PDA

View Full Version : Good bye POPD

07-02-2010, 05:01 PM
When is the VCSO going to officially take over Port Orange?

07-07-2010, 01:55 AM

NEVER...take that to the bank homey. Not everybody wants to dress like a pickle and make 13 bucks an hour. I'll bet you a month of MY paychecks that you green pickles NEVER take over Port Orange.

07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Whatever. It will happen. And ask yourself this question Homey...how many deputies go to Port Orange compared to how many of Port Orange finest come to the big Green Machine....case closed

07-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Whatever. It will happen. And ask yourself this question Homey...how many deputies go to Port Orange compared to how many of Port Orange finest come to the big Green Machine....case closed

Yeah pal...everybody is beating down your door for the Big Money and retirement right???? HAAAAAAAAAA

07-07-2010, 08:44 PM

NEVER...take that to the bank homey. Not everybody wants to dress like a pickle and make 13 bucks an hour. I'll bet you a month of MY paychecks that you green pickles NEVER take over Port Orange.
Well, here's a Port Orage citizen who prays that VCSO takes over Port Orange because you as$holes (Port Orange) are the worst police officers in the state of Florida. To be fair I will not cast a blanket over the entire department but overall you people suck! All you do is traffic and you even write fellow leo's. I know of an incident whereby your department seized property from a citizen where no crime had occurred but no relief was available because the state attorney's office and FDLE didn't want to get involved.

07-08-2010, 03:37 PM

Well, here's a Port Orage citizen who prays that VCSO takes over Port Orange because you as$holes (Port Orange) are the worst police officers in the state of Florida. To be fair I will not cast a blanket over the entire department but overall you people suck! All you do is traffic and you even write fellow leo's. I know of an incident whereby your department seized property from a citizen where no crime had occurred but no relief was available because the state attorney's office and FDLE didn't want to get involved.

That is Port Orange for you. It is a shame the mighty VCSO cannot take over law enforcement for the whole county. Think of the monetary savings and professionalism.

07-08-2010, 06:17 PM

Well heres a police officer who prays that you STOP TROLLING A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WEBSITE and crying over your tickets. Bottom line moron, stop speeding, obey the law and you won't get tagged. By the way thanks for the revenue you DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHE. Hold your breath about the county taking over the city, some redneck with a middle school education is starting rumors, go back to Aunt Mom and Uncle Dad and pig screwing.

07-08-2010, 09:55 PM

Well heres a police officer who prays that you STOP TROLLING A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WEBSITE and crying over your tickets. Bottom line moron, stop speeding, obey the law and you won't get tagged. By the way thanks for the revenue you DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHE. Hold your breath about the county taking over the city, some redneck with a middle school education is starting rumors, go back to Aunt Mom and Uncle Dad and pig screwing.
Thank you for your post because the net effect of what you posted validates the negative image that most people have of you. Your comment about "revenue" says it all. That's why most of what you do is traffic and for your information I haven't had a traffic citation since I was a teenager which was many years ago. My post incorporated the exception of not all POPD officers being inept, stupid, dishonest or like you (an as$hole) but thanks again for removing all doubt in your particular case. You know nothing about my background,credentials or pedigree but this I can say with absolute certainty: you work for an agency that has little (if any) respect from not only the citizens of Port Orange but many in the law enforceent community.

07-08-2010, 10:39 PM
I vote for Sheriff Ben to take over the law enforcement for the whole county. He is a fair and good boss. The only thing is that the worthless teamsters (with the narcisstic wannabe presidents) can go away and leave the representation to quality entities (like FOP or PBA)

07-10-2010, 01:45 PM
I doubt it will happen. Not all POPD officers are inept. We are all professional however some have ego's (as such in any department you look in to). We have a low crime rate in this city because we do enforce traffic and take a tough stance on crime. Have there been mistakes made? yes. Do all the citizens, as one post said, have no respect for us. I seriously doubt it. Most citizens have a positive outlook on the department. To generalize an entire department by blasting the faults of a few is wrong.

07-13-2010, 04:32 AM
I was once stopped by a young Port Orange PD officer and was never told a reason. The officer was rude, accusatory, and unprofessional. After several bizarre moments of interaction he said that he would cut me a break this time.....never said for what.....all my equipment was in order and I wasn't speeding. We never even got to the "I'm an LEO" part.

He sprinted back to his car, almost caused a crash and sped after another car.

I could care less if the county demolishes the new police department and all POPD officers are reassigned to McDonalds to flip burgers. Seems everyone I run into when I'm in that area has a POPD horror story to tell.

Tools....all of you

07-13-2010, 02:48 PM
I was once stopped by a young Port Orange PD officer and was never told a reason. The officer was rude, accusatory, and unprofessional. After several bizarre moments of interaction he said that he would cut me a break this time.....never said for what.....all my equipment was in order and I wasn't speeding. We never even got to the "I'm an LEO" part.

