PDA

View Full Version : So your union Prez is getting fired

07-22-2010, 10:09 PM
So they finally fired Nate Gordon Iupa president. Haha i guess you idiots should have voted Pba. You idiots will never learn surprised fob didn't cover it up.

07-23-2010, 04:25 AM
So they finally fired Nate Gordon Iupa president. Haha i guess you idiots should have voted Pba. You idiots will never learn surprised fob didn't cover it up.

FIRST OF ALL, HE ISN'T FIRED. SECOND OF ALL, WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE PBA /IUPA??? AND FINALLY, STOP YOUR CRAP...WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE YOURSELF APPEAR IMPORTANT BY USING SOMEONES MISFORTUNE TO BACK YOUR USELESS POINT.

07-27-2010, 10:14 PM
Great story in the Palm Beach Post today!

Seven-year patrolman Nathan Gordon was stripped of his gun and badge and placed on administrative leave as Internal Affairs unravels his web of personal relationships with violent drug dealers.

A source privy to parts of the report tells me the allegations against Gordon include that he gave the home addresses of fellow officers to drug gang enforcers unhappy with police activity.

The icing on this cake: Gordon, 31, happens to be president of the local chapter of the union, the International Union of Police Associations!

07-28-2010, 10:47 PM

Seven-year patrolman Nathan Gordon was stripped of his gun and badge and placed on administrative leave as Internal Affairs unravels his web of personal relationships with violent drug dealers.

A source privy to parts of the report tells me the allegations against Gordon include that he gave the home addresses of fellow officers to drug gang enforcers unhappy with police activity.

The icing on this cake: Gordon, 31, happens to be president of the local chapter of the union, the International Union of Police Associations!

THIS ISN'T A GREAT STORY. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF SENSATIONALIST JOURNALISM. I CAN'T EVEN PUT IN THE JOURNALISM PART BECAUSE THIS IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ANY REAL JOURNALIST. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU BELIEVE THIS STORY. THEN YOU MUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN AND EVERYTHING THAT IS ON THE NEWS. IF YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER AS I SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE; ISN'T THERE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY??? ONE BETTER, IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ACTUAL CRIMINAL DON'T YOU THINK THE FBI AND S/A OFFICE WOULD HAVE ALREADY JUMPED ON THIS??? COME ON FOLKS, STOP BELIEVING WHAT YOU ARE READING. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ATTACK AGAINST OUR AGENCY AND WE AREN'T GOING TO STAND FOR IT ANYMORE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY.

07-29-2010, 02:37 AM

IF YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER AS I SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE; ISN'T THERE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY??? ONE BETTER, IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ACTUAL CRIMINAL DON'T YOU THINK THE FBI AND S/A OFFICE WOULD HAVE ALREADY JUMPED ON THIS???
This is well stated by the guest. " If there is anything actual criminal". The guest presumes that since this charge is only being reviewed by the IA, nothing further will come of the matter, they will hush it up and burn the files when things 'blow over'. Now the FBI might be interested if interstate transportation of the drugs is alleged, but the S/A definitely would not be interested. They will cover it up faster than the IA department if it comes their way by mistake.

08-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Yeah... just what we need. To be represented by the PBA, a bunch of legal thugs in the pocket of Ric Bradshaw. Perhaps it will class up Riviera... will we get free golf memberships?

09-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Is this really true about Gordon? I see it happened about a month ago. Is there any new info about what's going on with him. I've known Gordon for a while, never thought he'd be the type to flip on the brotherhood.

09-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Is this really true about Gordon? I see it happened about a month ago. Is there any new info about what's going on with him. I've known Gordon for a while, never thought he'd be the type to flip on the brotherhood.

THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THIS STORY THAN WHAT HAS BEEN RELEASED. UNFORTUNATELY HE HAS BEEN LET GO, BUT, HE WILL GO THROUGH ARBITRATION AND HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE OK. SO JUST BE THERE AND SUPPORT HIM.

09-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Well I'm sorry to hear he's been terminated. I've always known him to be a super stand up guy and still feel the same way. Look's like RBPD can't catch a break, it's like every time you turn around you guy's are in a jam and catching bad press about it. Hope things turn around there. Gordon, hold your head brother, things will work out.

09-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Well I'm sorry to hear he's been terminated. I've always known him to be a super stand up guy and still feel the same way. Look's like RBPD can't catch a break, it's like every time you turn around you guy's are in a jam and catching bad press about it. Hope things turn around there. Gordon, hold your head brother, things will work out.

You are right about that. This agency, as well as others, can't seem to catch a break, but, as you know...bad comes then a lot of good and right now they all deserve a lot of good to happen and I believe that it will.

