PDA

View Full Version : For what its worth...

07-21-2010, 01:35 AM
Seems like there is a new era in the Cape. Resturants have websites to sent good reviews but the cops... well i guess you guys have this.

Anyways I haven't been the biggest fan of CC cops for some time, had a couple issues a while back. I however am now almost a fan. I got pulled over in the cape a few weeks back and got great service. The young cop was very respectful while went about his duties. He wasn't an A-hole and he was not tring to intimidate me. I got a ticket from him but guess what "my bad". Fair is fair. I had a revoked licence from a ticket I paid late and didn't take the clearance form to the DMV.

I guess he could have arrested me and threatened me and searched my car and embarassed me but he didn't. He went about his business, gave me my ticket and explained what I needed to do. Then sent me on my way with a have a good night! Of course my passenger drove from there. I was happy to get the ticket from this young cop.

Keep up the good work! I would name you but after reading these posts I am almost afraid because your co-workers might bash on you for not being a d-bag!

I am a professional in my mid 30's and it isnt very often that I have had to deal with a person of authority youger then me but I hope you sir are the future of the ccpd!!!

07-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Man - you rock. There is so much negative junk out there, it's nice that someone would take the time to post something decent.

07-25-2010, 02:36 AM
This should be at the top of the posting.

Thanks to a citizen for pointing out a positive.