I could care less if the county demolishes the new police department and all POPD officers are reassigned to McDonalds to flip burgers. Seems everyone I run into when I'm in that area has a POPD horror story to tell.

Tools....all of you

Port Orange with their tools, Oak HIll with their issues, the list is endless....it really needs Sheriff Ben to take over.

07-13-2010, 05:45 PM

Tools....all of you

"One time at band camp...."

07-14-2010, 08:23 PM

Tools....all of you
What he said!

07-15-2010, 02:22 AM

Tools....all of you
What he said!

DOUCHE # 2...we have a winner!!!!

07-15-2010, 08:32 PM

Tools....all of you
What he said!

DOUCHE # 2...we have a winner!!!!
Dear Douche #2 we have a winner poster: there is no winner at POPD until you count up all the tickets you've written and whoever wrote the most against fellow leo's is the winner. That makes you the douche bag but be safe anyway becase when you come through our city north of you we will treat you as a fellow officer even though the first thing you do is hang your badge out the window before pulling over.

07-15-2010, 11:30 PM
What did you win? Everybody thinks you're a bunch of clowns.

07-16-2010, 04:30 AM
Is it really that bad?

07-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Is it really that bad?

Almost all of the agencies in Volusia County are in serious need of having Sheriff Johnson take the mover. In Oak Hill you have a chief who used cocaine at least 100 times. In Orange City you had the mutiny. In Port Orange the officers who write fellow LEO's. If this was ever a message for the Sheriff to take over then I do not know what is. The county needs the elite crime fighting unit.

07-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Is it really that bad?

In Port Orange the officers who write fellow LEO's. If this was ever a message for the Sheriff to take over then I do not know what is. The county needs the elite crime fighting unit.

Uisng your line of thinking then the Feds should take over large agencies in the state of Florida. Instead of posting ignorant opinions, do research and view other threads from most of the major agencies on here and you'll see that other agencies write LEO's and family members tickets too (in no way do I agree that this is correct, never done it in 15 years and never will). An example of an agency is the FHP along with several others so if po-dunk Port Orange has a cop or two who stroke LEO's they are not the only agency to do so. Thus your chickensh*& statement that the Sheriffs Office needs to take them over based on this fact does not hold water.

"elite crime fighting unit".....I don't work or live in your po-dunk county but 14 bucks an hour don't buy nothing elite!

07-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Is it really that bad?

In Port Orange the officers who write fellow LEO's. If this was ever a message for the Sheriff to take over then I do not know what is. The county needs the elite crime fighting unit.

Uisng your line of thinking then the Feds should take over large agencies in the state of Florida. Instead of posting ignorant opinions, do research and view other threads from most of the major agencies on here and you'll see that other agencies write LEO's and family members tickets too (in no way do I agree that this is correct, never done it in 15 years and never will). An example of an agency is the FHP along with several others so if po-dunk Port Orange has a cop or two who stroke LEO's they are not the only agency to do so. Thus your chickensh*& statement that the Sheriffs Office needs to take them over based on this fact does not hold water.

"elite crime fighting unit".....I don't work or live in your po-dunk county but 14 bucks an hour don't buy nothing elite!
Are we having a "turf war" here? What ever hapened to we're brothers and look out for one another? I have been stopped a few times over the years because my agency is investigative and we're assigned unmarked vehicles. Never came out of the vehicle with a badge. Always waited until the time was right to let the officer know that I was a fellow LEO. End of story. My best story is the day coming back from Orlando headed east over the old bridge at Lake Monroe on I-4. When I bottomed out on the east end of the bridge I was probably going 80/85 mph when I noticed a glare of sunlight to my right in the palmetto bushes. That wold be the Trooper waiting for someone like me. I slowed down while looking in the rear view mirror but no Trooper coming after me. Found out later he had trouble getting his car started. After I had traveled at least a mile I saw him coming out so rather than have him drive so far, I just pulled over and he pulled in behind me.I got out and approached his vehicle and said "when I saw you pull out of the palmattos I knew you had to be coming after me so pulled over to save you the time and distance. He responded "well, I appreciate it, at first I thought you might be law enforcement because now a days a lot of cars have CB antennas, come on and get in my vehicle because at that speed I have to write you up." When I entered his patrol car he asked me "you're not law enforcement are you'? He already had his citation book in his lap. When I said that I was he requested to see my credentials. After presenting my ID to him he closed his citation book and stated "well, what you want to talk about now?" I replied "let's tak about this a little more because I appreciate the way you've handled it, I was wrong to be going that fast." He replied that he appreciated the way I had condcted myself and we then talked about a recent incident wherein a Trooper (pilot) had been killed due to the recklessness of a military jet pilot who had bussed the FHP spotter plane working I-4 and ended up hitting the plane killing the occupants. This is the way it should be between us as fellow leo's and I say this as best I can without disrespect for the laws we enforce. There ain't enough of us out here to be fighting on another. I know his was a long story but it's the best one I know to make my point. If there's a time when you need help and even if I don't like you, I'll be there for you. Stay safe

07-16-2010, 10:34 PM

You need to have a wake up call. Money is not the determining factor for an elite unit (all you have to do is look at the military today...doing the impossible).

