PDA

View Full Version : CORRUPT DETECTIVES!

07-28-2010, 11:58 PM
Hello Highlands County's finest! In the past year it has come to my attention the corruption that is embedded within the Highlands County Sheriffs Office! I had heard rumors throughout the years. But it wasn't until it hit home, that I have been convinced that there are indeed at least four detectives employed by this office that have absolutely no ethics what so ever. Instead of weeding them out of your office, it seems they are encouraged to continue behaving in the manner in which they are used to. They are the ones that should be man-handled and treated like common criminals and have their civil rights violated. But then, what do you do with four steroid junkies that believe they can't be touched. Not to mention the Capt. that evidently encourages such behavior. This Capt. has personally lied to me while on duty. Shame on the four of you who destroy peoples lives and have no remorse for the future they may have had!

07-29-2010, 05:06 AM
Sounds like someone got caught holding the dope

07-29-2010, 05:07 AM
I almost forgot the part about you being lied to....go cry a river because we really don't care.

07-29-2010, 09:53 AM
The smart remarks are of no concern to me. Especially if you are one of these detectives. If you are, your words have no value. Your uniform is a farce. To repeat a Highlands County lawyer, "Untill the judges on the Highlands County benches are replaced, Highlands County detectives will continue doing business as usual." You are a disgrace to law enforcement! And the only one holding the dope and getting caught is four detectives. You messed up guys!

07-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Go pound sand douche (and no...I am not one of whatever 4 u are talking about). And oh, by the way, I know some of our fine defense lawyers in Highlands County. I also have gotten word of some of the laws THEY break as well. I'm thinking you got caught breaking the law. No sympathy for u hear pally. Go to another site where they give a damn what u say.

07-31-2010, 04:22 AM
And again... your a douche. Your a big enough blow hard to throw 4 peoples name out there like that. So be brave enought to give your own name blow hard. Where's your evidence or testimony that they have done what you say? Without that you sound like a cry baby prick that was arrested for being a bad, bad, boy. Or the failed parent of some fool that was arrested for being a bad little boy or girl.

That must have been it then .........

They say there is no instruction booklet for raising children ..........

Perhaps for you they should have made one .......

Be a petter parent next time pally :)

07-31-2010, 01:00 PM
OOOH, did I hit a sore spot? That just sucks don't it? It sucks to know that some of your comrads are way out of line in the line of duty with no regard for the welfare of others doesn't it? I'd be embarrassed too if I were affiliated with such people. Want to know what else sucks? I know there ARE some good officers employed there. I personally know one in particular. It's a bad cop that gives a department a bad name. If I were Sheriff, they would be the first ones to be fired if policy & proceedure weren't followed. Sorry you get so upitdy and defensive. But it has to just eat you up somewhere that your department doesn't do anything when and officer goes a little above and beyond in the wrong way. If it doesn't bother you, well then I know what kind of officer you are.

07-31-2010, 02:24 PM
Oh yes, and another thing. Why don't I give my name? Now wouldn't that be a little ignorant on my part? The way I have witnessed the conduct of your department. Retaliation would certainly be an option on their part. Until the US Justice Department in Washington DC gets involved, I'm not a complete fool! Violating Highlands County citizens civil rights just might be common practice. I'm not foolish enough to find out just yet. I'll just sit tight for now and watch. But thank you for asking.

08-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Is it just me or is someone hitting the COKOO juice a little hard. Get therepy brutha.

08-04-2010, 01:31 AM
Hey MACC! Did any of these guys drive a nissan frontier pick up? A relative of mine not to long ago had a run in with a rambo type detective. This cop got really out of hand! His attitude was not the respect your average cop would of had. The cop went robocop on him! What I want to know, is there a statue of limitations on filing a law suit when your civil rights have been violated??? Cause this guy is gonna get someone hurt!

08-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Yes there is. You have a 5 year statue of limitations from the date of the incident to file a law suit. "Official Misconduct" (18U.S.C. & 241, 18 U.S.C. & 242. Intentional acts by law enforcement officials who misuse their positions to unlawfully deprive individuals of constitutional rights, such as the right to be free from unwanted assaults, illegal arrests and searches, and theft of property.

08-08-2010, 10:49 PM
i wait the day some d.ickhead cop violates my right while i sue the sh*t out of his a** :twisted:

08-09-2010, 12:17 AM
i wait the day some d.ickhead cop violates my right while i sue the sh*t out of his a** :twisted:

How profound.

Keep yer head on a swivel, bro. Be careful what you wish for.

Kharma is a Muthaf**cka.

08-11-2010, 09:29 AM
When asked by the News-Sun Wednesday why an outside agency hadn't been brought in to investigate the incident, Captain Randy LaBelle of the HSCO said that according to protocol, the Highlands County Sheriff's Office "has always investigated our own shootings. That's common in most counties."
LaBelle said that when Florida Department of Law Enforcement is asked to investigate an officer involved incident, it is typically because the police department in question is small and lacking in personnel, training or equipment.
"We're capable," said LaBelle, "and have the integrity."

Labelle made a funny! His name and INTEGRITY in the same sentence.

What a guy.

08-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Steroids at HCSO? I see some guys who take pride in the way they look. Dont be a girly man, hit the gym and you too can wear a shirt that is 2 sizes too small. And about integrity, hiding under the cloak of a juvenile screen name is integrity at its finest. So sayeth the sheppard and so sayeth the flock.

08-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Using our real names when posting. You think we want to work in Venus. I'm sure your real name is Arnold or Randi. We also know why you go to the gym to buff up. I can say more, but your so easy to p*** off.

08-13-2010, 02:02 AM
INTEGRITY? Don't forget TRAINING! And steroids? Steroids just give some detectives a big head! Yea, steroids! So I can look like a bad mutha! And treat the public like their nothing!

05-11-2011, 11:16 PM
well you know what they say right if in fact they are on steriods their heads might be big but welll other areas tend to shrink maybe thats why they are so moody

02-15-2012, 01:15 PM
I read some of the replies by the Highland County Sheriff Department Personel and I have to sit back and say to myself, are these really the people we as tax payers are paying to serve and protect us? Frankly, you show absolutely zero professionalism and act like nothing more then children with your responses. We here at this office have started looking at your posts and will continue, because at best, we find them to be entertaining, rather like those reality shows, you know, swamp hunter, etc... They make you laugh and make you realize how thankful you really are, not to be associated with them and thank god they aren't in your bloodline. You guys ( and gals ) keep it coming, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-25-2012, 10:09 PM
Capable of covering up a murder.You say you have the integrity, like hell you do. Are you serious? OH, and another thing, most departments have an outside source investigate officer involved shootings mainly so they are not accused of any wrongdoings. Do you follow me! Lies do NOT have integrity, nor do they have any honor.I don't think you know what TRUTH and HONOR really mean. And if you had any, maybe you would have done the right thing, but you didn't and you do know it!!!