PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment For The Inter-Galactic War

07-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Greetings men. I'm a police officer and I need eveyone's help.I am Re-Cruiting for an Inter-Galactic war that is taking place right now as we speak. I am about to tell you guys some very valuable information. Please do not think I am crazy....

The invasion has commenced. Planet Zurtan has been attacked by Lord Emporer Zuel and his army of rouge trolls and mystic saucers.The Polanian Galaxy has also been attacked by Darth Leige and his Lygon warriors. We must summons Prince Hamilton of Galaxy 9 at once. We must all unite and pledge alligence to Prince Hamilton and join forces with his army. The Cliptons and Armidians have already joined the battle.

I went to the enchanted forest on planet Krypton and gathered the Elves, Gnomes, fairys, wizards, dragonites, and the pixies to join our clan. I have yet to go to The Mountains of Hermidies and speak to "Anat" the pharoes daughter. I need one of you Sweetwater police men to go summons her and aware her of the invasion at once. So that she too can gather her army of Pharonians and help fight in this war.

I need all you Sweetwater police men's help and can't do this alone. If anyone is interested in joining the Galactic Battle, you can find me everyday at The Fire swamp when the sun is highest in the sky. Once you guys arrive, I will fly you to Galaxy 9 ontop of my magestic steed "BattleFox" directly to meet Prince Hamilton and join in the Galactic battle.

Alone I am only but one police officer, but Together ( Me and Sweetwater)we can defeat Lord Emporer Zuel and Darth Leige and restore peace in the Polanian Galaxy and on Planet Zurtan. Thank you all and may the force of the Blue Crystal be within all of you. And may the light of Zartan cast over you and protect you with it's peace

07-28-2010, 06:21 PM
i,the last StarFighter. I will bring the heavens down on the evil Lord Emporer Zuel and his girly Darth Leige! Ring the bell of war for i will kill all who oppose us, i will bring us Victoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

May the Force be with you.

08-19-2010, 06:22 PM
listen harry potter!!

we need to recurit elfs, they have magic powers! while we at it call up all the dwarfs as well.

maybe we can get the warriors from 300....

09-02-2010, 05:50 PM
the memo has now been sent to the Justice League...

10-25-2010, 01:09 PM
War is upon us now! WE must dig deep. Someone call Luke Skywalker and have the Jedi return. Call wonder woman and sent her to my crib. we need all of the super hero in on this one. this war need to be fought and fought hard!

Althought i am usiing these words in a joking matter. the message is serious and strong. we have a large chance that the city is becoming larger and the changing of the guard is upon us. where will your honor lay.
This will be a showing of true colors. this will be a time to disspell any and all rumors about who we are! all of us who truely care of the safety of our citizens and patrons who live and shop in our city need to be showed that we are here from them. working conditions will get worse and the hours longer; but there will be a rainbow at the end of the tunnel.

either we do need superheros