PDA

View Full Version : doghnut eating female cop

07-29-2010, 08:56 PM
On Thursday July 29th at exactly 3:15 PM at Lantana and Hypolexo dunkin doughnut My wife and I pulled up next to a Boynton beach black and white in the east bound lane of Lantana . The female officer , dark hair in a bun , on the hefty side , was totally entranced in the doughnut while driving ! She was shoving that feast into her face , almost attacking it . Other people in the other lanes were watching as well , yet she had no idea no one was right next to her staring , because she was in a eating frenzies . Not only did this seem unsafe , unprofessional , but projected a bad stigma that cop's already have in the public views. Being a bit on the meaty side , which projects out of shape , then stuffing of a dripping doughnut in her mouth was a sight of unprofessional behavior .

07-29-2010, 11:55 PM
On Thursday July 29th at exactly 3:15 PM at Lantana and Hypolexo dunkin doughnut My wife and I pulled up next to a Boynton beach black and white in the east bound lane of Lantana . The female officer , dark hair in a bun , on the hefty side , was totally entranced in the doughnut while driving ! She was shoving that feast into her face , almost attacking it . Other people in the other lanes were watching as well , yet she had no idea no one was right next to her staring , because she was in a eating frenzies . Not only did this seem unsafe , unprofessional , but projected a bad stigma that cop's already have in the public views. Being a bit on the meaty side , which projects out of shape , then stuffing of a dripping doughnut in her mouth was a sight of unprofessional behavior .

GET A LIFE... AND STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE A "PUBLIC CITIZEN" WHEN WE KNOW YOU ARE A COP. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TALK TO THIS OFFICER ONE ON ONE AND NOT ENTER INTO THIS BULLSHIT PUBLIC DOMAIN. YOU ARE A LOSER

07-30-2010, 01:19 AM

GET A LIFE... AND STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE A "PUBLIC CITIZEN" WHEN WE KNOW YOU ARE A COP. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TALK TO THIS OFFICER ONE ON ONE AND NOT ENTER INTO THIS BULLSHIT PUBLIC DOMAIN. YOU ARE A LOSER

if I were a cop , I would not act like this , sounds to me you are the looser , and you represent losers , you are the one who needs a life , or real career.

08-14-2010, 10:38 PM
1)if you not a leo, then please get off this site its for real leos to communicate through the web about anything we may want to discuss.

2)please listen to how pathetic you sound posting your driving ventures and story's about how you saw a cop eating a donut wile driving. you have to much time on your hands my friend. have a wonderful and safe day and remember if you ever god forbid really need the help of a police officer and your life is in danger i am confident that you will not stop them and ask if they are "the type" of officer who enjoys donuts. :cop: :devil:

10-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Sounds to me like public view needs to focus on some other things. He apparently was envious and all he could think of is that he wanted one but his ride-a-long wife would not let him.
I agree that he is not a cop, because a real cop would post something of value.