop!

No wonder everyone was mandated to take report writing[/quote:3qxwe5ol]
Thats funny