And with regards to the VCSO....the training standards set the example for not only the county but the entire state. Try and handle the annual stress shoot......

07-17-2010, 11:05 AM
And with regards to the VCSO....the training standards set the example for not only the county but the entire state.

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...YOUR THE MORON WHO NEEDS THE WAKE-UP CALL! There is no way your a cop, no way. Please take your meds, I GUARANTEE your statement is bullsh** and you know it too. I'm sure VCSO is a great agency but they don't set the "training example" for the entire state and you know it fool. :devil:

07-17-2010, 04:43 PM
And with regards to the VCSO....the training standards set the example for not only the county but the entire state.

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...YOUR THE MORON WHO NEEDS THE WAKE-UP CALL! There is no way your a cop, no way. Please take your meds, I GUARANTEE your statement is bullsh** and you know it too. I'm sure VCSO is a great agency but they don't set the "training example" for the entire state and you know it fool. :devil:

You want the truth. You can't handle the truth. Seems to me that is kind of sounds like something Col Jessup told the masses. Everybody knows the VCSO is at the top with regards to training. And that translates into an elite law enforcement unit.

07-18-2010, 04:51 AM
For every real story about what a sh*thole POPD is there's some angry POPD officer at his computer, holding his tiny penis with his fat wife in the next room.....making an angry rebut about what you put. It's pointless. Those guys are scum.

07-18-2010, 07:55 PM
You want the truth. You can't handle the truth. Seems to me that is kind of sounds like something Col Jessup told the masses. Everybody knows the VCSO is at the top with regards to training. And that translates into an elite law enforcement unit.

Daddy always said you can't fix stupid, later Long Dong Silver! :shock:

07-19-2010, 12:55 AM

Then it is agreed. The teamsters are a physical oddity...they suck and blow at the same time and the VCSO is the eite!!!!!

07-19-2010, 06:19 AM

Then it is agreed. The teamsters are a physical oddity...they suck and blow at the same time and the VCSO is the eite!!!!!

Stop with the "Elite" chest pounding. You sound like one of the rookie douche bags from the FHP page. The SO is just another county SO. No more, no less.

07-19-2010, 06:17 PM
[quote=Guest]

Stop with the "Elite" chest pounding. You sound like one of the rookie douche bags from the FHP page. The SO is just another county SO. No more, no less.[/quote:2c0ir7bl]

With the exception of a sexual indiscretion or two by sergeants and one alcohol incident by a sergeant...the VCSO is the elite. And for your information, FHP does a pretty good job too.

07-19-2010, 08:32 PM
[quote="Just tell the truth":3hj45lbl][quote="Guest":3hj45lbl]

Stop with the "Elite" chest pounding. You sound like one of the rookie douche bags from the FHP page. The SO is just another county SO. No more, no less.[/quote:3hj45lbl]

With the exception of a sexual indiscretion or two by sergeants and one alcohol incident by a sergeant...the VCSO is the elite. And for your information, FHP does a pretty good job too.[/quote:3hj45lbl]

You own county manager stated in a recorded public forum that deputies are uneducated, with virtually no responsibility. Sounds like the definition of elite to me.

07-20-2010, 02:14 AM
You want the truth. You can't handle the truth. Seems to me that is kind of sounds like something Col Jessup told the masses. Everybody knows the VCSO is at the top with regards to training. And that translates into an elite law enforcement unit.[/quote][/quote]

With the exception of a sexual indiscretion or two by sergeants and one alcohol incident by a sergeant...the VCSO is the elite. And for your information, FHP does a pretty good job too.[/quote]

Think about it Ben, if you were as "elite" as this clown wouldn't you want to work for one of the lowest paid agencies in the state too???

Most of the VCSO guys are alright but this "elite" rookie needs to stop drinking momma's Kool Aid and keep beating off to the underwear ads in the Sears catalog...oh by the way "elite" rook, tell Aunt Mom and Uncle Dad that Cletis says hi and he'll be dropping a batch all over your backs tomorrow around noon.

07-20-2010, 05:35 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="Just tell the truth":1gkvwvbm][quote="Guest":1gkvwvbm]

Stop with the "Elite" chest pounding. You sound like one of the rookie douche bags from the FHP page. The SO is just another county SO. No more, no less.[/quote:1gkvwvbm]

With the exception of a sexual indiscretion or two by sergeants and one alcohol incident by a sergeant...the VCSO is the elite. And for your information, FHP does a pretty good job too.[/quote:1gkvwvbm]

You own county manager stated in a recorded public forum that deputies are uneducated, with virtually no responsibility. Sounds like the definition of elite to me.[/quote:1gkvwvbm]

The County Manager is an Honorary Deputy Sheriff. He was just joking around with the fellows on the elite team.

