PDA

View Full Version : W (s) A (t) A (e) T (e) F (d)

07-03-2010, 12:38 AM
So...now that the uber incompetent Steed has made onto the task force I can't help but hear that they turned into a warrant squad. The new walkin beat MO is to look for warrants. Geez I can't fathom how - arguably - the most incompetent officer in the department has made it into that unit. Seriously, I see why the only female back there is there because of her hubby (among other things) and I see why the frat boy was there (his dad was a big shot here) and I can even see why they gave former FHP a shot (before he proved he couldn't write a report to save his life). But man, how can the man that bareley made it as a CSO (who was fired) who locked himself in a store with two suspects armed with weapons, who does nothing - NOTHING - but make warrant arrests because he cannot write a PC affidavit to save his job (as proven) be sent to the task force. That unit is a joke and its no wonder its not staffed. If Steed can make it to the task force, they might as well dismantle it because the bar has been dropped lower than the morale of most of the officers here. Whoever made the decision to move Steed here, you-are-a-boob-and-we-hate-you.

Another note, keep a lookout for bowers and robertson who have "detective" aspirations. Both have done nothing (Motors is not relevant) but one of them will get the next spot. Politics my frineds politics.

07-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Scott,
I see you picked up where Anzalone has left off and you're even using his previously famous "username". The difference is how you put your thoughts into words. See, Anzalone would have been ten times over-the-top with his vulgarities and bashed the administration by calling out names.

Quite the opposite, you use the expression "my friends" when you talk to people at the PD. Anzalone had no friend's, at least none that he would claim on this site. How's negotiating with the City been?

07-08-2010, 08:57 PM
There are more clear clues to the OP, and I Spy is right on the money. Now that you have been outed, Scott, you should stick to the things you do best (posting as ranger fan isn't one of them). Things like blinking, breathing, and scratching your head in perpetual confusion as you bumble through a 12 hour shift. You're a loser and a coward. NOT a cop. And a jerk.

07-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Wow...now CS is going after Scott on LEO Affairs! Must have done something they don't like. Oh yeah he isn't in the click. As if CS postings arent transparent enough look at the one with the username callnit. Really? At least we know now what goes on during those all day meetings. Please...the posts by Ranger Fan dont even sound like Scott but I guess someone wants you to think so. Let's try and guess who it is?

07-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Scott,
I see you picked up where Anzalone has left off and you're even using his previously famous "username". The difference is how you put your thoughts into words. See, Anzalone would have been ten times over-the-top with his vulgarities and bashed the administration by calling out names.

Quite the opposite, you use the expression "my friends" when you talk to people at the PD. Anzalone had no friend's, at least none that he would claim on this site. How's negotiating with the City been?

If you think that Scott cares about Steed or the task force you are a really are a dummy. That post was a Ranger Fan wannabe no doubt but couldn’t you couldn't think of anyone else to name? I mean there are so many haters here, stan p, randy w, meer d, rodney s, brian m, matt s, ken b. all those guys hate the pd and the brass. And the best you can do is Scott? I can tell that by you inferring that, you MUST be a Lt. or above AND more importantly against the COPS as Scott is our lead PBA rep and really works for us.

If your gonna rip someone on this site, I suggest you rip on someone who deserves to be ripped, both Moschettes for being just awful, Saunders who actually tried to fire Steed et. al., Finley for being a car NAZI, Goldman for making us ask for permission to CAD stupidass call like we are babies not sworn LEOs who have the power to take life and liberty away. I mean geez so much to go around and you pick Scott - the one supervisor who has our back. The man even got Mike Brown his job back and that is as pro-cop as it gets.

07-14-2010, 04:19 PM
I don't think Scotty wrote that, b/c it was his decision to put Steed in the task force. we all know he (Steed) is a tool. Ranger Fan would never talk about Lucas like that, he knows she does a darn good job there (one of the few). Like Bruce says the task force is overrated. That unit is a joke. What about Eddie, Chin and Q? they're deserve to be there. I agree with I spy a dumbass when he says "there are so many haters here, stan p, randy w, meer d, rodney s, brian m, matt s, ken b." deen is the task force. Think my friends, Ranger Fan doesn't sound like that.