PDA

View Full Version : Down For the count

06-17-2010, 04:08 AM
How much worse can it get? The Patrol Divison has a LT filling in for the captain who as a former patrol officer became so stressed working the streets and couldnt cut it that he was sent to crime prevention and filled in as McGruff The Crime Dog.

Internal Affairs, Oh wait a minute if I say anything bad another memo will be generated that they are being picked on. Incompetence at its finest. Oh wait I forgot since we are so much smarter than every one else we should be apart of all aspects of the investigation so we can clarify any issues. Knowledge does not come with rank.

Send in a police dog to be shot so we dont have to pay overtime to SWAT. Those individuals really dont have a clue. Just plain stupid fits.

Acting night shift Lt allows Sgt to order her officers to physically restrain a witness and take him to the station then only let him go after they gave a statement. Not to mention that they lied to the SAO and said he was a suspect which is even a bigger lie. When the officers involved tried to complain the acting Lt shut them down. Has anyone ever heard of Federal Civil Rights Violation.

This is SPD. I never dreamed that it could ever get this bad. To the hard working Officers and Detectives that keep the Department afloat keep up the good work your day will come.

06-17-2010, 11:25 AM
I agree there seems to be a multitude of problems running their course right now. Here is the real question: Who is going to do anything about it? Who do you report the problems to when the supervisors are either the problem or condone the activity? As in the witness issue, supervisor made the call, officers reported their concerns, and were subsequently shot down at the next step in the chain. What do you do? You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't!