PDA

View Full Version : Deployments

07-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Its time boys and girls.
This uniform has got to go, its to dammed HOT!
I don't know who's idea it was to wear black in 100+ degree weather, but whomever it was never worked 14 hour shifts in the pan handle in July.
Please urge those folks in the Uniform Committee to consider other (cooler) colors.

07-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Its time boys and girls.
This uniform has got to go, its to dammed HOT!
I don't know who's idea it was to wear black in 100+ degree weather, but whomever it was never worked 14 hour shifts in the pan handle in July.
Please urge those folks in the Uniform Committee to consider other (cooler) colors.

Hot in the panhandle, try wearing it in S. Florida! Considering the uniforms are a cotton/poly blend, they are alot cooler than the 100% polyester that most agencies have to wear.

Besides the color combination is tradition from the the old Marine Patrol days (RIP). We can't forget the good 'ol days now can we ?

07-11-2010, 02:33 AM
How about the black boonie cap. That is great idea, for cooking your brain.

07-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Sorry Sparky, but the old FMP uniform was gray with black trim not black pants.
As for me, I aspire to have kids someday and don't want to cook my reproductive organs for 12 hours a day on an ATV in those black pants.

07-14-2010, 04:29 PM
JUDGING BY YOUR PREVIOUS POST , APPARENTLY YOU DON'T!! :x :x

COME ON, STOP WHINING. WE HAVE IT BETTER THAN MOST AGENCIES IN THIS STATE. WHAT COLORS DO YOU WANT TO WEAR??? WHITE? THEN YOU WOULD ***** ABOUT IT GETTING TOO DIRTY.... :devil:

07-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Dammed; boy, do you write your reports this way?
Ill answer the only part of your post that I understood without a GED Translator.
No one said anything about a white uniform, instead I suggested that black pants are not the way to go.
Now, if you are one of the boys that think that black is Macho and Tactical I guess you wont like the idea.