PDA

View Full Version : Chain of Command Structure?

07-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Each SGT is responsible for about 10 Officers, each LT is responsible for 4 SGT's, a CPT is in charge of each LT, this is on the uniform side. There are only 6 Cpt's in the WHOLE OALE but we have 5 Majors. What is wrong with this picture?

Heck we have one Major that no one can even tell you what he does. Even the people that work around him daily do not know what he does.

Cuts are coming folks, looks like we need to start towards the top not the poor Officers that have not had a pay raise in almost 5 years.

07-30-2010, 06:10 PM
For Liford to remain a Colonel by Accreditation standards there had to be five Majors. That is the only reason we have them. Reading can reveal many interesting things if one takes the time.

Justin
07-31-2010, 12:16 AM
For Liford to remain a Colonel by Accreditation standards there had to be five Majors. That is the only reason we have them. Reading can reveal many interesting things if one takes the time.

Which accreditation standard would this be? I've been involved in CFA accreditation since 2004, and I haven't seen this standard. Get ahold of me and let me know so I can make sure we're in compliance :)

07-31-2010, 12:26 AM

Which accreditation standard would this be? I've been involved in CFA accreditation since 2004, and I haven't seen this standard. Get ahold of me and let me know so I can make sure we're in compliance :)

You came out from underneath the Lieutenants desk to type on the interweb I see......

07-31-2010, 12:45 AM
Sorry Justin, the next comish will have no reason to keep accreditation. As a matter of fact, the out going lame duck administration has said their mission was to make sure we passed this latest inspection to insure the new crew would let it stay at least til it ran out. Budget cuts will force it and other pet projects to go away. That is some good info if you choose to listen.

You might wanna brush up on your F.S. Chapter 570. Right now, we are carrying the flag for ag and have positions you can transfer to. Better yet, look for an agency that has the funds to continue ordering the accreditation stickers for the cars.

Good luck, I know your heart is in the right place, hope you don't get burnt.

Justin
07-31-2010, 12:14 PM
Hey, I just how up to work and do the best job I can for you guys, believe it or not. I don't worry about who will be in charge, because I can't control that. I can only control what I can do. I will do my job the best I can until the day I don't do it anymore.

Regardless, this got off topic, I was just pointing out that accreditation standards don't have requirements for rank. Every one of the standards we have to meet is available publicly at http://www.flaccreditation.org/standards.htm .