07-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Think about it Ben, if you were as "elite" as this clown wouldn't you want to work for one of the lowest paid agencies in the state too???

I have said it before and I guess I need to say it again....it is not about the money. Look at the job the military is doing in Afghanistan. The military does not make a lot of cabbage...but they are the elite....the same with the VCSO. The training and dedication is what separates them....not the money.

Everybody wants to be a part of the green machine!!!!

07-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Everybody wants to be a part of my mom!!!!

I agree, that is one sweet green a$$ rook!

07-20-2010, 07:01 PM
I have said it before and I guess I need to say it again....it is not about the money. Look at the job the military is doing in Afghanistan. The military does not make a lot of cabbage...but they are the elite....the same with the VCSO. The training and dedication is what separates them....not the money.

More "elite" than Orange County, more "elite" than Seminole County, how about more "elite" than Tampa PD or Orlando PD? More "elite" than Jacksonville S.O. too? I see how many of those guys are beating feet to be part of your "elite" training.... :snicker:

Average S.O., yeah that's the truth, no more no less. Don't think your special bro, cause you ain't.

07-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Wow ! Look at how this thread has taken off and all because the POPD sucks. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

07-20-2010, 08:25 PM

More "elite" than Orange County, more "elite" than Seminole County, how about more "elite" than Tampa PD or Orlando PD? More "elite" than Jacksonville S.O. too? I see how many of those guys are beating feet to be part of your "elite" training.... :snicker:

Average S.O., yeah that's the truth, no more no less. Don't think your special bro, cause you ain't.

Orange county where the major just got busted for giving up confidential information. Look at the facts....then make the informed, educated decision. VCSO

07-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Wow ! Look at how this thread has taken off and all because the POPD sucks. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

Which is the truth about P.O.P.D. And then there was a comment or two about the quality organization that the VCSO is...and some losers that have tried to get in and have been DQ'd or not accepted decide to bad mouth the elite.

07-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Orange county where the major just got busted for giving up confidential information. Look at the facts....then make the informed, educated decision. VCSO

How many Orange County guys leave for your joke of an agency???? Zero, you guys are second rate bro, nothing wrong with it but, somebody has to be second rate. The better agencies get the cream of the crop, second rate gets whats left. Just quite lying to yourself thinking because you work for VCSO your some kind of "elite" officer, just tell the truth man, everybody sees it, knows it. No reason to still not be proud to wear the badge though. In the long run we are all "brothers". Later rookie!

07-21-2010, 02:32 AM
:cop: POPD still sucks. :cop:

07-21-2010, 10:32 AM

How many Orange County guys leave for your joke of an agency???? Zero, you guys are second rate bro, nothing wrong with it but, somebody has to be second rate. The better agencies get the cream of the crop, second rate gets whats left. Just quite lying to yourself thinking because you work for VCSO your some kind of "elite" officer, just tell the truth man, everybody sees it, knows it. No reason to still not be proud to wear the badge though. In the long run we are all "brothers". Later rookie!

And the elite VCSO we learn to use "quit" instead of "quite." Go VCSO. Keep leaning forward in the foxhole!!!

07-21-2010, 10:33 AM
:cop: POPD still sucks. :cop:

I agree. That is why consolidation is the answer. Sheriff Ben should take over the whole county. And speaking of something else that sucks besides POPD....it is the worthless Teamsters.

07-21-2010, 02:13 PM
And the elite VCSO we learn to use "quit" instead of "quite." Go VCSO. Keep leaning forward in the foxhole!!!

WOW :shock: your "Elite" National Guard training and high school education has you correcting spelling errors???? Amazing!

Hey, hows your Sgt doing with that whole sex investigation thing??? Elite...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Keep leaning forward in the food stamp aisle, 14 bucks an hour does not go as far as it used to now does it "elite" high school educated National Guard Rook????

07-21-2010, 04:04 PM

WOW :shock: your "Elite" National Guard training and high school education has you correcting spelling errors???? Amazing!

Hey, hows your Sgt doing with that whole sex investigation thing??? Elite...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Keep leaning forward in the food stamp aisle, 14 bucks an hour does not go as far as it used to now does it "elite" high school educated National Guard Rook????
Hey !....Let's stay on topic.........................................POPD sucks !
Spell and grammar check that MF'er. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

07-21-2010, 06:04 PM

This just proves a point. Facts are brought out about the quality training the VCSO receive. And the retort is focused on money. And it has been proven that money (or the lack of it) does not make one elite. If the worthless Teamsters union would be a union then we would have a step plan. But the teamsters suck. That is a given...but the VCSO is still the elite.

