PDA

View Full Version : b199

07-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Am I the only one that sees that B199 (M.H.) is the biggest freeloader on the shift. If a call goes out one block from where he is sitting, he will pretend that he didn't hear it and never say a thing no matter the distance that the other unit is comming from. :?

07-25-2010, 05:16 AM
I know. I'm there with you. He's not the only one. We also have a few on day shift that you know who i'm talking about. The worst part about it that the sergeant protects them and doesn't say anything.

07-25-2010, 01:47 PM
I know. I'm there with you. He's not the only one. We also have a few on day shift that you know who i'm talking about. The worst part about it that the sergeant protects them and doesn't say anything.

B199 (M.H.) is on day shift. But if you want to, you can include wanna be MPO red head old hag in that group as well.

07-28-2010, 11:05 AM
step up and confront him. its your job to do it. handle it like men..... its your job to be "stand up" , so do it.
dont have others fight your battles for you , it makes you look weak and a sissy. YOu will never get the respect you deserve from your peers , if you dont take a stand.

15 with him and let him know hes a lazzy POS with a bad attitude.

you dont have to take it from anyone.

lets face it hes a zero, most Zeros talk crap about others to defelct away from the fact that they suck.

07-28-2010, 04:20 PM
That's the problem! Zeros like that get rewarded by being acting supervisors and getting paid for it based on seniority. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they were put into a situation where they actually had to do some police work. MPO's, for the most part, are a JOKE! Wannabes that never got promoted!!

07-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Thats the other trouble....punk ass rookies think they know everything. You think because you went to 1 or 2 good calls youve seen it all and I have to admit, when I first started and my nose was wet like yours, I thought the same thing. You will learn in time that being "Supercop" will only get your ass in a sling. Why dont you use the experience of a seasoned veteran to your advantage instead of sticking your head up your ass. The good thing is that you rookies keep the attention of Delvalle supervisors. Keep up the good work fool!!!

07-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Hey Respect! Let's talk a little about respect. How about respect for your brothers/sisters in your squad when all the "seasoned veteran" does is dodge and dump calls on everyone else. How many reports has B199 written in the past year? When was the last time he put handcuffs on someone? They're probably rusted shut, if he could ever find them! That's the problem here. Once someone gets some seniority around here, all of a sudden he/she is to high in the food chain to handle a report call or God forbid make a 39. A good amount of these "seasoned veterans" cry, pout and puff if they have to ride anywhere north of Kendall Drive.

Respect, what qualifies someone as a "seasoned vet"? The MAJORITY of the MPO's that we have here are lazy POS's! No one is saying that you need to be a "supercop", but you do need to pull your weight. By the way, I've seen some of these "seasoned vets" in our recent force on force training.... Pretty scary to think that these are the people that all of us would have to depend on in a REAL emergency!

By your response, I can clearly see that you must be one of the buddy f---kers that gets to play sergeant every once in a while.... Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

07-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Be careful who you make fun of. One of the MPO's might tell her hubby who will tell the honorary-FBI-agent-in-training who will take your free student section UM tickets away from you.

07-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey Respect! Let's talk a little about respect. How about respect for your brothers/sisters in your squad when all the "seasoned veteran" does is dodge and dump calls on everyone else. How many reports has B199 written in the past year? When was the last time he put handcuffs on someone? They're probably rusted shut, if he could ever find them! That's the problem here. Once someone gets some seniority around here, all of a sudden he/she is to high in the food chain to handle a report call or God forbid make a 39. A good amount of these "seasoned veterans" cry, pout and puff if they have to ride anywhere north of Kendall Drive.

Respect, what qualifies someone as a "seasoned vet"? The MAJORITY of the MPO's that we have here are lazy POS's! No one is saying that you need to be a "supercop", but you do need to pull your weight. By the way, I've seen some of these "seasoned vets" in our recent force on force training.... Pretty scary to think that these are the people that all of us would have to depend on in a REAL emergency!

By your response, I can clearly see that you must be one of the buddy f---kers that gets to play sergeant every once in a while.... Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

You didnt hurt my feelings. Only rookies get their feelings hurt from whiney d..kheads like you. Lets see how you do in a REAL emergency. I have proven myself over the years and done my time. As far as making 39s, those petty arrests you make to get stats only prove what a rookie you are. When you get some time under you, you will realize that taking away someones freedom is not a petty act. Until then, you will keep going as you are tinking you are changing the world until you step on your ****. Then you will learn that your efforts are in vain.

