PDA

View Full Version : Thank GOD!

07-28-2010, 09:36 PM
It's about time that the piece of garbage computer and printer in the dungeon finally broke down. It's sad that The City of Coral Gables cant scrounge up a few bucks and get something that properly works down there. I think this has deterred guys from being more proactive and made the lazy. Either way, it was sad and hopefully they buy some new equipment soon. The hand-written system is much better and faster. Who wanted to load up their 39, drive 05, take them into the basement, take a picture, put them in the holding cell, log em in, log in their property, fight with the computer and the printer to print it right, have them sign the property form, wait 5 days for B300 to come sign your A-form, Load em up and ride. WHAT A DISASTER!!

07-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Watch what you say about my man B300, he is one of the better supervisors that good old c.g.p.d. has left. The man is going to back you up if you get your tit in a ringer. He has already proven that many times. Remember he is old school mentality and he isn't going to put up with any crap either. I have personally seen the man in action in his early days. I can just tell you one thing, if you saw him taking his eye glasses off and his wrist watch, you were going to get the s..t beat out of you and your ass handed to you. Lets leave it at that.

07-30-2010, 02:00 PM
I think you are talking about A300 or C300. B300 is in the drive-thru at 24HR McDonalds early in the morning waiting for the menu to change so he can sink his fat teeth into a few cinnamon rolls and a couple of sausage biscuits. Don't forget the diet coke cause he's trying to lose weight. Please!!! That guy is a dumbares!!! I think he ate his dog.

07-30-2010, 03:38 PM
I bet you don't have the gull to tell that to the man to his face. You p..sy, it's easy to hide behind your computer and talk s..t. However, I will do one better for you. What do you say, you and me meet behind the station at 0630 this coming Sunday. This way when B300 is pulling in at the rear of the station for work, you can personally deliver your message from this forum to his face like man. I got money that you will not only be a NO SHOW, but you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't accept my bet. Tough guy, let's see how much of a man you really now. This should be real fun.

07-30-2010, 06:07 PM
I'll be at the rear on Wed. at 0630. We'll see about that.

07-30-2010, 06:46 PM
I bet my check he doesnt show!!! Why dont you put your identity on this forum if you are such a big man? *****

07-30-2010, 07:53 PM
B300 is the best Sgt. we have. You fags should leave the man alone. He has backed me issues that other SGT's would write you up for just to make a name for themselves. I think that (respect) is an asshole and the (guest) who is talking shit about this SGT is a real POS. This is one SGT who will NEVER mess with you as long as you pull your own weight. Assholes! This is whats wrong with the Gables, we love to kick eachother around. Hopefull he WILL leave your shift and you will get a real POS like Delvalle or stickman to screw with you.

07-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Be advised, since B300 doesn't come onto this web site. I advised him that someone was calling him out. I further advised him that this person was running his pie hole on a public forum talking trash about him. Also, that this person wishes to 15 him at the rear of the station this coming Wednesday the 4th at 0630. He said no problem.

07-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Good job Mr. 43............. that **** head needs to shut his trap and give some respect to this SGT. B.C. has to be the coolest SGT and a good friend to me and many other P.O.'s. B.C. will NEVER disrespect anyone and will not hunt you down to burn you like many other SGT's like to. In fact, B.C. will defend his troops even when other SGT's want to write them or put them down. I hope that the guy who is talking smack about him does meet him at the rear of 05 so that B can pound the shit out of him. :cop:

07-30-2010, 09:27 PM
I am willing to bet that:
1. The person trashing B300 is a do nothing.
2. The person trashing B300 was probably called out on the carpet by B300 for screwing up and cant take criticizm like a man.
3. The person trashing B300 probably has never had B300 stick his neck out for him.
4. The person trashing B300 probably got his tit in a wringer for not listening to advise from B300.
5. The person trashing B300 is too much of a ***** to confront B300 to his face and writes on this forum to take cheap shots that he cant back-up.
6. The person calling B300 out will NOT show up when he said he will.

Get a life *****!!!

07-30-2010, 09:49 PM
^ true, that retard needs to get a life and grow a pair. :cop:

07-31-2010, 08:45 PM
Yo,to the stupid "mofo" who is talking pure s..t out of his ass about B.C. I'll be on a 59 at that time. And, I will not miss this one for the world. Since you ain't got nothing hanging in between your legs, let alone nothing upstairs in your head and you won't tell us who you are. Please, please,please, show up at the rear of the station this Wednesday at 0630 like you say you will. So we can ALL see what a real piece of s..t you are. Son, do yourself a favor, since you have not responded to any more of these posts. Take my advice, don't start something that you are going to regret and not be able to finished.

08-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Yo,to the stupid "mofo" who is talking pure s..t out of his ass about B.C. I'll be on a 59 at that time. And, I will not miss this one for the world. Since you ain't got nothing hanging in between your legs, let alone nothing upstairs in your head and you won't tell us who you are. Please, please,please, show up at the rear of the station this Wednesday at 0630 like you say you will. So we can ALL see what a real piece of s..t you are. Son, do yourself a favor, since you have not responded to any more of these posts. Take my advice, don't start something that you are going to regret and not be able to finished.

Holy Crap! You get 59's?!? You must be one of three officers around here then... RJ, ER, KH. No one else gets them anymore.

08-04-2010, 01:33 AM
How does Rhonda get so many jobs did she do jody tooooooooooooooooo.

08-04-2010, 11:49 AM
2. The person trashing B300 was probably called out on the carpet by B300 for screwing up and cant take criticizm like a man.
3. The person trashing B300 probably has never had B300 stick his neck out for him.
4. The person trashing B300 probably got his tit in a wringer for not listening to advise from B300.
5. The person trashing B300 is too much of a . to confront B300 to his face and writes on this forum to take cheap shots that he cant back-up.

Get a life .!!!

Just as I thought.....a NO SHOW!!! Whoever the puzy is who wrote the crap about B300 owes me their check. I bet he wouldnt show up today and I was right. Not only were you a "NO SHOW" but you were reminded on the air to 15 at the rear of the station so you wouldnt "forget". Typical of the gutless punks who will talk out of their asz but not have the balz to back it up. You are the ones I hope dont show up to back me up because you will talk yourself into a bigger mess then leave it to me to clean up or rescue you. Dont ever talk crap about B300 or anyone else ever again!!! You dont have the right! Spinelss, yellow, punk!!!

08-04-2010, 08:41 PM
5. The person trashing B300 is too much of a . to confront B300 to his face and writes on this forum to take cheap shots that he cant back-up.

Get a life .!!!

Just as I thought.....a NO SHOW!!! Whoever the puzy is who wrote the crap about B300 owes me their check. I bet he wouldnt show up today and I was right. Not only were you a "NO SHOW" but you were reminded on the air to 15 at the rear of the station so you wouldnt "forget". Typical of the gutless punks who will talk out of their asz but not have the balz to back it up. You are the ones I hope dont show up to back me up because you will talk yourself into a bigger mess then leave it to me to clean up or rescue you. Dont ever talk crap about B300 or anyone else ever again!!! You dont have the right! Spinelss, yellow, punk!!!

So true, I was there along with a few other guys waiting to see who the maricon would be. The creep never showed. Maybe he was in training, thats a thought. Training to be a man. :cop: