PDA

View Full Version : Shift

07-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Do you guys work 8 hour shifts?

07-03-2010, 11:58 AM
THEY DONT WORK AT ALL.. :devil: ARMED SECURITY GUARDS... :cop:

BEEEEEEP MEDICAL EMERGENCY SOME ONE GOT A CUT ON THEIR FINGER :devil: ............... SIB123 ENROUTE, SIB 456 ENROUTE, SIB 789 I WILL BE ENROUTE TOO ! WHO WILL GET THERE FIRST ? :cop: :cop:

ANSWER; FIRE RESCUE! :devil: :devil: :devil:

07-03-2010, 07:02 PM
LOL!!! We're laughing straight to the bank.. You guys in Aventura are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy!!!! You're right, it's better to work harder... Who wants to come in and get paid to hang out while answering the occasional call? Not me!!!! I would rather work for Hialeah.. This way I get paid way less, but I'll be a "real cop"!! It's slow here cause people actually notice us around. Stick to your site Aventura Troll.. We earn our money on 3 holiday weekends a year.

07-03-2010, 10:54 PM
LOL!!! We're laughing straight to the bank.. You guys in Aventura are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy!!!! You're right, it's better to work harder... Who wants to come in and get paid to hang out while answering the occasional call? Not me!!!! I would rather work for Hialeah.. This way I get paid way less, but I'll be a "real cop"!! It's slow here cause people actually notice us around. Stick to your site Aventura Troll.. We earn our money on 3 holiday weekends a year.

:devil: ok "real cop" shut up and fetch me a pepsi..before, i call cpt Grand...or lt. mulvey......and put your back in your place....! sorry excuse for a cop is what you guys are...! :cop: :cop: :devil:

ohhhh crap...beeep 3-14 cat stuck on a tree...! attention all sunny isles unit, cat stuck on a tree srt is enroute too! you guys are no diff than an arm security guard.. :twisted: freddy is in my back pocket by the way..! ill have your ass writting parking tickets from now on!

07-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Can you guys take a break from your debate and answer my question about what kind of shift you work?

07-04-2010, 12:40 AM
For someone who doesn't work here and craps on us, you sure know a lot of people here. I'm shaking in my danners!!!! Please don't call Freddy!!!

You sound like that snake Martinez.. Or is it Sanchez? Maybe it's the quuen Ochoa? Either way, your a poser who needs to go back to your side of the Lehman..

F#$@OFF vagina..

07 SRT, the cat came down on his own.

07-05-2010, 02:19 AM
For someone who doesn't work here and craps on us, you sure know a lot of people here. I'm shaking in my danners!!!! Please don't call Freddy!!!

You sound like that snake Martinez.. Or is it Sanchez? Maybe it's the quuen Ochoa? Either way, your a poser who needs to go back to your side of the Lehman..

F#$@OFF vagina..

07 SRT, the cat came down on his own.

For ur info little *****, I could give three shit what goes on in Sunny Isles. I have no business writting anything about you guys answering calls or anything to that nature. So please keep me out of this bullshit. I love the way you call me snake Martinez and I still would love to hear why I'm a snake. Oh I'm sorry, you don't have what I have between my legs to write your name like I did.

I see that place hasn't changed a bit. Their is still so many *****es like u in that dept.

07-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Somebody tell Martinez that nobody cares.. Stick to your site, nobody remembers you..

07-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Somebody tell Martinez that nobody cares.. Stick to your site, nobody remembers you..

Buddy I only came in here cus, one of ur *****es was talking shit. I don't need to come to ur site for anything. I only call the people in ur department that I care about and I think ur hurt cus ur not one of them.I guess u still remember me. Keep parking ur car underneath that tree for 12 hour while we do real police work out here. Peace out hater!
:cop:

07-07-2010, 01:05 AM
shut up, you know you were begging the other day to come back! :cop: you just mad cause your not a cpl...!

07-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Real broke police work.. You guys are eating it over there!!! Its gonna get better though... NOT!

07-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Do you guys work 8 hour shifts?

Patrol works 12 hour shifts
Motors works 10 hour shifts
DB works 10 hour shifts
Dispatchers spend most time surfing the net
Everyone else works 8 hour shifts

07-08-2010, 03:41 AM
Thank you

07-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Z
shut up, you know you were begging the other day to come back! :cop: you just mad cause your not a cpl...!

HAHAHAHA! I feel bad for that agency. Ur a cancer my brother. Be safe out there. :mrgreen:

07-09-2010, 03:57 PM
This guy again? Please stop coming on here, nobody cares about you.

07-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Z

HAHAHAHA! I feel bad for that agency. Ur a cancer my brother. Be safe out there. :mrgreen:

cancer....! you dont get it, you'r our cancer..!

ps: loves capt G..miss you at the softball games... :devil:

04-02-2011, 09:23 PM
We use to have 8 hour shifts. Then the cry babies that have never paid their dues in police work started complaining they would never see the weekends or at least a portion of it off. Welcome to the life of police work. You know this coming in and could have easily turned the job down. The administration, which tried to force a 12 hour shift on us previously and failed, jumped on the opportunity to present it again to the officers to vote on it. They knew the majority of the officers were new and would vote in favor of anything that would give them at least one weekend day off every two weeks. The administration had most (Detectives and specialty unit officers were not allowed to vote) of the officers vote on a 12 hour shift and surprise, surprise, it passed. A ten hour shift would have been better and proposed several times to the administration, but their excuse for not even entertaining it was they didn’t have the manpower. That’s bullshit! The ten hour shift was shown to work with the manpower available at the time presented and they still turned it down. Now we’re stuck with a 12 hour shift.

04-05-2011, 08:03 PM
We use to have 8 hour shifts. Then the cry babies that have never paid their dues in police work started complaining they would never see the weekends or at least a portion of it off. Welcome to the life of police work. You know this coming in and could have easily turned the job down. The administration, which tried to force a 12 hour shift on us previously and failed, jumped on the opportunity to present it again to the officers to vote on it. They knew the majority of the officers were new and would vote in favor of anything that would give them at least one weekend day off every two weeks. The administration had most (Detectives and specialty unit officers were not allowed to vote) of the officers vote on a 12 hour shift and surprise, surprise, it passed. A ten hour shift would have been better and proposed several times to the administration, but their excuse for not even entertaining it was they didn’t have the manpower. That’s bullshit! The ten hour shift was shown to work with the manpower available at the time presented and they still turned it down. Now we’re stuck with a 12 hour shift.

Well then, if you are an "old timer" and can't handle the 12 hour shift, maybe you should live by your own words (as stated above) and find a new line of work that caters to your 8 hour shifts.

04-07-2011, 01:54 PM
12 Hr shifts are great, dont mess this up. shut your trap and go elsewhere if you dont like it.