07-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Hey MPO Respect! No need to get all bent out of shape! It's ok, you're still gonna get to play sergeant every so often. My previous post only points out the obvious. No need to come up with poor excuses on why you are so lazy. Last time I checked our patches do say "police" on them. We are hired to protect and serve. Guess what? That means having to every so often put someone in jail! If you have a problem with that, drop off your take home at the guard shack in Cocoplum. I'm sure those Wackenhut guys will be more than happy to swap uniforms with you. Oh I forgot, that's north of Kendall and you don't travel that side of the city. Maybe then you can work something out with the guards at Old Cutler and Kendall???

Go back to reading the paper under that nice, big, shady banyan tree. Don't want your BP to go up too high! By the way, can you check the board and make a command decision on whether I'm clear for my 58??? Thanks Sarg!

07-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Once again rookie, you think you know it all. I'm not a Sergeant or an MPO but I did learn respect for senior officers. I'm just gonna sit back and watch you fall. Dont worry though, eventhough you are a know it all, I will be there to pick you up and tell you "I told you so". Thats the way I learned. Take a lesson.

07-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Keep respecting those who could care less for you... I respect those who deserve respect. Not some loser that *****es because he has to put his crown vic in drive and respond to a 25 two hours before he 06's. Keep believing those old war stories that these "seasoned veterans" like to bring up, but aren't verifiable. I respect guys/gals that come to work to do just that, WORK. There are REAL veterans that still take calls, write reports, and even make a 39 if need be. You my friend, are the problem. Grow a pair and get to work... and milking area checks doesn't count! The only lesson you've seemed to learn is how to be a non-productive load that comes here to pawn off work on others and hog up 59's....

BTW, I'm no rookie... willing to bet I have more time on than you, LOSER!

07-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Respect, what exactly have you done to prove yourself? Please enlighten us. I'm sure you must have countless examples of heroism in time of REAL DANGER where you have proven yourself. Please tell... Let me get comfortable, take a seat and pour myself a drink... This is gonna be good!!!

07-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Cry all you want ****head.....We get paid the same and YOU will do all the work. I have nothing to prove anymore. Both of you are the types that want everything the easy way. Although I answer my calls and work my areas, I will NOW milk everything so YOU will get all the glory of those HOT 25s. Have fun my friend and by the way...you can kiss my lazy ass.

07-29-2010, 11:57 PM
Just what I thought. Not a single example.. just when I thought this was going to get a little exciting.. You're a dud! All talk and no substance.. and then you fell back on the old "I get paid the same as you and you do all the work" loser response... You are pathetic!... Before I forget, there's gonna be an opening coming up to man the guard shack at the motor pool overnite, I've got a contact on 72ave and I'm pretty sure I can hook you up! I can even prep you for the interview! Anything for my brother in blue... :snicker:

07-30-2010, 02:46 PM
This is some funny stuff i've been reading..Please, can someone define the word "Veteran" for me..For God sakes, u dont earn that titel by answering 25's or checking on the well being of a loose dog in snapper creek...There are no veterans in this department..if thats the case, the cashier at Publix who's been there for over ten years is considered a Veteran as well..lol.lol.. :devil: :devil:

07-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Hey Mr. Respect, your such a pu$$y..I like the way you describe yourself by writting about how you've done your time...Your a JOKE!!! You know whats funny, my son has seen more action while seeing an episode of COPS...your such a looser, but either way i'll still back you up on the barking dog call.. :devil:

07-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Its amazing, papaone, how you once again think you know everything. How do you know how much time I have on? Do you try and impress your son with your "war stories" of barking dogs and 25s? It figures you still watch COPS. You talk out of your ass because you probably live this job. I guess you have to watch a tv show to learn how to do your job. Trust me, you wont have to back me up on a 25....YOU will be the one going not me....remember I am gonna milk my last call just like you said. Have fun sucker!!!

07-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Its amazing, papaone, how you once again think you know everything. How do you know how much time I have on? Do you try and impress your son with your "war stories" of barking dogs and 25s? It figures you still watch COPS. You talk out of your ass because you probably live this job. I guess you have to watch a tv show to learn how to do your job. Trust me, you wont have to back me up on a 25....YOU will be the one going not me....remember I am gonna milk my last call just like you said. Have fun sucker!!!

Is this B199 talking, cause it sounds like it