09-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I believe so too.

09-09-2010, 05:32 PM

THIS ISN'T A GREAT STORY. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF SENSATIONALIST JOURNALISM. I CAN'T EVEN PUT IN THE JOURNALISM PART BECAUSE THIS IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ANY REAL JOURNALIST. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU BELIEVE THIS STORY. THEN YOU MUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN AND EVERYTHING THAT IS ON THE NEWS. IF YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER AS I SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE; ISN'T THERE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY??? ONE BETTER, IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ACTUAL CRIMINAL DON'T YOU THINK THE FBI AND S/A OFFICE WOULD HAVE ALREADY JUMPED ON THIS??? COME ON FOLKS, STOP BELIEVING WHAT YOU ARE READING. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ATTACK AGAINST OUR AGENCY AND WE AREN'T GOING TO STAND FOR IT ANYMORE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY.

You sound like the parent in denial that their child never does anything wrong. Seriously, if it was one story in the paper or on tv about a Riviera PD officer getting in trouble/fired/suspended then I may be likely to believe there are no issues in that agency but how many have to be arrested/fired or suspended before someone steps in and says enough is enough. Yes, there's two sides to every story but hello. On the other hand maybe they are turning into a professional agency because these stories are coming out and actions are being taken?

09-09-2010, 10:54 PM

[quote]Seven-year patrolman Nathan Gordon was stripped of his gun and badge and placed on administrative leave as Internal Affairs unravels his web of personal relationships with violent drug dealers.

You sound like the parent in denial that their child never does anything wrong. Seriously, if it was one story in the paper or on tv about a Riviera PD officer getting in trouble/fired/suspended then I may be likely to believe there are no issues in that agency but how many have to be arrested/fired or suspended before someone steps in and says enough is enough. Yes, there's two sides to every story but hello. On the other hand maybe they are turning into a professional agency because these stories are coming out and actions are being taken?[/quote:28hxuk5w]

THIS AGENCY IS JUST FINE THERE ARE ISSUES AND PROBLEMS IN EVERY AGENCY. EVERY AGENCY HAS THEIR GOOD TIMES NAD THEIR BAD TIMES. WE ARE JUST GOING THROUGH SOME BAD TIMES. MAYBE I AM A PARENT IN "DENIAL", BUT, I AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS IN THIS AGENCY STAND BEHIND OUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT.

09-14-2010, 05:19 AM
Did you see Sessa talking to Jose' in the Palm Beach Post? .. Says "he's weighing his legal options," here comes a lawsuit!

09-20-2010, 03:49 PM

Yes it's true, this guy is a real piece of crap! Worse than the street thugs he was suppose to be locking up. Wait til you read the investigation, can't believe he isn't in jail let alone being fired? Somebody dropped the ball there! This Steve Sessa another IUPA back stabbing thug, even stabbed his own relative in the back by defending Gordon. His relatives a great cop, just goes to show you that there is NO BROTHERHOOD in this business anymore.

09-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Quick question though, if all this is true, why now? Why not 6 months ago, or a year ago? From what I've read, a lot of this information stems from years past so whoever dropped the ball now could have dropped the ball then. I'm sure there is a lot more not being said but from what I can see it all just doesn't add up.

09-20-2010, 08:05 PM
[quote="Got to be Shittin' me!":1i554nwv]Is this really true about Gordon? I see it happened about a month ago. Is there any new info about what's going on with him. I've known Gordon for a while, never thought he'd be the type to flip on the brotherhood.

Yes it's true, this guy is a real piece of crap! Worse than the street thugs he was suppose to be locking up. Wait til you read the investigation, can't believe he isn't in jail let alone being fired? Somebody dropped the ball there! This Steve Sessa another IUPA back stabbing thug, even stabbed his own relative in the back by defending Gordon. His relatives a great cop, just goes to show you that there is NO BROTHERHOOD in this business anymore.[/quote:1i554nwv]

It will add up soon enough my friend, bottom line either way this guy has never had any business being a cop. He is a disgrace to all of law enforcement.

09-27-2010, 12:17 AM
The crazy part of all of this is that he is still the PRESIDENT of the UNION? Does that make sense to any of you?

09-28-2010, 12:12 AM
The crazy part of all of this is that he is still the PRESIDENT of the UNION? Does that make sense to any of you?

Who cares.... he deserves to go through arbitration. it will only take a couple of months and if he doesn't win then you all pick a new president. If he does , then ok he is the president. Another couple of months isn't going to make a difference and it isn't fair to take it from him if he gets his job back because that is the whole point of arbitration.. if they find for him he gets everything back that he had. So there is nothing wrong with doing it the right way.