PDA

View Full Version : Ray Weeks

07-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Hey did you guys know that your Police Commissioner Ray Weeks has never served as a police officer and was once arrested and charged in Tribal Court for SEXUAL BATTERY ON A MINOR. Oh yeah this is a fact and not gossip.

Also is it true that Lt. Turtle has become a true ****er sucker and turned his back on his officers. Please comment.

07-19-2010, 12:55 PM
The chief has some kind of mind control thing going on with the Lt., he seems to lose all common sense at times. I'd comment more but I don't want them to figure out who I am.......they will screw me hard....no lube. As for Meatball, he is a big waste of time, it doesn't seem like he has any say in what goes on here.......does he get paid to do nothing?

07-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Very interesting, that creeps me out!

07-22-2010, 01:11 AM
Can't believe he let the chief come in and screw up the dept

07-23-2010, 04:00 AM
I look kinda young, I'd better avoid him.....LOL

07-23-2010, 04:11 AM
He came through my check point, and asked if I was Jewish.....WTF???? Oh, "are you QRUish"....my bad

08-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Well, well, well......i've been holding back for awhile on this other piece of Micco do-do, but as the old saying goes, "all good things eventually come to an end." Mr. QRU 'ish is just as bad as the worst piece of indian horse sh!t out there..........the true 411 on this glorious bag of Micco horse sh!t is as follows: Yes, he did attend the academy, 3 x's!! But thank goodness for us; he failed each and every time, not because, as he puts it, he had "bad knees" and couldn't do the P.T.; but he kept failing the exams and was thrown out-----all 3 times he attended........he failed out!! But as you people that are still out there already know, that makes no difference at all. You are surrounded by inept and spineless administrators and supervisors, wherever and whenever you turn around. Just wait and watch long enough, and you'll see for yourself how full of themselves they all are. Just keep your heads down, try not to let your opinions be known, and when you try to leave that dump------don't trust ANYONE with the information, until the department gets a call that your file is going to be looked at. The very supervisor you trust is the one who will leak the information, then turn and act as if he's on your side. Good luck to each and everyone of you, hopefully your plight will not last too much longer------stay safe and watch your 6!! :devil: :cop: :devil:

09-12-2010, 03:09 AM
I think the human meatball likes Javy kissing his chubby ass....don't you?

09-26-2010, 03:40 PM
The human meatball gets stepped on time and again, by Ward, Loughren and now Gonzalez. I'm not so sure he's intelligent enough to read between the lines to avoid getting played. Maybe he enjoys his roll as second fiddle.

09-27-2010, 02:02 AM
Mr. Meatball puts on a show like he has a say in matters, but in reality he's insignificant.

10-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Does the human meatball care about Micco PD being in constant turmoil? Maybe he enjoys seeing officers stressed out by internal politics. Maybe I've been mistaken, but I though this guy could help effect change.

11-05-2010, 12:07 PM
SERIOUSLY,,,,,,,,,, IS THIS GUY FOR REAL

11-06-2010, 08:06 AM
He came through my check point, and asked if I was Jewish.....WTF???? Oh, "are you QRUish"....my bad

Wow, he still says that shit?! That guy is something else. I can tell you guys stories, but I'll just bury them and move forward. Good luck to all u guys out there. Most ex-Micco cops moved on and have proven to be an asset the the new agencies they went to. Don't give up hope!

11-10-2010, 06:37 AM
What are this chump’s responsibilities? Is he here just to irritate us?