PDA

View Full Version : Monroe Keystone Cops

07-04-2010, 10:37 AM
KEYSTONE COPS

What with 300 lb. cops a plenty, jewery stores broke into twice, cops with thug tattoos (and demeanor), cops having sex on duty, cowboys, with emphasis on boys driving back and forth by nationally wanted killers, with cops arrested by the feds for smuggling dope, unsolved murders which a boyscout troop could solve, you fools do live up to the name !! Go ahead post something smart and I'll continue.... If the public only knew how they are being robbed for the "police service" that they pay for. We would be better off giving a grant to the state and allowing them to handle law enforcement in the Keys.

07-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh no you will continue??? Oh no! Look mister, Your boyfriend may think your smart. But, we both know your a huge *****.
This is your way of being tough... Like mommy used to tell you "Use your words".

So what did you get arrested for..? Wife beating? Molesting kids? Bet we got a mugshot huh? More than one?
Go talk to a cop about it. Get your ass kicked. Oh wait... Once the cop finds out you can post anonymously on an obscure website, i'm sure he'll be intimidated.

Asshole

07-06-2010, 01:38 PM
I would love to hear you continue. We will start with the fat cops.... Metro Dade doesn't have overwieght people? Broward? Homestead? How about where you work? Any fat people who are doctors or lawyers? The cops should be held to a higher standard and they are if those officers could not do the job they would be removed from duty. It has happened and can happen again. Second the service the deputies provide to the citizens is outstanding and the response time to emergency and non emergency calls is five to ten times faster than Miami. As far as the service the citizens pay for.....deputies here are the lowest payed law enforcement officers in south Florida. Good luck trying to get the state to take over even FHP and fwc makes more than your deputies. You aren't completely wrong there needs to be a change and that will start with a new Sheriff this one and his undersheriff are complete failures. And please continue with your uniformed bashing of deputies less than 1 percent of all law enforcement officers are breaking the law that's a smaller percentage than priest who molest children. Can we say the same for another profession.

07-21-2010, 03:11 AM
well in broward, no we dont have fat cops. were border line perfect. well, close to it. miami dade. their employees tend to reflect the community in which they work. ive met lequisha wit one gold toof , and weighin 300+ conducting a traffic stop. mcso is pretty good guys. ive met a couple jerks, but most are professional and do their job. now they aint no women of bso though. mini season less then a week!!! boo yaaa!!

12-19-2010, 08:10 PM
I watched a Key West Cop toking a joint while driving in the cruiser. No doubt it was a joint and the cop was puffing hard on it! There is also one who confiscates crack from kids at the high school then drives around the corner and smokes the stuff himself! KeyStoned cops on steroids, uppers, downers, and tweakers tweaking on the job. It is a disgusting example. One local claims, it is not the criminals she's afraid of, they never did anything to harm her, it's the cops that terrifies her. Keeping the community safe, from what?

12-21-2010, 10:33 PM
I watched a Key West Cop toking a joint while driving in the cruiser. No doubt it was a joint and the cop was puffing hard on it! There is also one who confiscates crack from kids at the high school then drives around the corner and smokes the stuff himself! KeyStoned cops on steroids, uppers, downers, and tweakers tweaking on the job. It is a disgusting example. One local claims, it is not the criminals she's afraid of, they never did anything to harm her, it's the cops that terrifies her. Keeping the community safe, from what?

We've got this Division called Internal Affairs. If you can prove any of these allegations or just want to go up there and lie your stupid azz off then by our guest. Otherwise, just shut your cakehole. Musta gotten arrested by them there keystoned cops, huh? :roll:

01-03-2011, 06:21 AM
[quote="more re KeyStoned cops":1y6lth0n]I watched a Key West Cop toking a joint while driving in the cruiser. No doubt it was a joint and the cop was puffing hard on it! There is also one who confiscates crack from kids at the high school then drives around the corner and smokes the stuff himself! KeyStoned cops on steroids, uppers, downers, and tweakers tweaking on the job. It is a disgusting example. One local claims, it is not the criminals she's afraid of, they never did anything to harm her, it's the cops that terrifies her. Keeping the community safe, from what?

We've got this Division called Internal Affairs. If you can prove any of these allegations or just want to go up there and lie your stupid azz off then by our guest. Otherwise, just shut your cakehole. Musta gotten arrested by them there keystoned cops, huh? :roll:[/quote:1y6lth0n]

LEOAFFAIRS.COM -
We encourage access and participation by Law Enforcement Personnel, the Media and the Public. In this way the LEOs (law enforcement officers) can post about the pros and cons within their industry, Media can pick up on the stories and publicize them and the General Public can respond by applying pressure to the agencies and powers that be for any changes they see fit.

01-17-2011, 02:46 PM
[quote="Hey dumbazz":1482n5eo][quote="more re KeyStoned cops":1482n5eo]I watched a Key West Cop toking a joint while driving in the cruiser. No doubt it was a joint and the cop was puffing hard on it! There is also one who confiscates crack from kids at the high school then drives around the corner and smokes the stuff himself! KeyStoned cops on steroids, uppers, downers, and tweakers tweaking on the job. It is a disgusting example. One local claims, it is not the criminals she's afraid of, they never did anything to harm her, it's the cops that terrifies her. Keeping the community safe, from what?

We've got this Division called Internal Affairs. If you can prove any of these allegations or just want to go up there and lie your stupid azz off then by our guest. Otherwise, just shut your cakehole. Musta gotten arrested by them there keystoned cops, huh? :roll:[/quote:1482n5eo]

LEOAFFAIRS.COM -
We encourage access and participation by Law Enforcement Personnel, the Media and the Public. In this way the LEOs (law enforcement officers) can post about the pros and cons within their industry, Media can pick up on the stories and publicize them and the General Public can respond by applying pressure to the agencies and powers that be for any changes they see fit.[/quote:1482n5eo]
I say more is better. Do you think that the folks who pay for service don't have a right to know what they are paying for ? I've worked with some who should be fired and am sick about what goes on.