And the sgt with the sex investigation thing is either Westfall is gone....or Barnard was just linked to a stripper in a previous blog

07-22-2010, 12:23 AM
:cop: POPD STILL SUCKS :cop:

07-22-2010, 12:45 AM

So do the teamsters

07-22-2010, 02:34 PM

Hey Mr. smart ass..................after a short period of time I decided to come back and "troll" a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WEBSITE and lo and behold, look what has transpired since my original post. For someone not as smart as a third grader, I'll spell it out for you. Add it up, the majority think you (POPD) suck. BIG TIME . So, how many tickets have you written since your last post? How many to fellow leo's? Walla ! A real crime just happened in Port Orange i.e. the car jacking of an elderly man's car at City circle (Library). Were you in on that caper or did the detectives chase him down while you were totaling up the number of pigs being screwed in Port Orange? If anything (or anybody) in Port Orange gets screwed I hope it's you. Have a nice day MF'er. :cop:
PS........that's me with the blue light on his head.

07-22-2010, 10:12 PM

So do the teamsters

I am still trying to figure out what the Teamsters accomplish with the $600 per year they get from each deputy. Can somebody help me out with this?

07-22-2010, 11:03 PM

So do the teamsters

I am still trying to figure out what the Teamsters accomplish with the $600 per year they get from each deputy. Can somebody help me out with this?

you get a really cool magazine that tells you how great they are.

07-23-2010, 12:16 AM
The state, local LEO's, and citizens have all spoken:

:cop: POPD still sucks :cop:

07-23-2010, 12:58 AM

So Big Mouth "elite" piece of s*h*i*t GED deputy, next time you see a POPD cop why don't you walz up to him and tell him how bad they "suck" instead of hiding your name. Oh yeah and speed through there too so they bang your ass a ticket. Same with big mouth "citizen" who got popped, please travel through Port Orange again speeding, I need a raise! Douche, yeah POPD sux, yap yap yap...so what I still get paid either way "elite" guy and to the troll of a citizen, I hope your next ticket leaves you with a smile too...you see moron I win either way!

07-23-2010, 02:26 AM

So Big Mouth "elite" piece of s*h*i*t GED deputy, next time you see a POPD cop why don't you walz up to him and tell him how bad they "suck" instead of hiding your name. Oh yeah and speed through there too so they bang your ass a ticket. Same with big mouth "citizen" who got popped, please travel through Port Orange again speeding, I need a raise! Douche, yeah POPD sux, yap yap yap...so what I still get paid either way "elite" guy and to the troll of a citizen, I hope your next ticket leaves you with a smile too...you see moron I win either way!

Nice attitude. How about being a bit more professional (like another law enforcement agency that will remain nameless)

07-23-2010, 02:28 AM

And it is spelled "waltz" not "walz." At least with a GED I can spell and also be professional.

07-23-2010, 02:07 PM

So Big Mouth "elite" piece of s*h*i*t GED deputy, next time you see a POPD cop why don't you walz up to him and tell him how bad they "suck" instead of hiding your name. Oh yeah and speed through there too so they bang your ass a ticket. Same with big mouth "citizen" who got popped, please travel through Port Orange again speeding, I need a raise Douche, yeah POPD sux, yap yap yap...so what I still get paid either way "elite" guy and to the troll of a citizen, I hope your next ticket leaves you with a smile too...you see moron I win either way!

And it is spelled "waltz" not "walz." At least with a GED I can spell and also be professional.
Does that validate what most people already believe........i.e. that you're on a quota system? You believe in (and support) POPD because at least you got hired but who the hell else would have had you? Fess it up As$hole, all you have is traffic so even a moron like yourself can do that. Maybe even a citizen "troll" if someone with certification gave him 5-minutes of instruction. From what I've seen, not many of your people (officers) can make a decision. It's always "I'll have to check with my sergeant" then that's the last you hear from them. (Traffic citations excluded, they excell at that) Perhaps in your next post you can explain just exactly what it is that "you win.?" It certainly isn't the respect of fellow leo's. The minute grey matter between your ears probably isn't sufficient to permit your understanding that to write a fellow leo a ticket causes eruptible harm to the "brothers" relationship in the leo community. Since you can't even spell "walz" as one astute poster observed, allow me to reference the word "minute" in my last sentence for you. It is not a measure of time but rather a measure of minuscule proportions. Well, I've taken enough of your time and don't want to diminish the quota of tickets you need to write.
Citizen "troll" with a blue light atop his head. :cop:

07-23-2010, 08:37 PM

I have a question for the elite ticket master of the POPD:
Since your posts are reflective of a moronic mindset, are you the same POPD moron who recently shot himself in the stomach while playing with a firearm? If not, then the majority's opinion of this thread is that POPD has at least two morons but the whole of the equaision is that POPD sucks !
PS.........................since your last post you've had time to write many more tickets. Have you gotten your raise yet?

