PDA

View Full Version : Dont post here

07-10-2010, 11:11 PM
1. Remember:
You will be faithfully obedient

Hale SB.

07-14-2010, 03:14 AM
Methinks that was a dig at our last general order in reference to subordinates. I too thoughyt the wording was assenine

07-14-2010, 03:29 AM
So what.....if were not someones version of "faithfully obedient" we can be written up for a violation of the general orders. Well kiss my arse.

07-14-2010, 08:17 AM
Not only must you be faithfully obedient you must also be submissive. Plus, you have to say and do what is expected of you at all times. Don't forget to obey all orders from supervisors even if they are against policy. Policy now says you MUST violate policy if ordered to do so by a supervisor as long as it is not illegal. That whole policy screams bullsh*t. Of course, nobody will really feel the wrath of this new policy more than the unfortunate people working on the MicroSquad under the leadership of the MicroSupervisors. Some of the vertically challenged supervisors on the MicroSquad are going to get a big head from the faithfully obedient and submissive portions of the policy. Guess I'm fortunate to be on the other side of the house. Hang in there MicroSquad, they'll screw up eventually...