07-24-2010, 06:10 PM

I have a question for the elite ticket master of the POPD:
Since your posts are reflective of a moronic mindset, are you the same POPD moron who recently shot himself in the stomach while playing with a firearm? If not, then the majority's opinion of this thread is that POPD has at least two morons but the whole of the equaision is that POPD sucks !
PS.........................since your last post you've had time to write many more tickets. Have you gotten your raise yet?

And it was with pleasure that I read in the front page of the local section of the Orlando Sentinel this morning about some more of the training the elite VCSO is providing and conducting. Keep up the great work VCSO!!!!!

07-24-2010, 06:33 PM
OK, then it's setteled. POPD sucks ! :snicker:

07-25-2010, 05:38 PM
OK, then it's setteled. POPD sucks ! :snicker:

And the VCSO is the elite!!!!

07-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Me thinks that the Navy seals are elite. Also the Green Berets and all other military special ops.

07-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Me thinks that the Navy seals are elite. Also the Green Berets and all other military special ops.

And lets not forget about the Marines!!!! oh yeah...and the Teamsters suck too.

07-25-2010, 11:54 PM
I agree even though I wasn't a Marine. Most people feel the Marines are special ops in and of themselves. Personally, I think all military people are "special" especially in today's time. Read a book recently and the author stated in one chapter "if you want to see how f^ucked up this country is, just spend 15 minutes in a local mall." Compare those you see there with our young military personnel. Nuff said?
PS.........POPD sucks! :mrgreen:

07-26-2010, 02:28 AM
I agree even though I wasn't a Marine. Most people feel the Marines are special ops in and of themselves. Personally, I think all military people are "special" especially in today's time. Read a book recently and the author stated in one chapter "if you want to see how f^ucked up this country is, just spend 15 minutes in a local mall." Compare those you see there with our young military personnel. Nuff said?

Quality post. That is why I have such great appreciation for the military. And the one tool bag that thinks the hourly wage or money that makes one elite is just about as clueless as an Amish guy in a Radio Shack. It proves the Marines (and the military) are elite...as is the VCSO.

07-26-2010, 07:34 PM

Quality post. That is why I have such great appreciation for the military. And the one tool bag that thinks the hourly wage or money that makes one elite is just about as clueless as an Amish guy in a Radio Shack. It proves the Marines (and the military) are elite...as is the VCSO.
And that would be of course the bonehead from POPD. I won't say that they're all like he is but sad to say, many are just like him.

07-27-2010, 01:17 AM

And that would be of course the bonehead from POPD. I won't say that they're all like he is but sad to say, many are just like him.

Which is why law enforcement in the county should be consolidated (like Miami-Dade and Jax). Duplication of services at taxpayer expense is not the way to go.

08-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Wow, looks like Sheriff Andy said he can save the city of Port Orange $2 MILLION DOLLARS if he takes over law enforcement. Bye Bye Port Orange boys, oh yeah and then we have Deputy Dirtbag who's gonna come on here and proclaim the ELITE VCSO..yeah elite cause they took over po-dunk Port Orange. Well Deputy Dirtbag, what makes Volusia better than Seminole, they took over Midway PD way back in the day, Lake took over Minneola, Orange had Belle Isle until last year...face it Deputy Dirtbag, you're an average agency at best. But if you take over somebody like Daytona, Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Fort Lauderdale, then you come a calling about "elite", until then hows the back view of my pale white a$$ and nutts jiggling in your face from that rear view look like? Stay on the porch pup.

08-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Wow, looks like Sheriff Andy said he can save the city of Port Orange $2 MILLION DOLLARS if he takes over law enforcement. Bye Bye Port Orange boys, oh yeah and then we have Deputy Dirtbag who's gonna come on here and proclaim the ELITE VCSO..yeah elite cause they took over po-dunk Port Orange. Well Deputy Dirtbag, what makes Volusia better than Seminole, they took over Midway PD way back in the day, Lake took over Minneola, Orange had Belle Isle until last year...face it Deputy Dirtbag, you're an average agency at best. But if you take over somebody like Daytona, Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Fort Lauderdale, then you come a calling about "elite", until then hows the back view of my pale white a$$ and nutts jiggling in your face from that rear view look like? Stay on the porch pup.

You're the reason why the electorate and elected official of Port Orange are eagerly anticipating the VCSO taking over Port Orange. I recommend you start appying as soon as possible to try and get into the elite law enforcement agency.

08-06-2010, 04:18 PM

Guess you "elite" VCSO guys can't read either, explains all the rejection letters!

08-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Wow ! I must say you're a real polished, smooth, articulate and impressive voice of the moronic vernacular. Bet your friends and associates are of equal pedigree. How is it that a deputy who espouses pride in his agency becomes a "dirtybag?" I don't know if the Volusia Co. SO is elite or not but I know they're as good as any and I also know that they're generous when it comes to matters of supporting law enforcement matters of mutual interest. I give myself as an example......................as a retired leo I wanted to become qualified under HR 218 (the federal police officer's safety act of 2004) to be qualified as a "qualified retired law enforcement officer" and thereby authorized to carry a concealed firearm anywhere within the United States. Yes, I have a Florida issued concealed weapons permit but I know that states like New York, New Jersey, California will NEVER recognize nor grant reciprocity for our permits, therefore I wanted the federal authorization even though I have no immediate plans of visiting any of those wastelands. The Volusia Co. Sheriff provides that service to retirees without charge at Tiger Bay range and training facility and while this might not fall into the definition of "elitism" is does serve as an example of the mindset of an agency (and their leader) to take matters of importance a step beyond the norm. Some of us look to one another as brothers so it's difficult to understand what motivates someone to call another a "dirtbag." While tempting, I will forego any such reference to you and if I was still out there, would try to be the first to arrive when you called out for assistance. :?

08-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Wow ! I must say you're a real polished, smooth, articulate and impressive voice of the moronic vernacular. Bet your friends and associates are of equal pedigree. How is it that a deputy who espouses pride in his agency becomes a "dirtybag?" I don't know if the Volusia Co. SO is elite or not but I know they're as good as any and I also know that they're generous when it comes to matters of supporting law enforcement matters of mutual interest. I give myself as an example......................as a retired leo I wanted to become qualified under HR 218 (the federal police officer's safety act of 2004) to be qualified as a "qualified retired law enforcement officer" and thereby authorized to carry a concealed firearm anywhere within the United States. Yes, I have a Florida issued concealed weapons permit but I know that states like New York, New Jersey, California will NEVER recognize nor grant reciprocity for our permits, therefore I wanted the federal authorization even though I have no immediate plans of visiting any of those wastelands. The Volusia Co. Sheriff provides that service to retirees without charge at Tiger Bay range and training facility and while this might not fall into the definition of "elitism" is does serve as an example of the mindset of an agency (and their leader) to take matters of importance a step beyond the norm. Some of us look to one another as brothers so it's difficult to understand what motivates someone to call another a "dirtbag." While tempting, I will forego any such reference to you and if I was still out there, would try to be the first to arrive when you called out for assistance. :?

Great Post.. That is why the News-Journal today said that the VCSO is getting closer and closer to taking over Port Orange.

08-09-2010, 12:08 AM
I just finished reading the article and for me, it couldn't happen too soon. The only part of the article that I disagree with is that of the woman resident of Port Orange who opposes the change stating that she "would not have moved here" had she known the city would do this. She further states that the matter should be put to a vote. My response to that suggestion is BRING IT ON! I guarantee that an overwhelming number of Port Orange residents will say make the change because to us, POPD is a joke. At least under Sheriff's Department command, the sorry asses will have to go to work.

Port Orange citizen (who didn't get a ticket)

08-09-2010, 11:34 PM
[quote="GuestI don't know if the Volusia Co. SO is elite or not [/quote]

Thanks Pops, and be safe Deputy Dirtbag.

P.S. I shaved my a$$ hair today so your view would improve. It had been a while since I shaved, you could have braided that stuff it was so thick!

08-10-2010, 11:50 AM
[quote="GuestI don't know if the Volusia Co. SO is elite or not

P.S. I shaved my a$$ hair today so your view would improve. It had been a while since I shaved, you could have braided that stuff it was so thick![/quote]

When is the VCSO going to take it over. Consolidation is the way to go. Port Orange; Orange City...all need VCSO

08-10-2010, 08:57 PM

P.S. I shaved my a$$ hair today so your view would improve. It had been a while since I shaved, you could have braided that stuff it was so thick!

When is the VCSO going to take it over. Consolidation is the way to go. Port Orange; Orange City...all need VCSO[/quote]

you thought you had a hair, until you pi$$ed out of it.

08-10-2010, 09:30 PM

When is the VCSO going to take it over. Consolidation is the way to go. Port Orange; Orange City...all need VCSO

you thought you had a hair, until you pi$$ed out of it.[/quote]
I love it when you post. Nobody, better than yourself demonstrates what a ****head you are. Your stupidity bodes the question of how someone as deviod of brain as you could have possibly become an leo? Oh, I forgot, you're with the Port Orange police department...........that explains everything. Get back out there and write some tickets ****head. Heaven forbid that you would ever have to investigate something.

08-10-2010, 09:33 PM
PS............................the censor police got me on the last one. Please insert d^ickhead for stubborn person in the above post. :cop:

08-11-2010, 02:27 PM
You could have said that he was a POS because everybody knows what that means. But you're right, he is a d.ickhead

08-12-2010, 05:27 AM
POPD is still full of moron rejects

Oh and PS POPD still sucks :cop:

08-12-2010, 06:54 PM

You're right on both points and the POPD ticket meister is their biggest moronic POS. He's out there right now writing fellow leo's because he needs a raise. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

08-13-2010, 01:43 AM

You're right on both points and the POPD ticket meister is their biggest moronic POS. He's out there right now writing fellow leo's because he needs a raise. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

They don't have support from their citizens or their colleagues in law enforcement. sucks 2 be POPD

08-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, "we're the elite VCSO because we took over Oak Hill and their 10 cops and are going to take over Port Orange and their 30 cops"!" Sothat's what you ****weeds base "elite" on? Wow, you guys sure have some high standards over there in Volusia! You guys are the joke of sheriff's office law enforcement within Florida, Central Florida at least. Hey, but at least you help out big mouth New York retirees using your range right? Like I said, your hiring standards are a joke, your pay is a joke, your training is a joke..etc. Oh wait, now I have it, the whole "Elite" thing is a joke too right, you guys are such jokesters...

08-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, "we're the elite VCSO because we took over Oak Hill and their 10 cops and are going to take over Port Orange and their 30 cops"!" Sothat's what you ****weeds base "elite" on? Wow, you guys sure have some high standards over there in Volusia! You guys are the joke of sheriff's office law enforcement within Florida, Central Florida at least. Hey, but at least you help out big mouth New York retirees using your range right? Like I said, your hiring standards are a joke, your pay is a joke, your training is a joke..etc. Oh wait, now I have it, the whole "Elite" thing is a joke too right, you guys are such jokesters...

You obviously have anger management issues. Is it due to the elite VCSO not accepting you? And with regards to the training....why don't you read the Daytona Beach News Journal? It seems like every other week there is an article in this fine periodical about the training that the deputies with the VCSO go through.

And with regards to the pay issue....there are issues with pay. I blame the worthless teamsters union for this. They are a joke. But on the other side of the coin I would argue that (1) the economy is in the dump and (2) folks do the military (like the Marines) and the VCSO to be part of the elite.

Sorry that you have such a pathetic life that all you can do is take potshots at the elite. Other branches of the military do it to the Marines and sad individuals like you do it to the VCSO.

Have a good weekend.

08-16-2010, 12:52 AM

Said the young tan steroid using POPD cop who doesn't know who will hire him after his joke of an agency is history.

08-16-2010, 01:49 AM

Said the young tan steroid using POPD cop who doesn't know who will hire him after his joke of an agency is history.

Excellent point. One should think of how many officers from other agencies want to go to work for Port Orange or Orange City (like practically zero). Officers from these agencies live for the day they can transfer and be accepted at a premier agency.

08-16-2010, 02:30 PM
It can't be said too many times................................Port Orange PD sucks !
I live in Port Orange and they (POPD) are useless. The only laws they enforce are traffic and to the POPD ticket meister..................no, I haven't had a ticket in 30 years so don't come at me with that BS. You suck and that's what most people think. Get back out there and write some more tickets you moron. If you're lucky you might even be able to write a fellow leo.

08-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Have we stopped bashing Port Orange PD? Come on guys, time to rock n roll.

Yeah, POPD sucks big time !

09-01-2010, 02:31 AM
Yeah, POPD sucks big time ![/size]

Wow Port Orange and your MOM have something in common..they both SUCK! :snicker:

09-02-2010, 08:49 PM

Wow Port Orange and your MOM have something in common..they both SUCK! :snicker:
My Mom's dead MF'er so the above post is on you.

09-03-2010, 02:49 AM

did she choke to death?

09-03-2010, 02:50 AM

did she choke to death?

I guess my appointment on Saturday night is canceled.

09-03-2010, 12:48 PM

Dead from too much head????? If thats possible you better put your grandma on life support too! :snicker:

09-03-2010, 12:55 PM

Dead from too much head????? If thats possible you better put your grandma on life support too! :snicker:
You've got to be a Port Orange PD officer to post something as vile as that. So...........sauce for the goose being sauce for the gander..................your momma sucks a goat's ass. Get back out there and work your speed traps MF'er. Remember, you need the raise. :devil:

09-03-2010, 08:59 PM

Don't pay any attention to this *****head. Typically, this is what you get at Port Orange PD because they're sub-standard applicants that no other agency wants.

09-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Don't pay any attention to this *****head. Typically, this is what you get at Port Orange PD because they're sub-standard applicants that no other agency wants.[/quote]

Nope, nice try prick but its not only his grandma and mommie but PORT ORANGE SUCKS TOO!

09-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Even their uniforms suck. Looks like they came from the GoodWill.

09-05-2010, 02:33 PM

YEAH! And I heard their chief is gay!

09-05-2010, 04:26 PM

and one time, at bandcamp...

09-10-2010, 10:19 PM

You may be right? I heard that they have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

10-10-2010, 02:14 PM

You may be right? I heard that they have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.
I saw him (POPD Chief) on tv the other night and he did look kinda pretty. :snicker:

11-03-2010, 08:22 PM
That whole department sucks !

11-03-2010, 10:37 PM
That whole department sucks !

You're right...they're no VCSO.